Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laratatato

I thought maybe she was trying to set up some Botox beauty rubbish seeing as she’s shared a picture wearing scrubs, but no it’s apparently PJs.
The walls are all bent and curved and why has a door frame been stuck on top of what looks like skirting to leave a massive gap.

Am I going crazy but she’s picturing herself in the same hallway right? So how comes ine day there’s a light switch, then it’s gone. Then there’s a plug, then that’s gone, then there’s a whole other door then that’s gone and there’s just a gap.
I expect she's grifted a new skirting board and socket. The one with the light switch her big meaty ham arm is in front of it, it's really low, almost level with the door handle. No idea why the walls are all wonky, maybe she needs to get filler injected into them! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Odd about the ASA because some ‘influencers’ don’t post AD, Gift or whatever and get reported in seconds, found guilty in minutes and it’s in the dailyfail hours after that! BYG never says Ad etc but seems to get away with it. I guess bots don’t contact the ASA. Wondering how many real followers she has, 1000 maybe?!

Reactions: 11

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
To be fair though, I think she really does have lost weight since earlier this year. Maybe the full fat cokes and double portions are working? 😲

1719663478662.png

• Haha

GalGal

VIP Member
See the Towie lot are off to Cyprus today to film next series, however there's no sign of BYG at Gatters "wearing a light palette of makeup enhancing her features framed by chestnut flowing locks while showing off her incredible figure in a matching 2 piece co-ord with designer sliders and toting her tat in an oversized ikea bag"

Amy Childs turns heads in a leopard print jumpsuit as she jets off to Cyprus with her two children and the TOWIE cast to film series 34 | Daily Mail Online

It seems it was all over before it even started 😂
All those photos have a distinct ‘the press were called and we knew they were going to be there’ feel to them.

• Haha

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
She does I think, just deletes it minutes later or something (don’t know exactly how OF works) but there’s quite a stash of leaked content (you do not want to google it I promise), and I feel the things she does do get more and more ‘adult’.
From the description I first thought is Chaz back doing OF 😬

So FIVE ads/gifts posted within 24h and not a single disclaimer, the cheek of her
(also the sad, dark dinning area, you think they always eat in front of the tv?)

1719524387743.jpeg
1719524423816.jpeg

Reactions: 10

Emmie81

VIP Member
That last paragraph doesn't make sense, does it ?
Help !
I'm worried that if I keep reading her words, I'm going to lose my grasp of the English language.
TBF to lardy - whilst quoted by her, it’s written by the daily star numpties who likely missed out a key word.

I do it alot but at my defence, I have the Spanish keyboard on most of the time 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Nosymum

VIP Member
“Also another tragic grief and then my baby girls birthday”

I’ve come to accept that grammar and spelling is just non existent for her and I’ve not been able to locate a gorilla > human translation dictionary. what does she mean another tragic grief. She’s said she’ll grieve Lorena, then another grief then have a birthday. What an odd thing to say
I may have have read it wrong let’s be honest it’s hard to decipher! But I thought she meant it was also Jake’s or someone else she’s losts birthday.

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Always with the bent arms, almost like she’s desperately trying to hide her upper arms…? And is it normal to use a reformer wearing fliflops?

The wall situation is indeed very odd, especially as it looked so much better ‘before’, she also didn’t do an Insta story about it and tagged the company, so must’ve been paid for by the landlord?
And I think she didn’t join the TOWIE lot because a) she has court next week and b) she’d just sit there in a mumu, eyes wide open saying “I’m a mum now!” or look bewildered while others have a conversation. Surprised they signed her for another season at all (but I think the ‘baby tox’ and extensions were in preparation for filming)

View attachment 3034680
Well spotted! you’d only wear flip flops by a pool, no way in a gym area - I can’t even see any trainers around her. Suspicious!

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Pilates reformer is barefoot (should be wearing Pilates socks) I usually wear flipflops to my classes
Interesting, I’d still think u take trainers to use other equipment whilst there - she doesn’t appear to be in a class. But maybe give her benefit of the doubt.

What does make me sick is if she didn’t use flip flops on the machine and she doesn’t appear to have an Pilates socks on, so ergh what her feet were just on the equipment 🤢 the thought of sharing bare feet sweaty areas makes me feel rather ill this close to lunch

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
Drives me mad that people think they can feed others horses, you wouldn’t walk into a garden and feed someone’s dog! It’s because of idiots like her horses die! I’ve had to put a square gateway block to stop anyone getting near our ponies. She’s so bloody thick!
Don’t worry, Lauren doesn’t strike me as the type who goes on walks bringing carrots to snack on, so they must’ve been provided by whoever owns the horse. And you can actually see the carrot next to the horse, so looks like they just threw it as well 🤷‍♀️
---
You think she went to the polls yesterday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5