Lauren Goodger #89 Big Loz is taking it up a ‘knotch’, who wants to see her tuna crotch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title taken from a little ode to our Big Loz from @GlassOfBeans 🎉🎉

Prev thread here:

Some from our @Pom Bear

F4F57416-FAE3-4B3A-943B-05F81AD6F6CC.jpeg

46812512-1D13-47FA-92AE-CF78BB1DB044.jpeg

Recap:

Our BYG it would seem some sort of photoshoot next to a skip which has baffled us Scrunchies; we can only assume she was looking for her career…

20B8DE14-505E-47CA-B583-9A21994A0567.jpeg

2BDC2912-BC58-4BCA-89B1-0563B14130CE.jpeg

As you were Scrunchies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
To be honest you could probably close the thread after the skip picture. Perfectly sums up her ‘showbiz career’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Maybe Craig is so fed up with her he tried to do her dirty with the skip setup 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jeez the tumbleweed in here! Has she really done nothing of note/hilarity this weekend?! 🤣
Has anyone got a full skip they can drop off to the local area? It might attract her (like Bigfoot to a campsite)
Edit: maybe lay a trail of carvery items leading up to it..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_7738.png
Who is she kidding???. The fatter she gets in real life the skinnier she photoshops herself. This doesnt even look like her. Man it’s sad what she does. Almost feel sorry for her how deluded she is. Or she knows exactly how Butch she looks but so desperate for money on OFs so posting this fake tit.
---
IMG_7741.jpeg

---
IMG_7740.png

---
Reality!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2499065Who is she kidding???. The fatter she gets in real life the skinnier she photoshops herself. This doesnt even look like her. Man it’s sad what she does. Almost feel sorry for her how deluded she is. Or she knows exactly how Butch she looks but so desperate for money on OFs so posting this fake tit.
---
View attachment 2499088
---
View attachment 2499090
---
Reality!!!
BUTCH!!!! wash your mouth out we all know she’s soft bewful and natrel!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread and thanks for adding my pics in the first post 🥰😊❤💖🤗😘 xxx
A couple of older pics tonight then back on next Friday as going away to Devon tomorrow and back catching up again Friday 😀🥰❤💖🤗😘 Love Pom xxx

Resizer_16818670050045.jpg

Resizer_16818669995913.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
To be honest you could probably close the thread after the skip picture. Perfectly sums up her ‘showbiz career’
It's going so slow it might as well close down
---
View attachment 2499065Who is she kidding???. The fatter she gets in real life the skinnier she photoshops herself. This doesnt even look like her. Man it’s sad what she does. Almost feel sorry for her how deluded she is. Or she knows exactly how Butch she looks but so desperate for money on OFs so posting this fake tit.
---
View attachment 2499088
---
View attachment 2499090
---
Reality!!!
That has to be the number one catfish pic ever

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣

from Miss trunchball to Michelle keegan overnight ! Who is she trying to kid in that picture. Hilarious
---

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lichrally ran here when I saw that pic!! I think she is going for a princess of wales look here? Trying to entice William or trying to snare prince louis for labristow?!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That photo needs reporting because I think she has stolen it (not for the first time!). It’s certainly not BYG

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bloody hell 🤣

Imagine matching with that pic on Tinder and then BYG turning up on your first date 🤣 Run for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Noticed the threads calmed lately so I've jumped back on after a long hiatus. Sorry scrunchies couldn't keep up at some points. Still haven't changed my profile pic from volderloz believe that was from lockdown days? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually thought the picture of Loz was a Pom Bear spectacular creation but no instead she actually is portraying on her stories that she is this small, petite, fresh single muvva Virgin Mary! Poor little LaBodydysmorphia she will be having to fend for herself whilst her Muvva edit’s her pictures to a smove, slim yung gel!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jeez the tumbleweed in here! Has she really done nothing of note/hilarity this weekend?! 🤣
Rumour has it she’s been round the local sewage plant and landfill after her skip efforts yielded lacklustre results , but no pics as yet
---
---
View attachment 2499088
---
View attachment 2499090
---
Reality!!!
Yay, Owl Lozza is back. Imagine photoshopping a photoshopped photo and then photoshopping it again then filtering it complete with zoomed out small face, only to come undone because the neck angle isn’t realistic 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Rumour has it she’s been round the local sewage plant and landfill after her skip efforts yielded lacklustre results , but no pics as yet
---

Yay, Owl Lozza is back. Imagine photoshopping a photoshopped photo and then photoshopping it again then filtering it complete with zoomed out small face, only to come undone because the neck angle isn’t realistic 😂
I just reported her on ig, absolute fakery of the highest order, it would be funny if it wasnt the actions of a nearly 40 year old woman! 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.