Lauren Goodger #86 Hey Big Loz, Just Get a Job

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @WordSalad for the shiny new BYG thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were bewful yung gels and guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Semi new...how do you pick the thread title?
Thought Troutpout69 won with 30 reactions.

Reactions: 6
Just checked you’re right. I was one vote ahead 😂
Oh no! I was having trouble finding the most liked one so put into the search Lauren Goodger #86 and Wordsalad's came up; do you want me to ask Mods to correct it or do you want to put yours again in bold so we can vote for it for the next one. I don't mind either?

Reactions: 6
Oh no! I was having trouble finding the most liked one so put into the search Lauren Goodger #86 and Wordsalad's came up; do you want me to ask Mods to correct it or do you want to put yours again in bold so we can vote for it for the next one. I don't mind either?
No worries. Whatever you prefer 😊

Reactions: 5
just an excuse to send another old fake selfie and you do not need long trousers with your short tree trunk legs either

• Haha
Reactions: 24
just an excuse to send another old fake selfie and you do not need long trousers with your short tree trunk legs either
Exactly and she probably realised everyone’s calling her a body building gnome after
That last OF picture she posted

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really bloody needs to get a job. Oh for the love of pride and respect BIG LOZ you are NOT SEXY in any way Shape AT ALL…. You were at your peak when you were with Jake you were natstrul then. I’ve said before you look trans and I know that is not the look you are aiming for. Brassing yourself off on Only Fans it is getting really really really bleeping embarrassing BIG LOZ. How long have you been offering 50% BYG. I look at her attempt at trying to be sexy and laugh, because she looks revolting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks to @WordSalad for the shiny new BYG thread!

Prev thread here:

As you were bewful yung gels and guys!
@Moderator Is it possible we could change the title to @troutpout69 one please as that did have the most likes (it had the wrong number in it which is why when I searched for the most liked, this one didn’t come up as it had 82 instead of 86):

I’m big fat Loz and I’m thick as fcuk
I sell fishy knickers to make a quick buck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.