Lauren Goodger #85 Hates p0rn, loves corn 🌽

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming in strong near the end of the last thread with this cracking title suggestion was @NinaStar90 to make it two winners in a row 👏 As you’re already the proud owner of some stylish L&L sunglasses (Jeffrey Dahmer style) your prize is 99% off BYG’s OF page. No need to thank us.

Shout out also to @annabelle_bronstein who came a close second.

The briefest of recaps as I’m pressed for time:
• She finally admitted in a mag article that her ginormous arse was not actually as a result of squats in the gym. The collective gasp of shock across the nation was louder than the 3pm mobile phone test alarm. Of course she had a BBL which she described as the worst experience of her life showing she has seemingly forgotten losing a baby last year.
• One of her new ventures - being an Influencer on BIGO (A.K.A PIGGO 🐷 A.K.A Big Olive) - has failed as she couldn’t be bothered to put in the requisite time conversing with her ‘fans’. She only really appeared on the app when Chaz.5 was doing a live and our correspondent @hayleybaby kept us updated on their regular squabbles. It appears she is still lurking behind the scenes to make sure he isn’t talking to other women or Elvis lookalikes 👀.
• She is still flogging her cheap plastic sunglasses which can be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price and continues to model them with a filter which causes the structure of the glasses to be somewhat compromised.
• Baby Gel has been taken on more trips to the Zoo and Farm as Big Loz wants her to get to know her heritage 🦍.
• She started a new weight loss regime (yet again) by drinking Cambridge Diet shakes. Unfortunately rather than acting as a meal replacement they were in addition to pizza, doughnuts, fried chicken, waffles, curry, all with a side of chips.
• She is yet again showing how low her IQ is by sharing more toxic and dangerous medical misinformation, this time that sun block gives you cancer, and sunbeds are good for you and prevent it because “vital vitamins”. I’d sooner take medical advice from Harold Shipman. She rounded off the post with telling us that her faults are with her family and heaven has grained her Grandad. At least she managed to avoid posting selfies with his coffin.
• There is speculation that her new agent has gone the way of Moleman and done a runner. Will this mean more ‘in the wild’ photos being released?
• In a strange twist of biting the hand that feeds you she has decided to tell men off for watching p0rn and having a Tommy Tank hence the thread title.

Please do recap on anything I’ve missed. Happy Monday Scrunchies 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
She’s showcasing her wizdum again guys. I’m pleased to learn that where I will be in 5 years time depends on the conversations I have today and what I eat. And reading books. I’m so inspired now. What would I do without Big Loz sharing the results of someone else’s daily bullshit generator

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Loving the recap @Clickbait

Woke up this morning and realized I'd fallen asleep with a bangle on still.
So my first thoughts were of how much my arm resembled our bewful girl's wrist.
I felt truly honoured, today is gonna be a good day! ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Excellent TLDR as always Clicky!! They never fail to make me giggle!

Coming in strong near the end of the last thread with this cracking title suggestion was @NinaStar90 to make it two winners in a row 👏 As you’re already the proud owner of some stylish L&L sunglasses (Jeffrey Dahmer style) your prize is 99% off BYG’s OF page. No need to thank us.
Well that's the last suggestion you're getting from me then :sick: :sick: :sick: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Lasweetcorn has inherited her Mum’s love of sweetcorn gos love her! Warms the cockles of my heart it does!
---

Congrats on the winning title! So simple, yet so bewful!
It’s lovely to see Larose sat at a table, eating a proper meal that isn’t pasta! Thanks for sharing @troutpout69

• Heart

Shout out also to @annabelle_bronstein who came a close second.

The briefest of recaps as I’m pressed for time:
• She finally admitted in a mag article that her ginormous arse was not actually as a result of squats in the gym. The collective gasp of shock across the nation was louder than the 3pm mobile phone test alarm. Of course she had a BBL which she described as the worst experience of her life showing she has seemingly forgotten losing a baby last year.
• One of her new ventures - being an Influencer on BIGO (A.K.A PIGGO 🐷 A.K.A Big Olive) - has failed as she couldn’t be bothered to put in the requisite time conversing with her ‘fans’. She only really appeared on the app when Chaz.5 was doing a live and our correspondent @hayleybaby kept us updated on their regular squabbles. It appears she is still lurking behind the scenes to make sure he isn’t talking to other women or Elvis lookalikes 👀.
• She is still flogging her cheap plastic sunglasses which can be bought elsewhere for a fraction of the price and continues to model them with a filter which causes the structure of the glasses to be somewhat compromised.
• Baby Gel has been taken on more trips to the Zoo and Farm as Big Loz wants her to get to know her heritage 🦍.
• She started a new weight loss regime (yet again) by drinking Cambridge Diet shakes. Unfortunately rather than acting as a meal replacement they were in addition to pizza, doughnuts, fried chicken, waffles, curry, all with a side of chips.
• She is yet again showing how low her IQ is by sharing more toxic and dangerous medical misinformation, this time that sun block gives you cancer, and sunbeds are good for you and prevent it because “vital vitamins”. I’d sooner take medical advice from Harold Shipman. She rounded off the post with telling us that her faults are with her family and heaven has grained her Grandad. At least she managed to avoid posting selfies with his coffin.
• There is speculation that her new agent has gone the way of Moleman and done a runner. Will this mean more ‘in the wild’ photos being released?
• In a strange twist of biting the hand that feeds you she has decided to tell men off for watching p0rn and having a Tommy Tank hence the thread title.

Please do recap on anything I’ve missed. Happy Monday Scrunchies 😘
This might be my favourite recap to date! Genuinely laughed out loud throughout the whole thing! 🤣 Harold Shipman hahaahha!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I see Lasweetcorn has inherited her Mum’s love of sweetcorn gos love her! Warms the cockles of my heart it does!
---

Congrats on the winning title! So simple, yet so bewful!
bleeping hell the size of that dinner
It’s literally just piled on
What a fat pig

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said it before but I don’t understand why the child always looks so sickly. She’s always so pasty with dark rings round her eyes.

Also I bet LG watched the marathon because ole knob head Wrighty and the whole clan were there!
---
It’s lovely to see Larose sat at a table, eating a proper meal that isn’t pasta! Thanks for sharing @troutpout69
Only because her sister made it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh absolutely! Big Gel thinks she’s a competent cook when we all know that opening packets and lumping them together (seem to remember pesto pasta with pre-grated cheese in a frying pan) isn’t really it. Perhaps Larose hasn’t been on the sunbed enough to get her vital vitamins?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve said it before but I don’t understand why the child always looks so sickly. She’s always so pasty with dark rings round her eyes.

Also I bet LG watched the marathon because ole knob head Wrighty and the whole clan were there!
---

She is sickly because she was out with her mother on the piss Saturday night and that other moron Frankie and her lad. Probably her sleep is all over the place as she has no set routine or bedtime! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So she bought her followers to get to 1m about 30 days ago. Did she only buy them for one month? I think if you had 1m followers you got more money from BIGO so maybe that’s why she topped it up.

Sat pathetic cow she is.

Reactions: 15
She is sickly because she was out with her mother on the piss Saturday night and that other moron Frankie and her lad. Probably her sleep is all over the place as she has no set routine or bedtime! 🤬🤬🤬
Don't forget the other moron Chloe Henny and her feral kid....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if BYG watching the marathon will give her insperashun to run it herself? Maybe that’ll be her next 5 min wonder 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.