Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone explain to me how she will tell her niece the reasons why she is taking .5 back and that it’s ok to be treated like that by boys and then take them back. Will she say dear Niece, if your boyfriend fucks your best friend while your grieving the loss of your child it’s ok, he still loves u and is a good person.
It's a terrible situation. As you say really not good for the niece to watch how needy she is around men at all.

Reactions: 12
She needs a bigger bed because Oddbod is back. Don't forget the Ghost of Jake is probably in her bed as well...ooh maybe that's why Oddbod is back, it's not because of her it's because he wants some ghostly male anal probing in the middle of the night.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
It's a terrible situation. As you say really not good for the niece to watch how needy she is around men at all.
I’m more concerned with how LaDaddyIssues is going to cope with her as a mum. Body issues, relationship issues, self worth issues. More issues than vogue, poor kid

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What this with the neice comments nis she staying there or something as I'm blocked

Reactions: 4
What this with the neice comments nis she staying there or something as I'm blocked
No nothing like that. Just wondering what she says to her niece about how it’s ok to take .5 back after what he’s done to Fatty and not being a good role model for her. Fatty setting an example that it’s ok to be a doormat

Reactions: 12
New thread title suggestion

New Loz makeover with Butterfly Lips, But still got huge arse and big tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hiding under the table is the only safe place.
She'd be eating the rest of the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No nothing like that. Just wondering what she says to her niece about how it’s ok to take .5 back after what he’s done to Fatty and not being a good role model for her. Fatty setting an example that it’s ok to be a doormat
Ah right. Thank you

Reactions: 2
Title suggestion!

Lauren Goodger #83 More greasy takeaways for our size 8 queen, is dumb chaz.5 back on the scene?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I work with a retail brand and they mentioned they were considering a brand ambassador-type role for this year, they did some stuff with Lucy Meck in the past and were suggesting a few names of people in that TOWIE/reality TV circle. I (jokingly) suggested our big gel and the response... 😂 they were like absolutely not, we wouldn't touch her with a bargepole, she's a laughing stock now. They said her agent (not sure if this was the new one or that creepy bald fucker) has done the rounds with similar businesses many times, trying to strike a deal but she's a liability and would just cheapen the brand.

Some businesses don't really give a tit, if someone has a good amount of followers then they'll just give them a discount code or do a few ads... but Loz is genuinely floundering at the bottom of the barrel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.