Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've made my three favourite Loz faces with her new hairstyle πŸ˜€πŸ˜„πŸ€­ x...

Resizer_16758783446855.jpg

Resizer_16758783191581.jpg

Resizer_16758783278343.jpg

Loooooooool πŸ˜„ x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
On IG she`s talking into the ` empty void ` that there's only a few hours left for 50% off her OF`s :rolleyes: .... Ive got some leaked dodgy OLD FAKE pics from OF`s that she's selling to clueless punters from YEARS ago, not the state she is at present ... BIGGGGG haggard and bloated .... Il give them away for absolutely FREE .... dont waste your time or pennies on this catfishing bleep :mad: ....... she's making this offer pretending that anyone gives a duck to be missing out on old filtered to fuckery pics of her lumpy large body :sick: ( google search is also free πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
On IG she`s talking into the ` empty void ` that there's only a few hours left for 50% off her OF`s :rolleyes: .... Ive got some leaked dodgy OLD FAKE pics from OF`s that she's selling to clueless punters from YEARS ago, not the state she is at present ... BIGGGGG haggard and bloated .... Il give them away for absolutely FREE .... dont waste your time or pennies on this catfishing bleep :mad: ....... she's making this offer pretending that anyone gives a duck to be missing out on old filtered to fuckery pics of her lumpy large body :sick:
I’ll give them away for free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But honestly the morons that fall for this idiots scams deserve to lose the cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s put the date wrong on the offer, according to her stories there’s only 3 hours left…. Until the 8th of MARCH πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's so nice to see that prelovedBYG has liked, er, her own haircut post.

Nothing strange or desperate about that at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thought that was Lisa Tarbuck for a minute!
It’s funny how she is always trying to look like anyone but herself and likes to think she looks like these hot sexy girls
But in reality she ends up looking like old haggered celebs like Lisa tarbuck and the likes! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In reality she is just an average looking women for her age but ruined her face by too much filler and Botox etc
I wouldn’t look twice at her in the streets
Oh yes I would
To wonder if she was fizz from the Tweenies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s funny how she is always trying to look like anyone but herself and likes to think she looks like these hot sexy girls
But in reality she ends up looking like old haggered celebs like Lisa tarbuck and the likes! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
In reality she is just an average looking women for her age but ruined her face by too much filler and Botox etc
Oh yes I would
Ah now don't insult Liza Tarbuck, she's lovely and imho still looks great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh yes I would
When I saw her a few years ago. Everyone was looking twice and then giggling. She looked a mess with her fat arse and lips and eyebrows. She really stood out and for the wrong reasons. She’s the type where u don’t want to stare but you can’t help it because it looks so freaky.

• Haha
How is butterfly lip filler done?

In this technique, which is performed completely under local anesthetic, a piece of skin is removed directly underneath the nostrils. The small and usually negligible scar is hidden in the groove below the nostrils. This treatment then restores the youthful upper lip without a striking scar.19 May 2022

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Omg is she doing this for her looks or because she is getting paid to advertise this. Either way how tragic and ugly she’s having to stoop to these lows.

• Haha
'Butterfly lips' now. You're wasting your time.

It's like sprinkling glitter over a piece of tit with you, you utter beast. 🀑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is this what Sallie Axl had done recently? She looks utterly ridiculous and like a dog who bit a bumblebee 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.