Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why and I know it’s mean but I always think Lapoorsod looks so dead behind the eyes. Life with BYG and the odd visit with Drury cannot be stimulating enough surely. I just think she’s going to grow up overweight and thick like her mother🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I have no idea why, but I’m actually shocked looking at these pics again, at just how much Big Gel has changed LaFilter’s appearance in that photoshoot. That little girl is going to grow up with the worst body image/self confidence ever. Laureeen please realise the effect this is going to have on her from her being photoshopped from her just being a baby 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ babies are cute just leave her alone!

Conversation in the not too distant future is going to go like this:

LaProp: Muvva who’s that baby gel in all them baby pictures round the house flat?

BYG: That you babygel!

LaProp: But why is all them other pictures at daddy’s, nanny cracks etc so different?

BYG: That cos they don’t know how to make all their pictures make gels look like Bewful Yung Gels like I do silly

LaProp: Oh ok then Muvva so does that mean I’m only a bewful yung gel at your house? (getting very confused at this point). And why do I look a different person when I look in the mirror than in all your pictures?

BYG: Well LaOrse that easy, we don’t use mirrors (which is why we can sell them as never been used), cos what you see in the mirror isn’t real, only the way we look on our filtered phones is real. See look at this bewful filter on my phone, now we both bewful yung gels aren’t we? So soft so pretty. Just use filters, then we be young bewful gels foreverrrrrr won’t we baby gel. And if any of your friends at school say otherwise don’t listen them, they just jealous that they aren’t as soft and pretty as us. We a ball and we so bewful so just remember that baby gel when they be mean to you about it

sigh

E5F7F08F-29C1-4AC3-BF08-7AC3C1BDFDDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
A small meal for our BYG, prob washed down with a few bottles of vino! Poor Layorkshirepudding stuck in her high chair again, whilst fatty stuffs her face and gets bladdered!
She’s like Henry the 8th. Bet she made light work of that chicken before shouting for more

• Haha
Reactions: 18
isn’t this bloke just breathing in and standing up straight? Christ alive there’s some shysters around🤣
Sadly there are plenty of simpletons around who believe this kind of nonsense. Like the huns that comment on Porker's posts. You're a great mumma, you look beautiful, you been through so much. Vomit inducing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A small meal for our BYG, prob washed down with a few bottles of vino! Poor Layorkshirepudding stuck in her high chair again, whilst fatty stuffs her face and gets bladdered!
Is that a boxing glove to the left? Half a carrot, half a parsnip, yorkie, chicken leg? Roast dinner for 1 and a half, I couldn't be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've never seen this face before

View attachment 1937794
did you see the paps pics in the daily mail?? omg is this a filter? what is it as I need to change my face also. she looked NOTHING like this the other day omg
---

Hahaha at her car selfies. Who she trying to kid lol 😂 What filter is that ? Asking for a friend 🤓
yes I need this filter also 😍
---

Meanwhile LaTiffany is knocking back the Gin & Lemon as the food is absolutely tit! 🤢

View attachment 1937760
View attachment 1937761
what the eff is that? has she already devoured the roasts and then taken the pic? looks horrendous
---

bleeping hell why do these z listers think getting there car valeted is content and something to boast about?
duck me we get ours done once a week but do not feel the need to film it and let everyone know
Am I missing something ?
Is it a sign of wealth ? 😂😂
yes put it on your socials instantly and you too could be an "influencer" 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
pebbles.jpg
Notice how you never see Pebbles Flintstone and LaRoastie in the same room?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Pom Bear we really need a scooby do sketch with them pulling off this face and her real face underneath with the caption ‘I would of got away with it if it wasn’t for them pesky tattlers!’ 😂😂😂😂
Just made lol 😄😄😄🥰💖❤😘 xx..

Resizer_16756259698571.jpg

---

This is it made before having the pic resized, I think it be too big so had to make it smaller ..which is why the smaller one is blurry..this is the clearer version.

Polish_20230205_194603987.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Silly .... silly ..... ` delusional ` .... BIGGGG catfishing lozzzz :rolleyes: ...... will FOREVER reside in ` laaaa laaaa land ` 🤷‍♀️🥴
She’s an ugly witch 🤔 seriously though I think she needs to see a psychologist because if she actually thinks she looks like those filtered photoshopped pictures she posts ….well that’s just feckin nuts !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My mouth dried up just looking at those dry roasties.
I can't look at the yorky pud. But those spuds, she's going to break a tooth on those.

Everywhere she eats it's like the chomp of doom, the meals always look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mouth dried up just looking at those dry roasties.
I can't look at the yorky pud. But those spuds, she's going to break a tooth on those.

Everywhere she eats it's like the chomp of doom, the meals always look awful.
Toby Carvery isn’t exactly renowned for fine dining 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder how long these comments will remain..

(and the "be kind" commenters are usually the most hateful / hypocritical of the lot)
Screenshot 2023-02-05 at 21-12-13 Lauren Rose Goodger (@laurengoodger) • Instagram photos and ...png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.