Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think our car has been washed for years, and the inside only gets a tidy if we're picking up mum.
Otherwise it's left to its own devices.
It has my wheelchair thumped in and out every time, so having it pristine is pointless.

I'm just really really grateful to have a car at all.

I know, I really should up my game and have an incorrectly spelled personalised plate like Laureen...
i have seen ‘Laureen’ around occasionally and keep an eye out, though she comes in second in the cringe stakes to Amy Childs in the white RR with WEll JEL on it…🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Didn’t someone say that they thought she had sold the Range? Only reason she’s showing off the boring MOT.

She has really bad filler migration on her top lip, as an aesthetician (lol) surely she could find someone to dissolve it?! It looks like a moustache

Reactions: 10
😂 she actually does look like Melania, with this latest reincarnation. Just needs to squint her eyes a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever subscribes to this must be clinically insane! 🤢

family-guy-trauma.gif

---

Does anybody have the technology to wipe that white line out so we can see how many subscribers she has got?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you can see 187 posts for free why would anyone subscribe? You thick twit Loz, get Laspellcheck to check your posts first for legibility!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
50% off the price to subscribe and in the same breath 187 posts to see for free?

“Be quick and welcome” 🤣

She can’t even make sense when trying to promote her Only1Fan page. It’s always just one stream of (un)consciousness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
9 fools have parted with cash 🤣

What that says is none of last months new subs enabled renew so she’s forced into discount mode. I reckon she gained about 200 likes in the past month which is poor considering she says 187 posts for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much do we think the fat slags earning on only fans. Looks like lafilter has tried to eat her own finger, loves her grub does bubba gel just like the beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How much do we think the fat slags earning on only fans. Looks like lafilter has tried to eat her own finger, loves her grub does bubba gel just like the beast

She earns a million a month according to one of those crappy mags! Pwah ha ha ha ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.