Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1675331134835.png

Shes taking the piss with her shielding now, though a definate improvement

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Down to 991k now, they're dropping fast, do you need to pay subs to keep bot followers?
I think Instagram wipes them out over time if that makes sense like they’ll have software to wipe out bot accounts but new ones are always made and then bought by desperate “influencers”. I do wonder why they bother because it’s endless money down the drain and also we can see from your engagement that the numbers don’t add up 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is she trying on Linda lusardi's face?

And her dentist obviously doesn't believe in hygiene with those naff fake flowers.

You can't even do a trip to the dentist without turning it into something incredibly naff Loz! What's with the ridiculous medal!

I'd think my dentist was having a breakdown if he said hold this giant medal and stand next to the fake flowers. I'd leg it before he reached for the drill.
Wonder if it’s the same dentist she took Charlie too for his his comical nashers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I go to a private dentist but would refuse to pay if they asked me to hold up some chavvy sign advertising my scrape and polish. I cannot wait until these ‘influencers’ piss off and vanish into the depths of the benefits system

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Didn’t go out? Didn’t eat? Except when she went to multiple birthday parties, Harrods, Christmas PR stunts, concerts. Not forgetting the currys, roasts, lunch dates with ‘mystery men’. To name a few?! She’s carried on as normal! The only thing she’s suffered is a loss of bleeping memory. What an absolute bleep.
Ahh yes I had forgotten about the mystery man dinner date posts with the 2 wine glasses ! who the fook was she kidding ? Hmmm that would be herself, as we can all see through her bullshit lies 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I never realise just how much zlebs and influencers lie in the papers. Clearly it’s always been a thing but when you have something like Tattle that has all the receipts and pictures etc proving they’re lying it’s actually mind blowing. And they all continue to do it and get away with it! 😒🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
Is she trying on Linda lusardi's face?

And her dentist obviously doesn't believe in hygiene with those naff fake flowers.

You can't even do a trip to the dentist without turning it into something incredibly naff Loz! What's with the ridiculous medal!

I'd think my dentist was having a breakdown if he said hold this giant medal and stand next to the fake flowers. I'd leg it before he reached for the drill.
I'm with you there!
I chose my dentist based on their genuine reviews from people in the local area, and I keep going cos they deliver a really good service. I'd be looking for another straight away if they were into playing stupid advertising games like this with z-list celebrities!
Nothing about her would persuade me to use any of the services that she does; I would make it a mission to actively avoid them.
Genuine, highly trained, qualified, dedicated and talented professionals do not need to resort to bullshit like this. But then you've got to pay money for those, haven't you Loz?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm with you there!
I chose my dentist based on their genuine reviews from people in the local area, and I keep going cos they deliver a really good service. I'd be looking for another straight away if they were into playing stupid advertising games like this with z-list celebrities!
Nothing about her would persuade me to use any of the services that she does; I would make it a mission to actively avoid them.
Genuine, highly trained, qualified, dedicated and talented professionals do not need to resort to bullshit like this. But then you've got to pay money for those, haven't you Loz?
Exactly. That dentist looks very unprofessional with these immature publicity insta posts. I would avoid like the plague, scared of dirty instruments and badly trained staff.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw that wretched selfie this morning and I just wanted to comment "THAT'S NOT YOUR FACE!!!!!" but I didn't.

I do feel bad for her that she's aging so fast.. aging isn't fun and she's only in her 30's. But for the love of lard, stop with these stupid pictures. It's destroying her life really, how can she achieve anything when she's making herself into a joke. She's living a lie that's fooling noone.

Reactions: 23
Lauren it looks like your latest meeting with the producers at towie has not got you a place in the new series surely now you must realize that they do not want you on the show you should now make the most of your daughter as for you bare face lying that you have lost 3 stone since you lost your daughter the only weight that you have lost if any is having it sucked out whilst pretending you you had sepsis just before Christmas your poor daughter was given to your dad to look after there was no tree or decorations in that one bedroom flat I do not think that's putting your precious little girl first at all

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's Groundhog Day chez Loz. Getting the car valeted 😴again. Whatever happened to her exciting new content? We've had blow dries, scrounged 'photo shoot' (heavily edited), overhaul of the orse teef, same old same old. What's new hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh. Car valeting then a service and MOT. life in the fast Lane eh. She’ll be having another batch of ironed clothes WITH PLASTIC BAGS delivered soon !! I can’t keep up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gosh. Car valeting then a service and MOT. life in the fast Lane eh. She’ll be having another batch of ironed clothes WITH PLASTIC BAGS delivered soon !! I can’t keep up!!
Ironed clothes “that come with folds” don’t forget 😂

Another classic Loz-ism!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.