Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚ here’s your answer πŸ˜‚
Seriously if she goes missing how will we ever find her when she keeps using somebody else’s face all the time??

Oh hang on answer solved!!
No problem finding her atall with these mug shots of her ting tong mug!
Seriously though that first pic what the hell was she thinking 🀒🀒

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
πŸ˜‚ here’s your answer πŸ˜‚
Is she trying on Linda lusardi's face?

And her dentist obviously doesn't believe in hygiene with those naff fake flowers.

You can't even do a trip to the dentist without turning it into something incredibly naff Loz! What's with the ridiculous medal!

I'd think my dentist was having a breakdown if he said hold this giant medal and stand next to the fake flowers. I'd leg it before he reached for the drill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Another day, another shield and another face!

---

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Another day, another shield and another face!

View attachment 1927848
---

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Do I even need to bother writing anything ??

Except edited to add as it made me laugh
Imagine being a bloke and you get the pics on the right and not knowing who she is etc then arrange a date and the women on the left approaches your table and the bloke is like β€˜can I help you?!
Lauren - β€˜it’s me Lauren your date

Date swiftly gets a β€˜you need to come home asap phonecall from his sister
You all know the phone call that you get someone to do twenty mins into the date to rescue you if needed or not if you want to carry the date on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
#mircoblading Loz? Do you buy from supermarket?

Ffs you've got 1 job love! Just make a single effort and re-read things before you post! You sure spend plenty enough time photoshopping yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's only managed to drum up 5,000 likes on that selfie. That is piss poor for someone with 1m followers. Almost like they're all bots or something... You buy from supermarket (this line genuinely works with everything)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's only managed to drum up 5,000 likes on that selfie. That is piss poor for someone with 1m followers. Almost like they're all bots or something... You buy from supermarket (this line genuinely works with everything)
Down to 991k now, they're dropping fast, do you need to pay subs to keep bot followers?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see the dentist gave her a new face as well as a deep clean 🀣

Everything she does is like a comedy sketch. It’s so tragically hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.