Lauren Goodger #82 Insta under construction. Too thick to function. Has her arse had a reduction?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These Spot The Difference competitions are getting harder and harder - you'd be there all night listing all the differences between "photo agency approved Loz" and "Lauren in the wild" pictures. It's amazing how that three stone comes and goes, sometimes within the same day.

I bet she'd snatch the hand off anyone offering that obesity jab (wegovy?) - I'm betting that will be the next big thing that dodgy Dave down the pub will be hawking.

Reactions: 20
Just look at how bent those black railings are either side of the Beast!! They're as bent as her poor toilet seat is!!

Reactions: 36
…making out she was some waif who needed to put weight back on. Thank god for that 1 stone weight gain, had me worried there. Thought she was wasting away. How can a morbidly obese person peddle such lies?! I’m shaking
BYG has been reading from the Gemma Collins big book of bullshit.

Reactions: 21
"lost 3 stone" - presumably around 2 stone of that was baby/placenta/fluid? Maybe thats why she cleared her IG, thought that we would forget that she was out partying, stuffing her face and ordering a 0.5 not long after poor Lorena's death.....

Reactions: 23
Didn’t go out? Didn’t eat? Except when she went to multiple birthday parties, Harrods, Christmas PR stunts, concerts. Not forgetting the currys, roasts, lunch dates with ‘mystery men’. To name a few?! She’s carried on as normal! The only thing she’s suffered is a loss of fucking memory. What an absolute cunt.

Reactions: 42
She says this year is about focusing on me….when does she ever focus on anything else apart from herself, exactly?! It’s ALWAYS about her.

And as for calling LaBeyonce a strong independent woman. Seriously? She’s a toddler. She’ll soon be more mature than her Mother that’s for sure.

Reactions: 37
Anyone who reads and beleives these articles and phtotshopped pics of the beast is brain-dead. Same as those who believe Jake quickendon, the male version of byg

Reactions: 20
Now I know she’s from Essex, but even there this type of LV bag hasn’t been in style for at least four years, plus it’s a pic from summer. She’s living in photos/faces/figures long gone. Just like she’s still flogging pics from ages ago on her OF and hasn’t uploaded any new content. It’s so sad

Reactions: 17
Photoshopped into oblivion!

So this is her comeback more photoshopped pics except now she's including laflump also photoshopped. She's fucked in the head. I genuinely now beleive that she thinks she looks like her photoshopped pics. She's going on like they are both models when she paid for the shoot herself. Fat slag

Reactions: 34
Tights are far too tight on her. Legs look like two sticks of black pudding.

Reactions: 31
What made me laugh was the copyright symbol and LG next to it! The whole floor is warped!!!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t get her eyebrows they are too close together and off centre? Shouldn’t they be more like this?

Reactions: 24
Always amazed at the audacity of her posting these photos. Trying to pass them off as legit. Looks like she’s sitting on the floor of one of those crooked houses in a fun house, all the right side is slanting upwards. Her toes on the right are blurred out, weird shaped huge right boob and another brand new face. What an embarrassment.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.