Lauren Goodger #52 BYG and Chaz are toast, left to beg on her own for Larose and Laroast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I never watched Towie, I only know of Lauren from the car park posts on DM and bad photoshop/surgery. I thought Maria seemed nice and ok from these posts but that’s all I know if her, is she another horrible one? 😬
I mean, maybe she’s sound compared to a lot of other influencers but she’s just another one who lives on handouts in exchange for merely existing. Free holidays, free nursery place for her eldest, free house reno, free takeaways, free hair transplant, free home fragrance diffusers πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Second one of Annna's pic πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.

View attachment 1044308

Back later πŸ₯°
Omg, this is perfect! 🀣

View attachment 1044395

Areas of obvious photoshoppery/editing in pink.
(genuinely, each of those areas has been altered. One eye white actually drops over her bottom eyelid. These fools are soooooo bad at it)

Apart from that she's totally natural.

The eyes are definitely corpse bride like!
There's a pic of her with mates on her Instagram that looks natural and she's lovely looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As we suspected she uses babylarose.x to drive the sicko perverts to her OF page. She is just vile. Using her child to pander to who knows what perversions, yet if anyone accuses her of using a filter she's outraged and trots out the gel hater troll #be kind bullshit. You have a choice to put your photos in the public domain you fat duck, that poor baby doesn't. She will grow up to hate you and you deserve it.
Exactly. Normal guys are not interested in her probably only weird creeps with pregnancy fetish and babies milk and crap like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
LG #53 They seek Ch'Arg here, they seek him there. Loz knows where he's been with bisto in his hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LG #53: Charles & The Bisto Kid sneaked off to bonk, Lauren's ora gave Big Ben the wonk

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title suggestion:

Bisto kid is well rid, off BYG struts to Backgrid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it me or are all the thread titles so far fuckin’ brilliant?! Dare I say the best yet? Maybe because we’ve been given such amazing content this week from our Great God Goodger? x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big Loz in Harvester loads her plates like a pro - she's 'soft and pretty' dontya know!
Lauren in la-la delusion land - Pregnant again, face like a dish, manipulated photos - who is dis?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Beggy Mitchell has got herself a free pram 😑View attachment 1044947
I'm amazed anyone is foolish enough to bother giving her anything.

By the time she's edited it, it will look so warped and blurred nobody will be able to tell what it actually is.
Pram? High chair? Toaster to match the kettle? Scrunchie storage system?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That Amy is tanning herself into a different ethnicity!
I genuinely don't know. Is she black? Is she brown? Is it fake tan?
I haven't got a clue.
I don't care enough to find out 😎
I don't know how anyone finds her pretty (are there any unfiltered photos?!) or nice (she's done what, a couple of interviews for the dross magazines?).

I would be amazed if anyone who shagged charlie, especially more than once, has an IQ higher than a turnip.

Exactly. Normal guys are not interested in her probably only weird creeps with pregnancy fetish and babies milk and crap like that.
And much much worse.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she'll have a "brawhn baby" * - there's a good chance as mumma is already brawhn (artificially).

She must have been high when she adjusted the colours on that photo, it just looks like dirt or patchy fake tan, as applied by a two year-old.

* Kathy Burke's character used to say this a lot, in The Slobs' comedy sketches, if you're too young to remember!
Looooool I remember that now, I used to watch that πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

Big Ben bent pic made earlier πŸ˜€ x.
Must be the wind machines πŸ˜„..

Polish_20220206_184348479.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.