Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsGripperStebson

Chatty Member
So the sofa is still for sale and she’s been so busy she’ll reply to ALL the DMs today (as it is now at the time of me writing this)… busy and loads of DMs.. nah Lozza I don’t think so 😂
The sofa DMs:
"why are you flogging a gifted sofa"
"is there a massive indentation at one end"
"will Chaz get his Henry hoover out and clean up all of the bits of sweetcorn"
"does it stink of fags and greasy food"
"is it actually that size or have the paps made it look bigger than it is"

😁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210903-153425_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-153430_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210903-153434_Instagram.jpg
she really boils my piss, using a rocker on top of a unit where Larose is not even strapped in and dont get me started on dressing baby in that awful outfit to match them. Larose is just an accessory to them. And Lozza you aint fooling anyone with that selfie you munter

• Wow
Reactions: 37

JakeM

VIP Member
Lauren, come on! We need another car park pap walk. I didn’t think I’d ever say this but I’m starting to miss the old Lozza. The one who had hair like Mary from Hocus Pocus, always stomping about in a random Essex car park, squeezing herself into a Nolan sister jumpsuit that was about 6 sizes too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Pommy, if you turn it round has it got the lumpyarse in the back? 🤣🤣 Bless you, yep, I'll be around somewhere and back on a bit more after 4th October. Lots of love my friend, as always 👽🤗❤😘🐾xx
Looooool maybe even an arse where you pull a cord and it inflates 😄😄😄😄❤🤗🐾👽😘 xx.
That's great to hear you still be on and more so after 4th ❤🥰🤗🐾👽😘 xx.
Hope you also get a rest to put your feet up after this busy time 🥰❤ Pom hugs 🤗🐾👽🥰❤🤗😘 xx

I couldn't resist it 😀🤭 x.
I certainly be making more pics with this face again 😄x

Resizer_16314073171210.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Wow it's quiet today x

I leave this here before catching up again later 🥰

You know those big deck chairs that make people look small ...

Resizer_16309465434080.jpg

I don't think it do the same for Loz 😄😄..

Resizer_16309465223160.jpg

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I don't think much of the tattoo of Chaz 🤔
I also don't think much on Lauren's arm either😄😄

Resizer_16311250710800.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Blowup80

VIP Member
What the fucking hell?!?! Who stole her nose? Who dipped her in Ronseal? Who said she should wear that outfit? What a fucking fanny flap she is. @Pom Bear we need a missing poster for Lozza's nose! Unless it's gone on holiday with the other half of her face!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Newbie here :) hope you all don’t mind me joining ;)

long time lurker but I just can’t contain myself any longer 🤣. I have a 10 week old baby (he came 3 weeks early - my actual due date was actually the date Larose was “born” which meant I always watched Lauren from afar in horror 🙄🙄

I just have to say that looking at my 10 week old and larose, there is NO way that child is as young as she claims.. in today’s photos in black she can more or less keep her head up in the photo with the three of them and my little man still needs support - and he’s on target with all his milestones etc

my baby is also not as long as larose and he’s ahead in terms of his target length!!!! I am looking at the length of him relative to the “dads” arms.

I feel fantastic to get this off my chest haha!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Crowbag

VIP Member
Title entry:

La'Rosylee-cuppatea, loz'll make you obese by the time you are three.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210917-181803_Instagram.jpg
the state of that face, nothing like your selfies aye Lozza?! And Dr Roberts comment says it all 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

behindthesofa

Chatty Member
She really doesn't understand does she?
She doesn't get criticised because she's fat, but because she's a lying fucker.

• Haha
  • Heart

FLINT ISLAND

Any Truth to the Rumour - the Wright Family were all sitting down to Dinner a while back in Carol Wrights Kicthen and Lauren had sneaked in through the back garden gate and was peering through the Kicthen Window watching them for 20 minutes until they saw her and threatened to Phone the Police so she ran.

• Haha
  • Wow