Lauren Goodger #34 Syringing colostrum from her tatties, Chaz is now a chunky fatty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she's still bringing up Mark and has apparently invited him to the christening. They split up nearly 10 years ago. I get they were together for a while and she was close to his family, but that was a long time ago now. There comes a point where you just naturally move on from exes and they're no longer in your circle. It's the way it's being phrased, like "she wants to prove there's no bad feelings" - comes across as odd.

Reactions: 18
I don't understand why she's still bringing up Mark and has apparently invited him to the christening. They split up nearly 10 years ago. I get they were together for a while and she was close to his family, but that was a long time ago now. There comes a point where you just naturally move on from exes and they're no longer in your circle. It's the way it's being phrased, like "she wants to prove there's no bad feelings" - comes across as odd.
She's the same as KP - just can't let anyone go completely... live for the present and future not the past.

Reactions: 13
She only mentions Mark because she’s a bunny boiler, she wants a reaction to then further her “story” but Mark doesn’t appear to bite which must annoy her immensely.

Didn’t Mark threaten her with legal action if she kept talking about him?

Reactions: 19
She only mentions Mark because she’s a bunny boiler, she wants a reaction to then further her “story” but Mark doesn’t appear to bite which must annoy her immensely.

Rings a bell...

Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you. Particularly in respect of Goodman.

You can't make someone love a child they didn't want.

It is unfair to the baby to keep going on about it. It is her who will give him insecurities through this.

Reluctant parents should support financially and I believe Walker does.

He has made a choice to be with his pre-existing family. A family of whom she was aware of when she elected to have unprotected sex with him.

What on earth did she expect from a silly little fling?

Asking for more than financial support is just desperate and unfair to all parties.
Exactly, why would Goodman or anyone else try to force a relationship between a child and an unwilling parent? If I was the one bringing the child up I would be shitting myself that an unwilling parent would be abusive or neglectful in some way which could damage my child more than rejection might.

I think there was a legal block or restraint on her mentioning him, but that may have lapsed now. I think she tried to get round it by alluding to him and not by name.

I think there was a legal block or restraint on her mentioning him, but that may have lapsed now. I think she tried to get round it by alluding to him and not by name.
Anything for a new headline and money and to try and stay relevant. Embarrassing and cringe and classless. She really is feral.

Reactions: 13
Afternoon! This is exactly what it was, he took out an injunction to stop her mentioning him and more so Michelle. Now when she alludes to him she says "my ex" . Poor guy!

No baby yet??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

I see she's missing today from Instagram so either she's in hiding after the non fake photos released yesterday or baybeh is on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ that’s horrible!

We have no idea why, they may be struggling to conceive or don’t want any, can’t blame them, the world is hardly a safe place any more!
Is this minx from the daily mail fame, her and Henry make me howl. I'm in there too most days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anything for a new headline and money and to try and stay relevant. Embarrassing and cringe and classless. She really is feral.
KP could make some money allowing all these feral old z-lebs to be let out to graze on the MM tit infused pastures.

• Haha
Afternoon! This is exactly what it was, he took out an injunction to stop her mentioning him and more so Michelle. Now when she alludes to him she says "my ex" . Poor guy!

No baby yet??
I thought rose was giving us the scoop upthread when she said 'tidal wave spotted in Essex' 😂 but maybe BL had merely stepped in a puddle to cause such a splash

• Haha
Is this minx from the daily mail fame, her and Henry make me howl. I'm in there too most days!
We are all on there in some form or another 😂 also welcome!! Glad you have joined us for this crazy ride and just in time for the birth!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
We are all on there in some form or another 😂 also welcome!! Glad you have joined us for this crazy ride and just in time for the birth!!!!!

Ha! You've stolen baybeh gurl's 'gifted' dress! Naughty Katie ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.