Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrbusiness

VIP Member
She should not say anything as stupid as her baby will only be eating organic food/vegetarian/vegan. You must consult your doctor about a balance intake for babies and children preferably through to puberty. Most food groups are imperative for a baby's growth and just cos a parent has foresworn meat doesn't mean your child should go without.
Erm not quite
Doctors know fuck all about nutrition and it’s quite possible to raise a veggie/vegan kid ! If you bring up a kid without meat, they naturally shun in in my experience.
Although you do need to be intelligent enough to watch their nutritional input, make sure they get enough calcium iron etc, which I don’t think Loz is

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
Coleslaw and rice? Together? Nope.
Well I'm partial to a mix of salads. So I would choose the slowclaw, a rice salad with beans and peppers in it possibly and then some Coronation chicken to go with so I'm happy with the mix and broccoli is good for ya.

Reactions: 5

liar liar

VIP Member
The zip is dead giveaway on the stitch. The sole looks too red also. You can get good fakes now. But fakes all the same. I don't give a fuck, but don't charge people real prices. I'd bet my left tit the box there won't have a shop bar code sticker on them 😊
Yeah the zip look average. You are so good at this stuff. Thank you :)

Reactions: 4