Lauren Goodger #29 Python frock, face like Spock, Big Lozzie's now berthed in dry dock.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He made in a glass? No Lozza he put them in the glass. bleeping moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I love baked beans but something about seeing them in a glass makes me feel a bit sick 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She will duck it up if she does. A girl I work with got one and you have to stick to a healthy diet after it cause the stomach can stretch if you don’t and you start gaining weight again. No more carbonated drinks either so no red coke or sparkling wine.

Costs a few quid too. Maybe she can blah a freebie 😆
Perhaps the op could be a pay-to-view exclusive? I bags puncturing the bloater :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fuming that someone spreading misinformation and participating in scaremongering about this life-saving vaccine gets a free stay at a hotel that claims to support NHS workers! Everything about her makes me sick!

vlcsnap-2021-06-06-12h48m41s061.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she totally mental? That is buttered toast not bread with nuffink on it. As for the baked beanz in a whisky tumbler ... there are no words. Is she going to drink the beans? 😖
Chaz has no class, this his how he SHOULD HAVE done it.

duf9ssiy43b31.jpg

Oh and Chaz has posted his breakfast, he likes crumpet with his beans.
Mind you I'm wondering what that drink is.

chaz06june01.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
When I saw the needle symbol I thought it was about the danger of Botox / filler 😂......but it was worse 😠......silly bint is posting antivax stuff again. Thank god she only has maybe a couple of hundred followers that like her, the rest are BOTS.....and the likes of us!
Surprised she didn’t take it a bit more seriously since the Wrights’s uncle died from COVID....she must have known him from the days when bewful yungel was leading lady in TOWIE.
Just when I think I can't despise the bleep any more, she goes and posts utter tit like this. She bleeping boils my piss so much, I hope she gets slated for this, absolute stupid witch.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Chaz has no class, this his how he SHOULD HAVE done it.

View attachment 605356

Oh and Chaz has posted his breakfast, he likes crumpet with his beans.
Mind you I'm wondering what that drink is.

View attachment 605375
What are those knives and forks? They look like Versace knock off ones. I don't know if that's a thing or if Versace even do cutlery but you can imagine her having them if they did!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What are those knives and forks? They look like Versace knock off ones. I don't know if that's a thing or if Versace even do cutlery but you can imagine her having them if they did!
The cutlery is horrific, who has crumpets and toast, fat bastard loves his free food! 🐽🐽🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I imagine bewfel yungel Chardonnay Laulie Rose Cheryl Madonna the 1st will be better at cooking than these 2. Thank God they're having a child who will able to make them look mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when I think I can't despise the bleep any more, she goes and posts utter tit like this. She bleeping boils my piss so much, I hope she gets slated for this, absolute stupid witch.
Are you @Dollylovesshoes sister by any chance? I completely agree with ya - Dolly has an on-going boiling cauldron of piss on the Katie Price thread by the way if you get Tenna spillage ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I imagine bewfel yungel Chardonnay Laulie Rose Cheryl Madonna the 1st will be better at cooking than these 2. Thank God they're having a child who will able to make them look mature.
The Cheryl Madonna has killed me what a name 🤣🤣
Cheryl Madddddoonnnnnnnaaaa come ere now!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They are like a couple of 8 year olds. So thick and pathetic (not slagging 8 Yr olds) does someone come round at night to check they have turned everything off and locked the doors.?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These anti-vax organisations are very lucrative concerns for their leaders. There was an article about it the other week (The Independent, I think - would link but multi-tasking poorly. However, a quick search and there are multiple articles to be found).

Given that she is a woman prepared to endorse cyanide, I think we have to consider that these might be paid for posts.

Because, let's face it, she would do anything for cash right now.

I think someone should ask her directly. Her and that horrible Osborne character.

I do think those prepared to do business with her, be they hotels, magazines, baby clothes firms or whatever, are taking an anti-vax stance by getting into bed with her and should be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.