Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
View attachment 596515

She is so trolling us after we comment on how she has no followers or likes. Hi goodger, said it yesterday and I’ll say it again. Michelle has more likes when she posts a picture of her Dog then your baboon shaped faced pregnancy pictures.
Your a has been and know one great wants to collaborate with you.

And now she is using her column as an advertising spot.
My grammar !! Sorry. Sun and bubbly. Actually I was probably sober when I did that so I’ll just blame my stupidicy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

nomorefakers

I think it's just been hidden. My 76yr old mum (ex children's social worker) tried to raise a few points about his admitted cocaine abuse and her fictitious concepts of what a midwife is. No comments allowed. Then disappeared.

I'm sure she wasn't the only one.

Moleman must be choking on his own billious poisonous fraud now.

This is hypereallism gone crazy!

She is and has always been a slightly dowdy, somewhat overweight girl who appeared on a contrived 'reality' TV show. She was picked because her boyfriend was technically better looking than her.

A lot of young women related to that sense of being plain, ignored, a bit chubby and unloved.

She responded by turning herself into an absolute travesty of a woman.

Seriously, who wants to have a baby with a man serving a long sentence for violent assault against very vulnerable victims? With weapons?

Who would want to have a baby with a 23yr old half-appenathy worth who plays gay for pounds?

I honestly cant stand her.

Or her illiterate stupidity.

Her with that silly false filtered face that looks like something that crawled from the pretend wreckage at Roswell.

Lots of people are fat. Like her. Lots of people aren't academic. Like her. I'm far from perfect. But I know it.

Some other people might have bizarrely distorted, big, fat, trebble-chinned moon faces (with weird drawn on eyebrows and very piggy eyes) like her.

Or an arse that looks like they've not only had a very big accident in their designer gym wear but have also smuggled 15 refugees into the country inside their four sizes too small leggings.

But who cares if they can - at least - write a sentence, show compassion or - for just one moment - think about another person?

Her total lack of self-awareness coupled with her innate ugliness of soul boils my piss 100%.

Also, she never expressed an ounce of conviction for the vulnerable victims of her violent ex.

She is just plain nasty.
I agree with you 100%. What really upsets me is her arrogant behavior.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Shake 'n Vac glowing face powder
Domestos for disguising those brown undercarriage areas

Ooh it could be limitless - perhaps Proctologist and Gamblers might be interested in using Smeghan and Hazno to advertise the products...
Oh no, not having those two advertising my inventions, they'll only make it all about them and their mental elf somehow 🤣

• Haha

BonsaiBobbi

To the tune of stand by your man by Tammy Wynette

Sometimes it's hard to be an arse,
Giving all your love to Only Fans,
You'll have bad times, they'll have good times,
On the beg for Laulie's pram.

Stand by your Chaz man,
Give him two cheeks to cling to,
Something warm to come home to,
Give him all the love your arse can,
Stand by for your pram!
If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!

If I could double, or treble, 'love' this, I absolutely would. It is brilliant and you're awesome!!!
I just want to say how brilliant this is. Again! Thank you so much for making me laugh, literally, out loud!

• Heart

liar liar

VIP Member
Oh yes please, I want to see Sharon snatch the sweet corn out of Loz's hand and use it to beat sense into her Celebrity Death match style ( but with just one sorta celebrity and one car park stroll amateur enthuasist) let's get ready to rumble!!!!
My money would be on Sharon 💰

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ohhhh. Missed you💜💜💜

That cot thing she’s just posted is a complete suffocation hazard it’s completely unnecessary (also wool is a real irritant for newborn skin) I looked on the page for the thing she posted and they sell cot bumpers and all sorts which have been proven to be completely unsafe to have in baby basket or crib!! No reputable companies sell things like that - babies basket & cot should be completely empty and free from any bit or fabrics and unnecessary choking or suffocation hazards - I really do hope she reads here and thinks twice bfore using that!
All she gives a shit about is if her nursery looks nice (tacky in her case). She’s gotta try and make it look pretty after seeing what Mark am Mich are building.

• Heart
  • Angry

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Ohhh maybe she’s getting car baby seat fitted. Is it time to do that now? Surely if the little ones due date is Juletember it should be fitted already

• Haha

minnietheminx

VIP Member
Welcome 🤗 It is a good question but the issue is that Big Loz doesn’t actually have any friends. Her gender reveal ‘party’ had no guests (possibly Covid-related), her pregnancy announcement was pretty underwhelming.

She might get one of the Goodman sisters if they could be bothered, possibly Moleman could rustle up a client but otherwise it’d be a couple of family members, the trainer cleaning guy, Moleman, Oddbod and his rapper boyfriend. Even OK would swerve paying for those pictures 😂
You forgot the valet man! 🧽 🚘

• Haha
  • Heart

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
When it comes to kitty pics I wouldn’t put it past her to do this prank 😂

Attachments

• Haha