Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched a little of the video. She was a LEGAL SECRETARY for a "lot of law firms in the City when I was 17"? Notice how vague she is. That's got to be a lie.
Jesus man I got 5 questions right once watching an episode of University Challenge doesn't make me a bleeping genius! ( I was very chuffed with myself though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus man I got 5 questions right once watching an episode of University Challenge doesn't make me a bleeping genius! ( I was very chuffed with myself though!)
I had a bumper 8 a few years ago. My hubs checked that the episode hadn't been on at all. At least it stretches your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think I've found Lauren's outhouse (in her dreams)

I think Mark and Michelle would be in the flat and she'd be in the main house as she has a babygel on the way and a rapidly growing man toddler. She also needs a big kitchen for all her elfy creations (pasta & tinned things) and a walk in closet for all her jumpsuits and puffy jackets.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Finally watched the whole Youtube link. God, she really loves herself doesn't she? A lot of it is just aimless noise - yak, yak, me, me, me. Even when she talks about anxiety (sad to say, irrational thoughts, anxiety, compulsions, insomnia, the whole lot, I'm something of an expert on), she doesn't really give much away apart from negative thoughts that overwhelm her when she's watching TV, and of course the predictable "But I can teach gells how to be a success and be a role model from overcoming anxiety and being myself" (such ambition! - using mental illness as one of your brand's "appealing qualities" is just ick).

I can't help but wonder if Lauren's "anxiety" is simply frustration when she doesn't get the attention or moolah she feels she deserves. She seems to aspire to staying in "the lifestyle" she mentions early on in the interview.

There's no methodical thinking or long-term plan, nor does she seem to have the ability to suss people out and gather a good team around her. Probably throws money at shoddy "business people" putting ideas to her when she's out her nut in a nightclub and regrets it forevermore. Suggesting that a company was still using her name yet she wasn't making money out of it....odd. I vaguely remember her Lauren's Way (?) fake tan business had loads of people waiting on orders who never got their money back. So, is she just passing the buck?

Edit: And oh yeah, whilst we're talking about fake tan, there's this comment:
Screenshot_2021-05-11 Lauren Goodger Interview - TOWIE, Glamour Model, Social Media Influencer...png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Apparently she got some takers for the lip fillers next week. Who tf in the right mind said yes. FFS.
Has anyone enquired yet, where is she doing them, should it be in a sterile environment?

Dear Lauren I promise I will
- never ever gizz in your sink again
- stay with you forever and ever till at least the next six months but then bye bye.
- buy you a diamond that’s fake but looks real and we can tell people it’s real.
- eat your dinner and try and enjoy it.
- stop having fantasies about Mark Wright.
- stop having fantasies about Mark Wrights néw kitchen sink
FDB30716-7541-476B-A8FE-8A93D5834C7E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Has anyone enquired yet, where is she doing them, should it be in a sterile environment?

- stay with you forever and ever till at least the next six months but then bye bye.
- buy you a diamond that’s fake but looks real and we can tell people it’s real.
View attachment 569504
So not actually a secret then if they know.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 569504
Hilarious!! I'm telling you he asks Lozza all the time about how good Mark was in bed, she thinks it's for comparison, it's really for the wank bank!! 🤣🍆💦

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hilarious!! I'm telling you he asks Lozza all the time about how good Mark was in bed, she thinks it's for comparison, it's really for the wank bank!! 🤣🍆💦
Hahahaha. Meanwhile, Goodgers adding pictures of Marks new home to her wank bank, and with today’s news of an out house 💦💦💦🌊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Lads! Lads! Lads! Having a wee seat in the garden after another ten hour day which I'm still in the midst off. Loving it! Sun is out and it's glorious! ( I'm sat on the summerseat in my new garden drinking a white wine, fever tree bitter lemon with ice cubes and a few lemon wedges out a water bottle ) Buckle in I have thoughts!

What the duck was last night's dregs from the cupboard dinner!? Was she legit just teaching people how to make pasta? Why are they so obsessed with spiral pasta? .

Yesterday's Dailymail shoot which all the comments called her out on for being a)old (photos not age) and b) a mess she has now reposted a photo. On said photo she has used the hashtag #oldbabybump. What does that even mean? How is that even a hashtag? Why is she such an absolute bag of bloody lies.

Then we seguay into £180 for some lip fillers. In what world is this legit? How is she managing to create a Corona sterile environment to be giving lip fillers. ( Let's not even broach the well trodden subject of how can she legally give lip fillers). Who are these people who are taking up the offer?

How the duck do they have so little cash that they are now flogging fake shoes and lip fillers by a #oldbabybump 70 weeks pregnant lady? I don't understand any of it.

Charles hair is giving me the fear and there was something else but I forget. It's all a madness! They are both violent! #freecharlie #scrunchiepower.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
New photo on

Definitely new as she is hiding the bump- and she is charging £20 for it.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
New photo on

That arse! It's bigger than her head (though she's probably thinned her head down somewhat). She is really going to regret that surgeried rear as she ages as it will sag, drag, and probably atrophy (whatever the hell is in there). Pert, firm, fit bottoms have never went out of fashion.

Photoshopped to all hell - cellulite and flab gone and CGI face - but we expect that of Lauren now.

Do these guys know they are basically wanking to Photoshopped pixels and there's very little of the real human image left?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That's...interesting...because the original commenter (littlemissadhd) said she was sent threatening DMs by Lauren and made out they were unsolicited.

I'd imagine cl.are5952 is a mate of Lauren's trying to change the tone of the conversation from accusations towards Lauren to sympathy (we all have compassion for survivors of domestic abuse, so, even the most dedicated troll would back off). This probably happens a lot on social media blue tick accounts. Divert attention away from the account holder who can't stop themselves DMing anyone who gives them a slice of reality.
That’s a really good perspective on it, like you say, who would want to debate with her ‘fan’ after that. I often think Loz leaves comments on like that for sympathy (like she left on a question asking if Charlie beats her). I wouldn’t be surprised if the DMs were from Lauren or her minions, she tried to get people to troll Piers back too on one of the GC’s grid posts until someone told her to grow up 🤣

I don’t believe anyone has booked in for the lips tbh, it’s just a pressure selling technique. If out of 775k followers she can’t even book up one week in her ‘asfectics’ business then she should accept she has failed at yet another attempt to not have to get a real job! Not surprised though, like others have said, she is a walking billboard of botched fillers.

Also saw today (an old magazine from March) Charlotte Dawson has that vile padded headboard cot. So alongside getting same hair streaks as Amy Childs and trying to rip off Kim K wardrobe, does Lauren just single white female other women (including going out with her friends exes)?
That’s tragic if at 34 she doesn’t have her own sense of self and taste to the point she can’t even create a nursery for her own baby

• Wow
  • Haha
New photo on

Truly rank!!!!
All these schemes give me a sense that her and Odd Bod need to get their hands on cash and ASAP - she’s prepared to show her face for £20 and risk prosecution or being exposed for selling fakes, doesn’t add up, it’s desperation now.
Wonder if she’s about to get evicted or have something else repossessed?

Hello @Katie8ee what a lovely ending to a productive day 😘

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.