Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh our Lozza is very Specail. We’ve known that from the start. Now would you let a Specail person inject your face????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Well one of us could turn up for an appointment then take a picture of the real her then run away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
£180 to look a swollen fanny 🤣🤣
I've said it before, her mouth looks like my dog's swollen fanny! The collie next door bleeping loves it-my in-season dog obviously, not Lauren's hideously distorted gob.
I'd post a picture for a comparison, but I wouldn't exploit my baby for likes, unlike Loz eh?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Deffo skint! Hasn’t worked a day up to now 😂
Goodness me. How ridiculous does she look here? Who on this cold little earth would give her £180 to look as botched, odd and - frankly - insane as her? Why is that boy with her? It is all just so tawdry!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could ask about her qualifications as you are keen to have them done but are worried about the unqualified practitioner stories that have appeared in the press and the horror stories of people scarred for life by these unqualified charlatans.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
jealous haters? Yes Lauren, we’re all very jealous of a pregnant talentless Z-lister that stands in a car park, calls the paps, and tells them to pap her walking through it. Very jealous indeed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.