Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people who constantly tell her she is soooo beautiful etc ? They have series issues these people
Exactly. They’re feeding her insanity. It’s a very small percentage though as she hardly ever breaks 150 comments. 150 fans out of 750k followers, I think it’s safe to say a high percentage of her followers are either haters or wanting a laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly. They’re feeding her insanity. It’s a very small percentage though as she hardly ever breaks 150 comments. 150 fans out of 750k followers, I think it’s safe to say a high percentage of her followers are either haters or wanting a laugh
A large percentage will also be bot accounts. And the accounts that Lauren creates to call herself bootiful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Question? If there are say 150 comments. Does that include the ones that LG replies back to. Like when she says “thanks”. I’ll go try and work it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes it's total comments
Hahaha. Thanks. That’s probably why she writes back to all her comments. Hilarious. So she barely gets any comments then. How embarrassing for her.

These look like something Peggy Bundy would wear. She’s not a very good shoe salesman. Sold none from Instagram I think.

8DD18C62-5079-4B0A-99B9-180C79D61759.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think it's also something to do with the algorithm, so by interacting with comments she is seen as a more 'worthy' account than those that don't, and in theory then pops up on more feeds.
Don't quote me though I haven't got a blue tick so not sure how it works for 'verified' accounts!

Is @Fifthavenue still around? I haven’t noticed any posts recently and the search box has gone from my toolbar so i can’t look
Evening Scrunchies ❤ just having a catch up. @Fifthavenue was last about a couple of days before good Friday I think. Not seen since, as far as I'm aware. Unless they are somewhere on a different account 😏

That pic looks like two baboons fighting in an industrial grey bin liner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh she's posted a story of the real bump, in a jumper tho. But the lighting means you can't see just how big it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's that time of the week my lovely Scrunchies, she's throwing together an elfy meal - just add half a pound of cheddar at the end to melt in and finish it off, gawjus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A large percentage will also be bot accounts. And the accounts that Lauren creates to call herself bootiful.
If you look at her new pages with their 3-4k followers I reckon that is the true number of genuine fans she has. Rest are bought over the years.

• Haha
If you look at her new pages with their 3-4k followers I reckon that is the true number of genuine fans she has. Rest are bought over the years.
Yes that’s probably the actual number of genuine followers. Unfortunately it doesn’t stop her from thinking she’s an A-list who the paps chase and obsess over.

It's that time of the week my lovely Scrunchies, she's throwing together an elfy meal - just add half a pound of cheddar at the end to melt in and finish it off, gawjus!
Well, who knew one could just make a simple meal by combining pasta, tuna and sauce? Genius. Nobody has ever made midweek pasta before.

• Haha
If I die tomorrow my legacy will be saying her agent looks like a new born mole on tattle and my life will not have been in vain 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.