Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor baby will be dragged out in all weather for these ridiculous pap shots.
To be fair it will probably only be for one day and then she will drip feed them for months until someone mentions that Laulie is not growing at all - that really is going to be a photoshop work of art if she manages to work that one successfully (or it is more likely going to be radio silence as the reality of being a mother hits home)

She must be livid with Perrie for dropping her baby news the day she releases some more old photos

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a photo of me when my little one was a couple of weeks old, I am sat with my mam and dad looking all bloated, fat as duck and so pale and tired BUT I am beaming from ear to ear with my baby and her grandparents! We look at it now and laugh as I'm short and slight but God did that pregnancy make me huge! I never once looked at myself in disgust more like awe and love. She is a sad pathetic loser. So many women loose babies or can't even get pregnant and all she cares about is the public perception of her!!
She doesn't care that much otherwise should wouldn't look like a caricature of herself

Reactions: 7
So she has replied on instasham to the "troll" that they were taken on 13th April "so hardly months ago" - yes but still passing them off as new though on DM - she really cannot handle any form of criticism and will not let it drop on instasham

And I do not believe they were taken as late as 13th April

"Always taking and posting naked videos of her bump!!!!!" That poor poor child
Screenshot_20210510-152120_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she has replied on instasham to the "troll" that they were taken on 13th April "so hardly months ago" - yes but still passing them off as new though on DM - she really cannot handle any form of criticism and will not let it drop on instasham

And I do not believe they were taken as late as 13th April

"Always taking and posting naked videos of her bump!!!!!" That poor poor child
View attachment 567860
Ooh - more 🍿 me thinks 🍿 🍿 - drinks anybody? 🍻 🍷 🍷 :coffee: :coffee:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Her claiming she doesn’t edit her videos is plain BULLSHIT. why would she lie like that in a message. Even Stevie wonder can see how much editing goes on in her videos.

I have an app I can edit my videos too. bleeping dimwit.

Ooh - more 🍿 me thinks 🍿 🍿 - drinks anybody? 🍻 🍷 🍷 :coffee: :coffee:
I wish it wasnt Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
These pics - that she keeps regurgitating.
She is SKINT.
The hair and make up stay the same, but just a few changes in outfit.

Just did the same.
She is regurgitating photos - you can tell she did a job lot one day with a few changes and they keep rotating the shots.
Well you change your underwear everyday don’t you otherwise it would be crusty,

I saw the latest photos this afternoon if only they had a huge eye roll emoji I mean big!

Lauren is now advertising CarparksRUs a unique car park come lifestyle magazine where you can eat, drink, have your hair done, photo shoots, life advice, agony aunt column, etc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
In fairness she is always sharing videos of her naked bump... on Only Fans 🤮 so she didn't lie about that one!

The pretence that she has no idea you can edit videos is exactly why people don't like her, because she is a bare faced liar and a sham. Sometimes I feel sorry for her, then she comes out with blatant lies like this and I remember how much I despise bullshitters.

We've seen what a state you looked like on the OK reveal video. We've seen Charlie's videos of you playing golf and his others where you try to hide your face behind your hair. Neither of these line up with the horseshit stories you share, so to try and pretend it does is just embarrassing.

But I think she was ill the day they handed out the embarrassment gene as she literally doesn't have an ounce of shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looks like Peppa is rattled. The FANS (aka grown women) who are all telling her she’s beautiful - tell me everything.

• Haha
In fairness she is always sharing videos of her naked bump... on Only Fans 🤮 so she didn't lie about that one!

The pretence that she has no idea you can edit videos is exactly why people don't like her, because she is a bare faced liar and a sham. Sometimes I feel sorry for her, then she comes out with blatant lies like this and I remember how much I despise bullshitters.

We've seen what a state you looked like on the OK reveal video. We've seen Charlie's videos of you playing golf and his others where you try to hide your face behind your hair. Neither of these line up with the horseshit stories you share, so to try and pretend it does is just embarrassing.

But I think she was ill the day they handed out the embarrassment gene as she literally doesn't have an ounce of shame.
Yep. She’s boiled my blood again today. Does she think we are thick?

Reactions: 12
Yep. She’s boiled my blood again today. Does she think we are thick?
I've always thought that because she is clearly of low intelligence that she assumes others must be too, and that's why she thinks she can get away with lying, scamming, selling fake goods.

In fairness the 'Your glowing babez/You look bewiful darling/ Stunnin / Yous will be a yummy mummy' crew do give the impression the world is thick and gullible.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Comments open on DMail now. All lovely as usual. I just don't understand why she puts herself through it for £50

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are these people who constantly tell her she is soooo beautiful etc ? They have series issues these people

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.