Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I hadn't seen Chunky Chaz in all his 'glory' I would think he was a bot - his comments are so :sick:
I reckon he’s a living Bot , he’s got to be after going near old crusty and lozza 🤦‍♀️

Chazza is like one of those real dolls but the male version that walks and talks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Same hair style. Same nail color. Same day. Photos taken at least two months ago. She can’t even afford to get new pics done.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
These pics - that she keeps regurgitating.
She is SKINT.
The hair and make up stay the same, but just a few changes in outfit.

Same hair style. Same nail color. Same day. Photos taken at least two months ago. She can’t even afford to get new pics done.
Just did the same.
She is regurgitating photos - you can tell she did a job lot one day with a few changes and they keep rotating the shots.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Good God that arse pic. I've never seen it in a STATE of undress before. If my bum looked like that I'd be beside myself and wanting a procedure to make it look normal, it doesn't compute that anyone would willingly do that to themselves.
I know she reads here. Lauren spend your money on therapy, reverse your surgery, get your fillers dissolved and stop with the celebrity charade. You will be happier.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In picture 1 in today’s DM she is wading her grey nylon baby grow and Dr Emily Andres face. It’s uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s see how long it takes to delete a certain comment on her grid ....

10, 9, 8 ....
littlemissadhd's comment by any chance

Screenshot_20210510-131730_Instagram.jpg

And all the same relative shape of the bump - given that the first picture was months ago (and probably slimmed too) - how big is she actually now? I do think she needs to worry about gestational diabetes

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Why is the bump so small? It looks like it hasn't grown since she announced! I bet IRL she resembles a small rhinoceros. She must have no confidence in her natural look to photoshop her pictures into such oblivion. And thats sad. She needs therapy.

Reactions: 11
Why is the bump so small? It looks like it hasn't grown since she announced! I bet IRL she resembles a small rhinoceros. She must have no confidence in her natural look to photoshop her pictures into such oblivion. And thats sad. She needs therapy.
Errm as explained above - they are old pics - she took a load in one day in different outfits.

Reactions: 11
Who is going to be looking after the baybee whilst she does all her filtering & photoshopping, not to mention those "special" films and photos?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Yes - she is the 'Lozzoserous' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's trolling us with this one 🤣🤣

Shall we have a caption competition?!

"Come on Phoenix-sierra-lee, we gotta get back n make a homemade sandwich for Dad/Hubby cos he's been busy cleaning sinks out on site all morning"
Warning: WIDE LOAD.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she's trolling us with this one 🤣🤣

Shall we have a caption competition?!

"Come on Phoenix-sierra-lee, we gotta get back n make a homemade sandwich for Dad/Hubby cos he's been busy cleaning sinks out on site all morning"
“Dam Baybeh, I hope this Nappy can hold two dumps, shouldn’t av gone for thirds on that curry last night”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And what a shame that there are two more higher profile pregnancies to add to the "little" mix which will push her lower down the side bar of shame - these are much more "relevant"

Note the comments are still being moderated as they are probably "brutal"

Reactions: 13
And what a shame that there are two more higher profile pregnancies to add to the "little" mix which will push her lower down the side bar of shame - these are much more "relevant"

Note the comments are still being moderated as they are probably "brutal"
Not allowing any comments about her sale of fake goods. Moleman must have got to them. Don’t know why they would protect her fraudulent behavior

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.