Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is my favourite, they look like they have been superimposed together and there is a whiff of the "I'm sniffing your hair in a creepy way" off him. I think it is absolutely ridiculous to call someone hubby who is not your husband. This is the same scenario as I have posted before that when she is dating someone she starts wearing a cubic zirconia ring on her engagement finger. She did it with Joey, Jake and now Charlie.

It is just so sad (sad pathetic not sad sad) because she is trying to create a false narrative for public perception which is all kinds of fucked up. Literally no one gives a tit If she is engaged/married or whatever but she is a such a braggart she wants people to be jealous. Absolute 15 year old High School mentality, it is madness.

If you have to create the story before the story happens then it never will. I bet Charlie is getting dropped constant hints about getting engaged,rings etc. As we all know (hopefully) if someone wants to marry you/be with you then that is their decision and pressure only pushes people away.

Morning Scrunchies! Went on a mini rant there! Will be about a bit today as I'm going to sort out the office. After spending a few days lifting, moving, cleaning my wee dodgy elbow is a bit tender!
And what’s with his creepy hair style all slicked back. He looks like a 60s pimp. She’s really ruined him.

what’s a Whelc. Is it a new word for my vocabulary. Learnt lots off here. My poor innocent ears and mouth!!😂

Morning Scrunchies, just about!!

Thanks for letting me know about what that disgusting meal Lozza had last night, looked
very dodgy to me.

ANYWAY I found this photo on twitter and it's a little disturbing, I don't know when it was
taken but because of the nature of this photo I'm putting it behind a spoiler, it's not work
safe.

Is it just newly posted 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
This one is my favourite, they look like they have been superimposed together and there is a whiff of the "I'm sniffing your hair in a creepy way" off him. I think it is absolutely ridiculous to call someone hubby who is not your husband. This is the same scenario as I have posted before that when she is dating someone she starts wearing a cubic zirconia ring on her engagement finger. She did it with Joey, Jake and now Charlie.

It is just so sad (sad pathetic not sad sad) because she is trying to create a false narrative for public perception which is all kinds of fucked up. Literally no one gives a tit If she is engaged/married or whatever but she is a such a braggart she wants people to be jealous. Absolute 15 year old High School mentality, it is madness.

If you have to create the story before the story happens then it never will. I bet Charlie is getting dropped constant hints about getting engaged,rings etc. As we all know (hopefully) if someone wants to marry you/be with you then that is their decision and pressure only pushes people away.

Morning Scrunchies! Went on a mini rant there! Will be about a bit today as I'm going to sort out the office. After spending a few days lifting, moving, cleaning my wee dodgy elbow is a bit tender!
Great post Katie8ee and you are bang on the money, Lozza is a child!

Oh and I completely forgot about your elbow, take it easy babes!

I have no idea, just saw it on twitter from someone I follow but I
don't think I've seen that image before. I've checked a couple of
questionable sites for new images from her OF but no new leaks
yet.

Reactions: 5
And what’s with his creepy hair style all slicked back. He looks like a 60s pimp. She’s really ruined him.

what’s a Whelc. Is it a new word for my vocabulary. Learnt lots off here. My poor innocent ears and mouth!!😂

I actually screamed! Wow horrible and it is Sunday. Is that gonna be filtered and photoshopped to make her look like a long legged coloured bird with a tight pussy (aka a flamingo...)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually screamed! Wow horrible and it is Sunday. Is that gonna be filtered and photoshopped to make her look like a long legged coloured bird with a tight pussy (aka a flamingo...)
You can tell it's photoshopped because you can see the leg behind is all huge and bumpy and the standing leg is more smooth and edited to give definition at the thigh. Chaz probs took it and seen the full on real view 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Great post Katie8ee and you are bang on the money, Lozza is a child!

Oh and I completely forgot about your elbow, take it easy babes!

I have no idea, just saw it on twitter from someone I follow but I
don't think I've seen that image before. I've checked a couple of
questionable sites for new images from her OF but no new leaks
yet.
Cheers. Yeah I’ve not seen that before either.

Reactions: 6
Hubby and I?!?! Oh Lozza this time next year you’ll be a single mother 😂

also, date night but with two other people?

Ok so they’re both up in the middle of the night; one watching boxing and the other in the other room getting her baps out 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Every time I see a pic of him trying to look interested in her I imagine green screen and a box with hair hanging round it and a pic of a bloke's knob on it. I don't know why. I must seek help... 💊 🍸 🍷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Charles and that other guy both wearing fake Essentials tops (I’m presuming they’re fake didn’t look closely) but there pricey like +250 for a hoody. I’m presuming that’s what will next appear in the fake wardrobe

Also she needs the comments section to stay relevant. No one gives a toss about her, everyone has a laugh at the pictures and then go read the comments. Without this right now LG is nothing.
Absolutely. She is too dim to realise the DM is actually trolling her with the language they use in the articles. It brings in the ad revenue for them though.

Reactions: 12
I can’t stop laughing that she’s trying to be seductive but still has her socks on. No idea why but that detail has broken me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just can't. I have had a few weeks off Lozza but my mate sent me her way this morning. Just what is the point of this strange, deluded woman whith terrible fillers all over her body? Just what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Afternoon you lovely people ❤ hope you are all ok today.

Blimey, that pic is such a good look, wow! 🤣 That's the 'Sorry, I've just wet meself, had to take me trahzers off, back in a minute' money shot right there folks!

Is Lauren too thick to realise “No refund No returns” is actually an illegal policy. If it’s faulty - can be returned and if an item is bought online you have to legally have 14 days to return.
I said the other day it wouldn't be allowed under distance selling regs anyway, we know they read here so I would have thought the stupid bint would take the hint and alter it on her listings. 👍

Reactions: 6
She's flogging trainers for the step correct guy. Not sure if this has been posted by I've not caught up. Same logo.

Screenshot_20210509-131226_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210509-131236_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Made by Adidas eh? More like a shonky factory in China or Turkey.

Just how many people actually have box -after-box of unusued, brand new items in the cupboard? Sorry but to me the sheer volume of stuff just makes it even more of a cert that they've bought up a job lot of fakery to flog onwards to the unsuspecting :(

Reactions: 11
Morning Scrunchies, just about!!

Thanks for letting me know about what that disgusting meal Lozza had last night, looked
very dodgy to me.

ANYWAY I found this photo on twitter and it's a little disturbing, I don't know when it was
taken but because of the nature of this photo I'm putting it behind a spoiler, it's not work
safe.

That is horrendous 🤢

• Sick
She's flogging trainers for the step correct guy. Not sure if this has been posted by I've not caught up. Same logo.

View attachment 566228View attachment 566229
She must be so desperate for cash right now. Maybe if she stopped renting her expensive car and paying such high rent she would live more comfortably.
She’s like that old American comedy show now (not sure if you got it in UK). Married with Children, Ted Bundy used to sell shoes and the hopeless wife used to prance around the house all day doing nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must be so desperate for cash right now. Maybe if she stopped renting her expensive car and paying such high rent she would live more comfortably.
She’s like that old American comedy show now (not sure if you got it in UK). Married with Children, Ted Bundy used to sell shoes and the hopeless wife used to prance around the house all day doing nothing.

That was an absolutely brilliant show! Skanky is a sort of blend of the horrendous Peggy and the gormless daughter - do you remember when Al found God's Shoes? LOL

• Haha

There is a problem with car leasing though - she will have to pay some money to get out of it and it will be in the £thousands.

• Wow
That was an absolutely brilliant show! Skanky is a sort of blend of the horrendous Peggy and the gormless daughter - do you remember when Al found God's Shoes? LOL
Yes!! Was a brilliant show. Al. That’s right, I called him Ted 🤭

There is a problem with car leasing though - she will have to pay some money to get out of it and it will be in the £thousands.
And she’s probably still not got her MOT.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.