Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you aren't really in love unless something matches, I tried growing a beard once to match my fella but it didn't work. Obviously we aren't in love🤣. Even Skanky and her latest lad wear matching shite🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Some of the Facebook comments-

"Was walking round town earlier and could feel the excitement in the air. It's all people were talking about. After the problems of the last year, its just what everyone needed. Something for us to look forward to. Cant wait for Chesterfield to be dressed as Chavs. Thanks Derbyshire Times for giving us hope. I can't wait to dress like a xxxx"

"SO excited. The last time I was this excited was when I did two poos in one day. This is gash journalism"

"I have not been able to open my Bowles since I heard! It make you wonder how people have got through life without this, and just look how happy "They" themselves are in the picture! Yes, they look as "Constipated" as I am! Massive well done to all involved!!!"

"I’m overwhelmed with excitement 🥰 finely a chance to chav up and look like a pro!! I’ve waited 40 years for this! I almost did a little wee wee in my pants 🤗"

"I haven’t been this excited since Keith Chegwin came to Grangewood for the Big Breakfast "

"Derbyshire Times have you been smoking crack? Why the hell would anyone be interested in this absolute rammel. I had a non wiping poo earlier, you should do a story on that! "

I would like to add these are ALL DIFFERENT commenters. I've read some out to my child and he has now decided to use "non wiping poo" as a new phrase. Thank you Chaz, Loz and Derbyshire Times!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

"Was walking round town earlier and could feel the excitement in the air. It's all people were talking about. After the problems of the last year, its just what everyone needed. Something for us to look forward to. Cant wait for Chesterfield to be dressed as Chavs. Thanks Derbyshire Times for giving us hope. I can't wait to dress like a xxxx"

"SO excited. The last time I was this excited was when I did two poos in one day. This is gash journalism"

"I have not been able to open my Bowles since I heard! It make you wonder how people have got through life without this, and just look how happy "They" themselves are in the picture! Yes, they look as "Constipated" as I am! Massive well done to all involved!!!"

"I’m overwhelmed with excitement 🥰 finely a chance to chav up and look like a pro!! I’ve waited 40 years for this! I almost did a little wee wee in my pants 🤗"

"I haven’t been this excited since Keith Chegwin came to Grangewood for the Big Breakfast "

"Derbyshire Times have you been smoking crack? Why the hell would anyone be interested in this absolute rammel. I had a non wiping poo earlier, you should do a story on that! "

I would like to add these are ALL DIFFERENT commenters. I've read some out to my child and he has now decided to use "non wiping poo" as a new phrase. Thank you Chaz, Loz and Derbyshire Times!
Non wiping poo!!!! Those are some of the best comments I've read 🤣🤣. Brutal!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Non wiping poo!!!! Those are some of the best comments I've read 🤣🤣. Brutal!!
There's so many brilliant ones.

"Bet the designers at Christian Dior are beside themselves after this breaking news 🥴"

"Stoked. So so stoked for this clothing line. Where has my life been going up to this point? Nowhere. Now I feel like with this clothing line being released, my life will have purpose. More meaning. Thank you Derbyshire Times for making me aware of this. Grade A Journalism on the points that really matter.... take a bow. Slow clap."

I've never looked at our Loz posts on Facebook and now I'm down a rabbit hole. Saturday night sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Thanks for sharing! I'm belly laughing at all of them :love::love::love::love:

• Haha
I bet that's what all the sweetcorn is for - a non wiping 💩.

Those comments have made me laugh out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He models a face like a slapped kipper , she models more faces than the copyrighted clowns register.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are some comedians in Derbyshire who are obviously obsessed with bowel movements🤣

• Haha
There are some comedians in Derbyshire who are obviously obsessed with bowel movements🤣
Probably because all the drains flood with all the rain, they're scared of it re-appearing every time it's a bit grey overhead! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BUT they have not been deleted!! That is the incredible thing in the tale of garbage about these two berks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they’re worried they’ll get called out for allowing bullying of a pregnant woman. I’m guessing the comments weren’t that favourable ?
What’s the point in them putting the deformed pictures up then? They must be having a laugh too. Her pictures of her face make people laugh a lot I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

And then there is my comment, His and Her bellend wear!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.