Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a scumbag don’t you know 🎶

So who’s the young gel there, I wonder what went wrong that she has to roam the streets?
The paps are out to get her, and she has sliding scale feet.
It’s all not quite legitimate.

And what a scummy man, just give him half a chance I bet he’ll dump her if he can.
You can see it in his eyes ye that he’s got a smokers glaze amongst some other offences.

We’ve seen him go down on a bloke, he wanks in the sink and treats Loz as a joke.
They’re both infected but they’ll be alright.

Cos they’re both scumbags don’t you know 🎶
quality 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is in the Mail again now. Dunno how to link sorry, comment are moderated for now so only 4....

Reactions: 6
Latest yeezy things for sale. Def flogging fakes !

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh @Jane L how kind 😘 I’ve realised that someone gets rather cross if they don’t get to start the next thread 😝
They best make sure they're about every time this hits page 50 then, whoever that is. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bet they reeked 🤮dirty things. Imagine boasting to people. ‘ I have Lauren Goodgers dirty old pradas 🤣
Whoever's bought those is probably going to earn money off them on their own OF account doing a Chaz Sink Boy impression 😏😏

Afternoon Scrunchies ❤ washout here, I better do a Lozza and stop in bed all day with my gut out on show 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Shes a scumbag don’t you know 🎶

So who’s the young gel there, I wonder what went wrong that she has to roam the streets?
The paps are out to get her, and she has sliding scale feet.
It’s all not quite legitimate.

And what a scummy man, just give him half a chance I bet he’ll dump her if he can.
You can see it in his eyes ye that he’s got a smokers glaze amongst some other offences.

We’ve seen him go down on a bloke, he wanks in the sink and treats Loz as a joke.
They’re both infected but they’ll be alright.

Cos they’re both scumbags don’t you know 🎶
That is absolutely beautiful! 🤣

Why would you want those duck ugly shoes, fake or not 🤢
They are disgusting who buys this tit! I used to work in a plastics factory and it looks like what happened when the moulting plastic went haywire and got in a blob!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is another pink RR in this country for god's sake? It is probably being resprayed to put it out of its misery if the truth were known. Ah silver, bet you feel better now M55 TRL ;)
The garage couldn't understand why the car kept lurching left in into trees for some inexplicable reason then it became apparent that it belonged to Skanky, she being well-known for vehicles that suddenly veer off the road into people's gardens and flatten their hortensias; And she wasn't drunk or stoned at the time either, dontcha know :ROFLMAO::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chaz has just posed the same advert for the yeezy's, reported as fraud.

He also posted this, what a wanker.

chaz08may01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chaz has just posed the same advert for the yeezy's, reported as fraud.

He also posted this, what a wanker.

View attachment 564963
The vanity of it! LOL

OMG! Theres a topic under the general heading about buying designer items!
Women on there are purchasing Chanel bags for over 3k from various sites and agencies but funnily enough NOBODY has said a word about buying any from either Lozza or price................................... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why? :rolleyes:;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Loved the DM scribes " nothing better than sound of rain and coy bed , Saturday snugs " Rain , hail, snow , sun , wind , plague of frogs anything keeps her in bed. Clearly just grabbed the first garment she could reach after OF session and pulled it on knowing the DM would want the pictures sharpish to put in the online feed.

The line about people not believing "she is with child" because she hasn't put any weight on her face :eek: and not because she's a dab hand at using filters and photoshopping her pics most times blatantly and badly. Chaz's pics at the crazy golf day out tell the true story shame that the DM didn't use them .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.