Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
- random hair touch ✅

Sorry I’ve been quiet my lovely friends - can confirm
Scrunchie is doing well ❤❤❤ (Tried to get a better photo but she just head butts me)

Can confirm yungel is still a tw@

🥰
I'm trying to work out what your lambs are standing on, it looks like a really smooth hay carpet, and I'm very confused!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s shrink wrapped those ‘Chanel’ trainers herself (it’s a thing, to store shoes and avoid sole yellowing) because they’ve clearly been worn, the soles are dirty and they’re pictured out of the wrap. I think she’s bought some sneaker wraps on Amazon or Wish to show how they’ll be transported (or to make them look valuable?!)

It must be EXHAUSTING trying to scrape together a living wage. Is her only regular paid work the OK online diary thing and possibly her OF subscribers? It’s a wonder she can pay the mortgage (unless she rents, though that can be dearer than buying!) no wonder she’s flogging old clothes, nudie pics and begging for freebies. She must make a bit from Backgrid but it won’t be loads.

I bet she’s banking on a baby reveal payday, when she does pop, insta will be quiet or have a black and white hand or more likely a heavily airbrushed Loz photo with an unidentifiable baby in a blanket on her shoulder. Chaz likely will be forgotten.

Reactions: 13
- random hair touch ✅

Sorry I’ve been quiet my lovely friends - can confirm
Scrunchie is doing well ❤❤❤ (Tried to get a better photo but she just head butts me)

Can confirm yungel is still a tw@

🥰
Nice to cya and our not so little mascot - a big baaaaaaaaaaa to you all ;) 🐑

I think she’s shrink wrapped those ‘Chanel’ trainers herself (it’s a thing, to store shoes and avoid sole yellowing) because they’ve clearly been worn, the soles are dirty and they’re pictured out of the wrap. I think she’s bought some sneaker wraps on Amazon or Wish to show how they’ll be transported (or to make them look valuable?!)

It must be EXHAUSTING trying to scrape together a living wage. Is her only regular paid work the OK online diary thing and possibly her OF subscribers? It’s a wonder she can pay the mortgage (unless she rents, though that can be dearer than buying!) no wonder she’s flogging old clothes, nudie pics and begging for freebies. She must make a bit from Backgrid but it won’t be loads.

I bet she’s banking on a baby reveal payday, when she does pop, insta will be quiet or have a black and white hand or more likely a heavily airbrushed Loz photo with an unidentifiable baby in a blanket on her shoulder. Chaz likely will be forgotten.
She rents.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her recent stories, errr well, okay, whatever.
loz08may01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have come into my office to reply as I have signal in here ( no WiFi yet building site etc ) just to say I am so happy to see you. I know it's hard with doctors and Corona and a wall being put up but taking yourself off medication is a scary hard place to be. I hope you are doing better . It is so good to see you. I have moved and had a week of exam prep, managers meetings, building Reno's and all the stress and it's just lovely thing to get the band back together.

I saw Tommy and Georgia had their lovely little baby and also celebrated Mallet Shoes being sold in Fred Segal in Los Angeles on the same day. I love them, no muss, no fuss just a lovely pair.

Hoddit and Doddit are still begging, still selling anything, it's a sad comparison. When Big Loz entered the TOWIE markrt there were hardly any competitors and she should have saved a mint but didn't.

I am so happy to see you but mostly I am so happy your ok. *Scrunchie Hug*

I'm sad we have lost the messaging thing on here because I would have messaged you before now 💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Ps: haven't been on the raptor beard hunt yet but next weekend this village isn't going to know what's hit it. X

Also

They have also been hinting all week that a proposal is in the works which will be gas!!!!! The cringe is real . Thank you for all your love and support your an angel 😍 xxx
i've only able to drop in intermittently lately but had to reply to this just for the Hoddit and Doddit ref. that made me laugh a lot, thank you Katie. I gather you have moved but all sounds good, keep smiling, it's very infectious. While I'm here i must also nominate @Clickbait for a National Treasure award - your summations are invaluable and just brilliant, you just need to start every thread he he. Hope all you scrunchies have a lovely Saturday!! Waiting for election results here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

She rents I believe in an upstairs flat so it will be fun getting the buggy up and down. She has no employment - or tax - history to get a mortgage, nor to rent from most people as they need references. She was asking for a 'private landlord' recently. I agree it must be more exhausting than having an actual job hustling for 50 quid every day. She made her choice though...

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to work out what your lambs are standing on, it looks like a really smooth hay carpet, and I'm very confused!
It’s a deep straw bed, the lambs are tearing around the place all day so it looks quite flat! They’ll go out in the field soon and join the rest - didn’t want to put them out in this miserable weather this weekend!

Scrunchie’s friends ❤

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She rents I believe in an upstairs flat so it will be fun getting the buggy up and down. She has no employment - or tax - history to get a mortgage, nor to rent from most people as they need references. She was asking for a 'private landlord' recently. I agree it must be more exhausting than having an actual job hustling for 50 quid every day. She made her choice though...
And she got herself to this position all by herself - how stupid.

Reactions: 8
She’s advertising her shoes on her Instagram page again today. I’m going to find a way to report it to police or consumer affairs.

Great though doesn’t look like anyone is buying anything. Someone bought her ancient nearly dying Prada’s on DPOP though I think. They looked feral

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i've only able to drop in intermittently lately but had to reply to this just for the Hoddit and Doddit ref. that made me laugh a lot, thank you Katie. I gather you have moved but all sounds good, keep smiling, it's very infectious. While I'm here i must also nominate @Clickbait for a National Treasure award - your summations are invaluable and just brilliant, you just need to start every thread he he. Hope all you scrunchies have a lovely Saturday!! Waiting for election results here!
Oh @Jane L how kind 😘 I’ve realised that someone gets rather cross if they don’t get to start the next thread 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a deep straw bed, the lambs are tearing around the place all day so it looks quite flat! They’ll go out in the field soon and join the rest - didn’t want to put them out in this miserable weather this weekend!

Scrunchie’s friends ❤
Have you got room at the inn for Lozza and her baybeh gel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she's exploiting some sellers loophole where authentic could be taken to mean authentic fakes or authentically sold by her as opposed to being unambiguously genuine goods. Such a scumbag thing to do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s advertising her shoes on her Instagram page again today. I’m going to find a way to report it to police or consumer affairs.

Great though doesn’t look like anyone is buying anything. Someone bought her ancient nearly dying Prada’s on DPOP though I think. They looked feral
Bet they reeked 🤮dirty things. Imagine boasting to people. ‘ I have Lauren Goodgers dirty old pradas 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
LAUREN - the majority of your clothing, shoes and bags are FAKE. You can spin it all you want, like you do with the photos ....

Let’s face it LOZZA- the sycophantic fans may be dumb enough to believe the SHITE you come out with - but the rest of us aren’t.

Ps this isn’t trolling - I would happily sit down and tell you what the issue people have with you. It’s the constant bleeping LIES ...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's exploiting some sellers loophole where authentic could be taken to mean authentic fakes or authentically sold by her as opposed to being unambiguously genuine goods. Such a scumbag thing to do.
Shes a scumbag don’t you know 🎶

So who’s the young gel there, I wonder what went wrong that she has to roam the streets?
The paps are out to get her, and she has sliding scale feet.
It’s all not quite legitimate.

And what a scummy man, just give him half a chance I bet he’ll dump her if he can.
You can see it in his eyes ye that he’s got a smokers glaze amongst some other offences.

We’ve seen him go down on a bloke, he wanks in the sink and treats Loz as a joke.
They’re both infected but they’ll be alright.

Cos they’re both scumbags don’t you know 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Is this where those who have the knowledge of the fakes can report?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.