Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if it does happen, I will be back to say "I TOLD YOU SO" in a very loud voice!!!
I might even include an audio file that will make you ears bleed. 🤪
She cant show the real shape of her face can you imagine her with her own lips hahaha xx
Trust me ... my ears bleed every time LOZZA opens her mouth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She cant show the real shape of her face can you imagine her with her own lips hahaha xx
Trust me ... my ears bleed every time LOZZA opens her mouth 🤣🤣🤣
I always have the sound off, I don't know what she sounds like.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Goodger knows what it’s like to nearly be defrauded of money from a fake seller and it made her feel sick. But she’s happy to take money for fake shoes from her fans 😳🤬
970116C5-6B30-40CF-9F5A-3576DE746990.png

Reactions: 2
I heard her on that clip of her on big brother, that was enough! Thick as treacle! 🤣
You should’ve heard her when she did an AD for a “beachy wave” hair curler. Couldn’t pronounce the name of it and it looked like a baseball mitt. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hell is that filter. Looks like a different person. Does she really think we're that dumb to think she ACTUALLY looks like THAT? Hahaha
Yeah cos of the bewful lashes! Paps photoshop her, this is her natural, real face, babes 🤔
She is a wild head like 😵😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In any case I have found a much better solution to this Issue :) I have discovered a charity shop that has the Real Thing quite often but you have to be there to pounce quickly when these items appear on the shelves because they don't remain there very long at all.
I never used to be a handbag klepto but now.......................................? 👜 Just check me out with my Moschinos, three Thierry Muglers a couple of Ted Lapidus along with a couple of lesser known Italian design brands :) Some come from a deluxe handbag emporium in Paris who gives the unsolds to the shop but many are donated by ladies who are drowning under a tidal wave of bags so give them to charity before the old man spots them all! ;) A lady I see in there sometimes has a very nice Real Chanel jobbie she got for 10€ Bargain eh? Lozz can keep her cheapo fakes :)
Oh and I forgot - TWO Pradas! :)

Reactions: 3
All these people saying you look amazing do make me laugh 😆 it’s a bloody filter. And also these baby places working with her I can’t get my head around. Why would you want someone who sells pregnant pics being the face of your company 🤦‍♀️ And the other stooooopid things she has said .

Reactions: 10
Big Loz listed a pair of Chanel trainers on her Depop last night - I’ve bought many pairs of designer shoes in my time, including Chanel and can categorically state that they would NEVER come in shrink wrap, nor with some dodgy sticker on them. The box in the background also is another dead giveaway with its wonky logo. Unfortunately, Depop doesn’t have any options to report fakes as far as I can see and some poor shmuck might actually buy these thinking they’re real.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Big Loz listed a pair of Chanel trainers on her Depop last night - I’ve bought many pairs of designer shoes in my time, including Chanel and can categorically state that they would NEVER come in shrink wrap, nor with some dodgy sticker on them. The box in the background also is another dead giveaway with its wonky logo. Unfortunately, Depop doesn’t have any options to report fakes as far as I can see and some poor shmuck might actually buy these thinking they’re real.
You can report fakes on depop

You can report fakes on depop
Can’t remember how though 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.