Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmm, admittedly I have dyslexia. I can pronounce words, articulate the meaning but at times my spelling can be slightly a miss....

I can learn a word over and over again but a few (or more than a few) throw me at times, no matter how many times I look or attempt it - wrong.
Thankfully, duck isn’t one of those words I struggle with.
Ah but you get a pass because this is just fun chat - I'm sure if you were doing a legal document you would check. She's broadcasting to her myriad of followers and making no sense.

Reactions: 9
Whatever that is actually meant to mean ? I haven’t got the foggiest 🙈. She doesn’t do anything all day! And what does that bit mean about her baby girl ? Can someone work this riddle out 🤣
'Selfish for my baby girl not to please anyone else'

She is already calling the baby selfish because it is doing nothing to please her?

Does she really know what she wrote there!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it’s a bewticians couch so I think someone’s having a pop at her being flakey about her asfetics business commitments
#bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please stop blaming Big Nasty Loz for being illiterate and not able to spell. It's not her fault! It's her phone !!!She posted this back in September 😂😂😂😂😂
Well that’s a bloody lie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mum to be was needed? Needed what Lozza? Deffo a dictionary and an English course
What the duck is she on about. I have no idea. I don’t know if it’s her poor English. Her spelling. Her trying to articulate into words what she is feeling. Or she’s just playing us all. 🤯

she always does something a bit rando before her column comes out. Probably trying to make up crap to fill her column that has absolutely no content except for I wake up and I sleep and I like food and I have a gay boyfriend.

Nice to see you back @Katie8ee, did you go take a perve at her topless pic? Even if she has photoshopped someone else’s top half of the body in (she’s been caught doing that before). She’s still in the wrong and fraudulent and still attracting creepies to watch her babies belly. 🤮 I can’t work out if it’s her real tits or not, didn’t want to look that close. But @265 is doing research for the team 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's been taking lessons from Katie Price.
How can a woman thats supposed to be 34 spell so poorly? Christ doesn’t she turn on autocorrect???? Everything about this woman is what’s wrong with society, no morals, class, no decorum nor self respect.
She really is a pathetic BFGU (yes thats my name for her) thats Big Fat Gross Unit LOL!
Herself and Kate Hayes, really representing the uk well, with their awful grasp of the English language, how illiterate are they, every day, every post, multiple grammar and spelling mistakes , it’s not bleeping hard, but obvs is for them, thick numpties 😳😳😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah but you get a pass because this is just fun chat - I'm sure if you were doing a legal document you would check. She's broadcasting to her myriad of followers and making no sense.
I use a proof reading app & grammarly.
But I don’t think Peppa is dyslexic - we would have heard about that by now.

“Mum to be was needed”. Is she saying she is a mum to be and a spa was needed? Or is she saying the spa is looking for a mum to be to pamper.. duck me man. She needs to lay off writing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And another screenshot from last September. Message to Borris 🤦🏼‍♀️ She couldn't do tv shows/plural!!! / as planned because they were cancelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I found it hilarious. DELUSION is the understatement in her case
Had to read that a few times to try and translate it so that my brain would understand.

• Haha
I had visions of the episode of Friends where Joey put everything he wrote through a thesaurus - "signed baby Kangaroo" lol - I ended up googling Lauren (instead of Joey ) and got .......... wait for it

A Lauren is someone who is extremely beautiful inside and out. She always puts others before herself even if it causes her stress. When she's upset she doesn't want people to know because she feels powerless and she's a strong person. She is caring and compassionate but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She's not afraid to dance in the street but she can be calm and quiet when she wants to. When people talk to her they can't help but smile because she's a very positive person. When i see sunshine I think of a Lauren. She really is just a big ball of sunshine. She's not confident about herself and she's generally very self conscious. She's not quick to trust anyone but she's also not quick to judge. A Lauren is the kind of person you want to keep in your life forever because she really can brighten your darkest days. If you are blessed enough to have a Lauren in your life never let her go.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Colleges - maybe you mean colleagues.
This is duck ALL to do with a baby brain - this woman just isn’t that bright at all.
Who wants to tell her that a colleague is someone you work with? As she doesn’t have a job she must be talking about colleges 🤣

If she’s pissed off at a friend; that only leaves two more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had visions of the episode of Friends where Joey put everything he wrote through a thesaurus - "signed baby Kangaroo" lol - I ended up googling Lauren (instead of Joey ) and got .......... wait for it

A Lauren is someone who is extremely beautiful inside and out. She always puts others before herself even if it causes her stress. When she's upset she doesn't want people to know because she feels powerless and she's a strong person. She is caring and compassionate but she doesn't take crap from anyone. She's not afraid to dance in the street but she can be calm and quiet when she wants to. When people talk to her they can't help but smile because she's a very positive person. When i see sunshine I think of a Lauren. She really is just a big ball of sunshine. She's not confident about herself and she's generally very self conscious. She's not quick to trust anyone but she's also not quick to judge. A Lauren is the kind of person you want to keep in your life forever because she really can brighten your darkest days. If you are blessed enough to have a Lauren in your life never let her go.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You sure you aren't confusing her with the slow but cute nocturnal loris?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anybody want to buy any shite?!?!
Are these the granny trainers? Selling again to the foot fetishists! They do get more for their money with Big Loz though as you know she is in comfort wide fit
Oh no!

Laughable as the stuffs all diff sizes (clearly small sizes) but the shoes range from a 5 to a 6/12! I’m an eight and could get away with a 7.5 but not a size and half diff....
She thinks the smaller size makes her cankles look smaller 🤣

Oh no!

Laughable as the stuffs all diff sizes (clearly small sizes) but the shoes range from a 5 to a 6/12! I’m an eight and could get away with a 7.5 but not a size and half diff....
I’m so disappointed it’s not Lauliè wardrobe as that was SUCH an inspired and classy name 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Those 'Channel' trainers are bloody revolting. Sure my mum got them to help with her Rheumatoid Arthritis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why set up a new wardrobe page to sell stuff if you already have followers on D-pop. She’s telling people to go buy stuff off both?

If she’s set that up to start trading fake goods. I’m reporting that to the brands DAILY. If people with large amounts of followers try and sell fake goods, they get picked on and called out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.