Lauren Goodger #26 Face the shape of dairylea, begging stuff for free, baybeh now in 4D

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine that bed to smell of overpowering Britney Spears Fantasy, that she frequently whafts over her undercarriage throughout the day. (aimed to eradicate her tit leakage, curry, deep fried smoothies smell, along with the stench of shame when selling another part of her dignity to the tabloids).
Enjoy lunch folks 😊
ummm it’s Lozza, that’ll be Fake Britney Spears Fantasy. I mean why pay £10 for the real deal when you can get one that smells just like Britney’s from the £1 shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think someone has told her to stop the bullshit within her family or maybe a friend.

I think someone has tried to help her from looking like such a bleeping IDIOT on a daily basis - be it the lies, the photoshopping, the BEGGING, etc ....

and she’s spat her dummy.
Sorry, she ate THE bleeping DUMMY.

How dare anyone question the delusional life she lives !!???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Spelling en pointe again I see 👀 why won't the colleges respect her privacy ? #spellcheck 😵
Maybe the colleges are trying to encourage her onto an adult literacy course? By way of putting a leaflet through all the doors in her neighbourhood?

It actually read: It's never too late to improve your wellbeing and improve your life-chances. That's a fact. Join a class. But, because she's illiterate, she read it as: It's never too late to improve. You are well beg and your life sucks. You're fat. God, your arse!

She now thinks they are trolling her because they is well jell innit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well, just a little bit. Never use words you don't know the meaning of or can't pronounce and never use words you can't spell. ;)
Mmmm, admittedly I have dyslexia. I can pronounce words, articulate the meaning but at times my spelling can be slightly a miss....

I can learn a word over and over again but a few (or more than a few) throw me at times, no matter how many times I look or attempt it - wrong.
Thankfully, duck isn’t one of those words I struggle with.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Colleges - maybe you mean colleagues.
This is duck ALL to do with a baby brain - this woman just isn’t that bright at all.
Whatever that is actually meant to mean ? I haven’t got the foggiest 🙈. She doesn’t do anything all day! And what does that bit mean about her baby girl ? Can someone work this riddle out 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.