Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dagenham Dave

That is grim, put me right off my porridge

Fuck me! So not only has she made a trough of pasta but she’s only went and cooked a bloody pizza and garlic bread as sides😂😂😂
This moose puts me off food, pasta, pizza and bread 🤮

Ercan and Vicky Pattison were also making the feta pasta thing... 🤔
Why is everyone banging on about this dish?? It’s rank! I can’t do tomato pips, they make me anxious🤣

For someone who openly struggles with her weight she has now unknowingly created an amazing diet plan for others!! one look at her food just puts you off eating it, therefore resulting in weight loss - thankyou Lozza - genius!!

1DCE681B-3B22-47F5-8979-483C4BD76B82.jpeg

Monthly fees apply - 99p to new members
FoC to Tattle and Scrunchie members
#Summer#Body#Goals

For someone who openly struggles with her weight she has now unknowingly created an amazing diet plan for others!! one look at her food just puts you off eating it, therefore resulting in weight loss - thankyou Lozza - genius!!

#Summer#Body#Goals

#Summer#Body#Goals
Sorry lads, my phones had a wobble and keeps posting the same message

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
Another thing that cracked me up from her column. “We don’t plan on breaking up”.

Yeah cause that’s what most couples do don’t they. Plan on breaking up in the future.....fucking twat.

• Haha

Fifthavenue

You can literally hear the dramatic narrative now: 'wewll oi really wanted a water berf bart baybeh had diifrent ideas ! So as mutch as I wanned a water berf, Chaz had to take me to the hopital as an eemergencee. Everywon woz worrweed abaht the baybeh but not me cos I was an amazin wawior'

I think its fair to say if she's making a point of saying she doesn't do something, she is doing it, in spades.
Like when she said she hasn't had anything don't to her face or lips 'cos obviously I'm pregnant'. Strange thing to say

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
'We having a baby girl'. Lauren's command of the English language is exhausted at 'Me Tarzan, you Jane'. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
The filter on the jumpsuit is ridiculous, her arse is ridiculous, her if there are any companies that do whatever let me know is ridiculous. What a lonely sad ridiculous life just wandering around your home filming yourself all day .If she was my girlfriend (aside from her obviously rancid personality stopping that from ever happening) I would despair if she just did fuck all the whole day while I was at work.

Cant wait to see what's for dinner 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 24

lalalanded

VIP Member
PREGNANCY DIARY?!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Who cares about her pregnancy?

Day 1-150 - I sat on my arse all day and only got up to eat 6,000 calories. Booked the DNA test for after yungel is born.

The end!

• Haha

WordSalad

VIP Member
She’s got a job

View attachment 497282

Maybe this is why they didn’t want to publish pics oh well online bullying
Dear diary, today I got me bits out on Only Fans and sold some dirty knickers as well. Saves washing em and us pregant gels no we have save our energy. Made enuf dosh to get me an babes an indian an a pizza for tea. Wanted a kebab but the delivery boy won't come here no more. Tomorrow I going show you me new crimplene coords from Misfit. Bye till then.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
It's been another big day lads and it made me reminisce through the Big Loz archives to just over two months ago when we had that great day we watched filth, then the pregnancy was revealed, we burned through two threads in about forty eight hours and of course we got Baby Brian and Tuna. It will never not be funny.

🙌🙌🙌

Screenshot_2021-01-23-01-30-00-1.png
Screenshot_2021-01-23-01-33-48.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
"I hope he can handle seeing me going through pain as I wouldn't like to see him upset."

I'm sorry but this bit :LOL: Who cares what he is feeling when its you pushing a bowling ball through your fupa

• Haha

MesaLoca

Why would you say the words "ball bag" in a magazine interview?! She sounds really rough and thick as mince.

• Haha