Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh f**k 😂 what’s the point someone is going to have to do it for her as can’t spell or do grammar for toffee
I worked on one of these mags briefly - they basically get a writer to call up the 'sleb columnist, listen to them babble on for 10 mins then try and translate it all into English. And the 'columnists' get paid loads for it too. Complete jokes

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

xyzcba

VIP Member
I am DYING at this! I've never seen anything so ridiculous 😂😂😂 like she's the virgin Mary parading through the streets of Bethlehem with a banner telling the WORLD she's pregnant & it's a girl (nobody cares).

Must hold bump in case they fink it's just fat / must hold pink balloons high & proud so people can tell it's a girl / must look blissfully into distance like life is perfick & those pesky paps just caught me out on a casual stroll with my balloons, nylon disaster outfit & granny shoes (again).

At least she's not bending the fence in her wake this time.

FML what a sad little existence Loz.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

lalalanded

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: 'Baby coming soon, it might arrive in June, in a bath full of water to relax Loz's noon'

• Haha
  • Heart

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Many thoughts on the column.

It’s strange because it seems the whole world knows about my pregnancy now - no they don't.
Vicky Pattison and Gemma Collins have both sent their love - big deal.
because I’m such low risk - unfortunately, no, you won't be. You are very nearly at "geriatric pregnancy" (I know that's a ridiculous term) age.
It also means I can have who I want in the house during the labour, although it will just be Charlie there - as opposed to who, exactly? The real dad? 👀
I hope he can handle seeing me going through pain as I wouldn't like to see him upset - I don't think you'll give a shit about Chaz being upset when you're in labour, but that's just me.
It was so hard for me to eat and I felt so sick and weak and I’d just have easy things like a bit of toast - as a starter for the Papa Johns? Sure 😂
I also have my own aesthetics business, LG Aesthetics London - you have zero qualifications and have no business being near anyone's face with a needle.
I can say I’m really happy in my relationship with Charlie, we’re really content and you can see how much he’s into this - but the sadness in his eyes says otherwise. Blink twice if you need help, Chaz!

• Haha
  • Heart

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I see you all in those DM comments and it makes me howl with laughter as I can always tell it's one of you 😂 I was half expecting one of her go to crying videos today about how all of us trolls are evil and jealous bla bla bla bla.

I was just thinking about it as I ate my evening yogurt and felt the need to clarify for any newer people, Lauren being an Arsehole has absolutely nothing to do with her being pregnant. Comments on her size are nothing to do with her pregnancy because 9.9999/10 the thing we all complain about is the lying. If she stood up like that bearded lady in the Greatest Showman and said This is me! (the real me) we would probably pack up our tools and call it a day.

• Heart
  • Haha

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Where the fuck is she going. She lives in a gated flat. Why would she ever have to walk through a fucking field??
On her way home from the party shop, she decided to take a little shortcut through the woods, because when you're just wearing a thin cardigan on a gloomy day in winter, it's definitely the best time to go for a walk. She was just minding her own business, posing in front of a tree with her balloons, gazing off into the distance, thinking about sweetcorn, as you do. But little did she know BackGrid had their staff excursion on that day and had decided to explore the wilderness of Essex, getting in some shots of bare trees for a change, the DM must pay well for photos of some foliage, they thought. Those photos are the result of sheer coincidence I tell you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Fifthavenue

@Fifthavenue so that pic he’s put on must’ve been a while back as she’s had them horrid streaks for a while now, was it sometime feb 🤔So we know that u can’t say much and that’s totally understandable, but I feel we’re all very close with our thoughts on this soap opera. In the vid, (black clothing vid) she has no streaks, so a while back, look at the size of that bump 😳it looks bigger than now. This could be because she is photo shopping her bump smaller, in pics, to stick with the story of her being less weeks OR she has a fake bump in the black outfit vid. I think we all know which one it is 🧐. She’s way further along and it’s all a ploy as it’s not Charles’. She will have it ‘early’. No wonder she’s lying low as she can’t risk being snapped by someone not planned. I doubt Charles lives there either 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yep I said this this morning deffo old. I can't be for sure but we all think the same. Much further along than she says. All very strange. Never an exact due date. Lying about knowing the sex. Im pretty sure she was 3 months in December even though the video said 'his foot'. So probably whennthey did the gender reveal in January as she has different nails as well. She keeps saying summer baby pending so probably be due in June but all we can do is wait unfortunately. We're all as tired of it as you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Facehugger

VIP Member
Just for a laugh early doors:

Thread title suggestion #21. You're not JayZ in your pimped up car, we just wish you'd get a proper bra.

👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

NinaStar90

VIP Member
"Week tweny-for has been real stresfil far me an me yung priness. Had to make wun meal and do th washin avter. Can't believe its so diffcult gonna av to stay in bed a week an order 4 pizzas an 6 sides evry few hers.
Good news though guys my ormones are lookin well strong and yung gel has been really activ."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

NinaStar90

VIP Member
Someone on the DM comments is called Odd Bods Chest Hair. Actually cracking up. You lot are something else 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Hi guys been reading your (hilarious) views on Loz for ages and finally I’ve joined (y) I’m loving her updates, she has such an on the go life, she must live on mixup crisps.
Biggest reveal would be if the real Daddy is the backgrid photographer. It’s her longest relationship after all!

• Heart
  • Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I wondered that too. She said not bad for a first home.... if she hasn’t bought it then she is so misleading. Stupid twisted braindead dumpling.
I just don't understand any of her logic. Regardless if you buy or rent/other where you live is still your home the way she is referring to it as her "first home" is like she's 20 and just moving out. She is 34 years old and she is so delusional. I bet you any money that she tells people it's all fine as she looks Charlie's age and is so like a 23 year old. Maybe it is genuinely Charlie's first home but it's not hers.

No offence to nutters but she is an absolute nutter.

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Morning Scrunchellas! I fell asleep with my glasses on while watching the Circle only to wake up at 6am with a scrunched up ear! Bloody painful! That's why I could never have a baby! a slight scrunched ear and I'm booking a bed at Dignitas.

Hope you are all well on this very very very rainy morning in the Scottish mountains! It's the weekend hurrah! Let's see what Big Loz has in store for us today! Could it be another repost of the OK Magazine photo she has posted fifty times, a basic bitch recipe for her basic bitch boy toy, another pregnancy insight from the most amazing pregnant gel ever? I'm just on the edge of my seat.

Remember though in the words of our heroine that she stole from some other annoyance and reposted " if your not ok today and your not ok tomorrow you will be ok so it's ok" #inspo #bossbitch #summerbabypending #celebmum #arsehole

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
The girl who she sent the abusive screenshots too has commented on the OK Magazine Instagram and says she is thinking of taking it further. Folks on there have suggested she comes to tattle.

We must get her!

• Heart
  • Wow