Lauren Goodger #19 I’m LG with many fake fans, a basic pram and a gay for pay man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly for some children who maybe struggle with school, they see people like the stars of TOWIE or Love Island and think that they don’t need to persevere because they can still have a house, holidays, and nice things if they look good in swimwear, and are willing to share their lives on social media.

And if I was their parents, it would be a struggle to try and convince them that the lives these people live aren’t as much fun or as glamorous as they appear. Most of us have been stuck at home for the last few months abiding by the rules, not seeing friends or family, not going abroad. But these ‘influencers’ have been breaking the rules (with zero consequences) and having multiple holidays.

When you get older you can read between the lines and realise it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors (rented flats and cars and hired designer wear) and some major sacrifices to be made (Dubai porta pottying) to maintain this ‘perfect’ lifestyle.

I hope that she will want to support her baby to have a better existence than the one she has chosen for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sadly for some children who maybe struggle with school, they see people like the stars of TOWIE or Love Island and think that they don’t need to persevere because they can still have a house, holidays, and nice things if they look good in swimwear, and are willing to share their lives on social media.

And if I was their parents, it would be a struggle to try and convince them that the lives these people live aren’t as much fun or as glamorous as they appear. Most of us have been stuck at home for the last few months abiding by the rules, not seeing friends or family, not going abroad. But these ‘influencers’ have been breaking the rules (with zero consequences) and having multiple holidays.

When you get older you can read between the lines and realise it’s a lot of smoke and mirrors (rented flats and cars and hired designer wear) and some major sacrifices to be made (Dubai porta pottying) to maintain this ‘perfect’ lifestyle.

I hope that she will want to support her baby to have a better existence than the one she has chosen for herself.
I say this to my daughter all the time ! Get a career etc so you can be independent. Seeing all this love island Z list 💩 Instagram is so bad as they make out every thing is rosy

Reactions: 8
I am so confused by the wish list. I assumed it would all be ‘sexy’ stuff given that she’s advertising it on only fans. But Big Loz seems to be asking for household appliances and electrical goods?! Errr what?! Do we think anyone has bought her stuff from there already - since it’s been up has the list got any smaller? Is this where she got her bewful kettle and toaster that she kept harping on about a while ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know! I felt it was a very undervalued post 😂

I would give ANYTHING for her and Chaz to do this sort of thing ( sidenote: Am I supposed to know who these people are ?)
To re-create this image, Loz would be stood in the kitchen and Dadbod in the living room! Dat bump is hooooooooj 😂

Imagine him with spaniels ears 😂 also and I don't mean this in a bad way but I have never ever ever seen her wear jeans that I can recall ?
@Pom Bear spaniels ears and Dadbod please😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am so confused by the wish list. I assumed it would all be ‘sexy’ stuff given that she’s advertising it on only fans. But Big Loz seems to be asking for household appliances and electrical goods?! Errr what?! Do we think anyone has bought her stuff from there already - since it’s been up has the list got any smaller? Is this where she got her bewful kettle and toaster that she kept harping on about a while ago?
her kettle thing was promo. A few of those zlisters have advertised it lately.

She’s going to stand on the robot vac and make it spin while she gets her tits out. Sounds sexy to me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Sometimes the dominant makes the sub buy all kinds of tit , so I think she is hoping for that kind of thing , has the bloody nerve to put a washing machine on there 🤣. Might as well ask the Sub to go and do her housework for her when he buys the washing machine ! She really doesn’t have a clue lol
Quite a powerful thing the Dom/Sub relationship. Think odd bods been briefing her
She probably had ‘sperm’ on the list back in October.. 👋🏻 Charles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is this where she got her bewful kettle and toaster that she kept harping on about a while ago?
Pretty sure they came from Dadthedish(cloth) as he was giving some away as prizes on his IG. Bet he’s pissed given Oddbod only managed to show up for one cookalong before having “other commitments”.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
her kettle thing was promo. A few of those zlisters have advertised it lately.

She’s going to stand on the robot vac and make it spin while she gets her tits out. Sounds sexy to me 😂
She’ll just use it as a hover board to get round the flat the lazy mare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She does realise she is supposed to throw in sex toys and outfits on her wishlist. I mean that's what those pervs want to see no wonder she isn't doing well
She could sit on the washing machine or tumble whatever she asked for legs akimbo in chaz's white netting outfit. Surely she could blag at least a fiver for that. It's at least the delivery charge on a takeaway

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She could sit on the washing machine or tumble whatever she asked for legs akimbo in chaz's white netting outfit. Surely she could blag at least a fiver for that. It's at least the delivery charge on a takeaway
Hmm have you taken into account the charge for hefting that washer/condenser up the stairs to her flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pretty sure they came from Dadthedish(cloth) as he was giving some away as prizes on his IG. Bet he’s pissed given Oddbod only managed to show up for one cookalong before having “other commitments”.
His other commitments are .... playing on his Xbox in the corner , bigging up the lozzinaters cooking skills, jizzing his load in a sink , riding his indoor market place bike whilst watching the Chelsea game 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's a bleeping moron and I don't care who that offends. There is a MASSIVE disparity between someone with learning difficulties and pondlife like Lauren who can't even be arsed to use a spell check.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she's a bleeping moron and I don't care who that offends. There is a MASSIVE disparity between someone with learning difficulties and pondlife like Lauren who can't even be arsed to use a spell check.
My aunt would have said 'there's a girl who's too lazy to scratch herself'. Needless to say, I loved my aunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.