Lauren Goodger #12 Big Loz is up the duff and we have all had enough!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @I'm_4ever_blowing_bubbles (sorry it wouldn't let me link your name) on the thread title! It won by a lot of votes but there were loads of good ones this evening. Next time we can try get them in earlier so everyone has a chance to vote ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

So where are we? It's been nine days since she announced the pregnancy and it feels like it's been about ten years.

Continue as you were ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Iโ€™ll give a quick recap of the last thread! In no particular order:

Talking about a sweetcorn mask party
Talking about her dreadful looking Nandoโ€™s dinner (yes, it included sweetcorn)
Sheโ€™s definitely had a bbl (Brazilian butt lift)
When is the Baybeh due?
Sheโ€™s still doing OF
It feels like ages since she announced (only 8 days ago!)
Is her bump real or fake?

thatโ€™s all I think?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™ll give a quick recap of the last thread! In no particular order:

Talking about a sweetcorn mask party
Talking about her dreadful looking Nandoโ€™s dinner (yes, it included sweetcorn)
Sheโ€™s definitely had a bbl (Brazilian butt lift)
When is the Baybeh due?
Sheโ€™s still doing OF
It feels like ages since she announced (only 8 days ago!)
Is her bump real or fake?

thatโ€™s all I think?
Thank you lovely I was half awake after an epic one day sesh of binge watching Season One of The Circle when I posted the new thread โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜

I see she has another video on her stories of one of those big balloons that you pop with the gift inside. One day she posts photos of masks clogging up the planet the next promotes helium filled disposable balloons which are violent for the planet that's our Loz. The most contradictory brand going.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Thank you lovely I was half awake after an epic one day sesh of binge watching Season One of The Circle when I posted the new thread โคโค๐Ÿ˜˜

I see she has another video on her stories of one of those big balloons that you pop with the gift inside. One day she posts photos of masks clogging up the planet the next promotes helium filled disposable balloons which are violent for the planet that's our Loz. The most contradictory brand going.
Morning ๐Ÿ˜Š another new day and I wonder how many mail online articles and how much stupidity we will have today ๐Ÿ™ˆ?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

The US circle or the UK one? ๐Ÿ™Š

Reactions: 1
I wonder what we will be reading about today. Swollen ankles?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. Insomnia? Braxton Hicks?๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She absolutely does my fecking head in. That is all.

I continue to feel sorry for Bebe and Gaylord.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The US circle or the UK one? ๐Ÿ™Š
UK my first season I had never watched it before. Hooked from the get go straight in watched the whole thing and loved it. Also the person I wanted to win won which never happens on reality TV for me. Haven't put the name as don't want to spoil it for anyone! Going to start season 2 today and just watch all of them including US. It is amazing.

Nothing new on Big Loz Watch this morning though this article from yesterday has an extra spin than the DM version. This time she has added migraines to the mix which is causing her not to eat . STILL obsessed with her weight. Plus that trough of Nandos looked like food to me.

We need to chip in and get her this.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Iโ€™m sure give all that is going on with covid at the moment the medical community must be rushing to tell her if she can dye her hair or not. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats to @I'm_4ever_blowing_bubbles (sorry it wouldn't let me link your name) on the thread title! It won by a lot of votes but there were loads of good ones this evening. Next time we can try get them in earlier so everyone has a chance to vote ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

So where are we? It's been nine days since she announced the pregnancy and it feels like it's been about ten years.

Continue as you were ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š
Fanks guys ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Seeing sheโ€™s asking if itโ€™s okay to dye your hair while pregnant and she needs โ€˜medical answersโ€™ ๐Ÿ™ˆ Iโ€™m sure people arenโ€™t busy enough working flat out then to advise Lauren on if she can colour her hair or not! considering you canโ€™t even visit hairdressers Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™s a priority ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m sure give all that is going on with covid at the moment the medical community must be rushing to tell her if she can dye her hair or not. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Maybe she could have asked the hairdresser's on the shoots she has been doing the past few weeks,the hairdresser who has been coming to her house throughout all of lockdown or the one who's salon she was in during Lockdown Season 2 in November.

Or just Google ๐Ÿ˜‚ someone also pointed out she should have a midwife by now so maybe ask her. Imagine being the poor bastard who has to answer the calls from her. Ladies asking about sensible things then you get Big Loz concerned about her bump settling and getting her hair dyed.

Edited to add: I now know the etymology of midwive ๐Ÿ™‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
UK my first season I had never watched it before. Hooked from the get go straight in watched the whole thing and loved it. Also the person I wanted to win won which never happens on reality TV for me. Haven't put the name as don't want to spoil it for anyone! Going to start season 2 today and just watch all of them including US. It is amazing.

Nothing new on Big Loz Watch this morning though this article from yesterday has an extra spin than the DM version. This time she has added migraines to the mix which is causing her not to eat . STILL obsessed with her weight. Plus that trough of Nandos looked like food to me.

We need to chip in and get her this.
Well we don't know her address but sure if we just leave it in the car park she will come along soon enough to pick it up!

• Haha
Maybe she could have asked the hairdresser's on the shoots she has been doing the past few weeks,he hairdresser who has been coming to her house throughout all of lockdown or the one who's salon she was in during Lockdown Season 2 in November.

Or just Google ๐Ÿ˜‚ someone also pointed out she should have a midwife by now so maybe ask her. Imagine being the poor bastard who has to answer the calls from her. Ladies asking about sensible things then you get Big Loz concerned about her bump settling and getting her hair dyed.

Just realised there is no word for a male midwife ๐Ÿ˜•

Why
They are just called midwives too! Like the word nurse, itโ€™s unisex.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well we don't know her address but sure if we just leave it in the car park she will come along soon enough to pick it up!
Inside one of those helium balloons she has been peddling which say lovely mummy etc etc. We can lay a wee trail of corn ๐ŸŒฝ she will sniff it out in a jiffy.

• Haha
Inside one of those helium balloons she has been peddling which say lovely mummy etc etc. We can lay a wee trail of corn ๐ŸŒฝ she will sniff it out in a jiffy.
Should do this every day might get the lazy of out of bloody bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Should do this every day might get the lazy of out of bloody bed!
I love how in the media it's making out she is bed ridden because of her strong hormones/morning sickness hangover/migraines/bad back etc so Charlie has to run after her. Anyone who has been here for any length of time knows that she has always spent the majority of her time lying in bed or lying on that couch. Even when she had had the cleaner or wardrobe people over ( before there was a sniff of the baybeh) she would video them from her bed.

So in less than a second I have stumbled upon the holy grail Big Loz couldn't and provided by the NHS ( those people she got into a fight with on Instagram and who she thinks are making up a virus)

Hope she has her big penny jar ready to pay for her birth in a nice private hospital.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
They are just called midwives too! Like the word nurse, itโ€™s unisex.
Mid Wife mean WITH WOMAN from old English so it's the patient who is the wife not the person attending them so, yes, member are midwives too. ๐Ÿ˜„

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.