Lauren Faulkner & Charlie Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 you didn’t imagine it I remember but not sure if she’s actually ever said where.
well its not her minge/tits, she sells pics of those.. so what else can you have surgery on that not many people have seen. I vote for toes so she can make money selling those pics too. CAPITALISATION witches ✌🏻😂 I canny stand these two anymore, so annoying. I also believe her mums retired for those asking what her mum does for work. I think she retired last year or the year before. I dunno what her job was though but she's mega minted so maybe lawyer or something similar (?)

Reactions: 4
I think it was surgery on her toes- like she thought they were misaligned (certain toes were longer than they should be) I feel bad for her in that she clearly has some pretty extreme body dysmorphia issues (as does Charlie) and in the long run all these surgeries will not make them feel much better :/
Did we ever find out what the mystery surgery lauren was having paid for as a present by Charlie that only a few people in her life have seen the area? Or I have I completely imagined that

Reactions: 1
Is Charlie from Glasgow? If so, why does he have such a wanky accent 🤣

Is Charlie from Glasgow? If so, why does he have such a wanky accent 🤣
He’s originally from fife but then moved to Glasgow and has lived in Edinburgh last few years lmao. Lauren’s English but has lived in Edinburgh half her life which is why her accent is wonky roo

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s originally from fife but then moved to Glasgow and has lived in Edinburgh last few years lmao. Lauren’s English but has lived in Edinburgh half her life which is why her accent is wonky roo
no way is she lol. I’d never have thought that I’m going back to listen on their vids😂

Just watched now. Wasn't sure if these would have a thread here or tittok but they are more outside tiktok.

Wondering what the latest is as don't follow them

Their three part BBC series has caught the attention of Madison Smith, a gender critical feminist who has quite the following on twitter.
Her review of their seriescomes across as pretty harsh, and comes from a very gender critical perspective (male pronouns are not used for Charlie in this article, who is referred to as she, so if this bothers you a lot, I recommend you don't read it)

I had their BBC series on whilst I was studying lol 😅. In short, Charlie's plan to have a child that was biologically his and not Lauren's was foiled possibly due to the damage done to his body by ordering testosterone online and taking off label (or by taking testosterone in general as it does impact fertility) meaning the egg quality was not good enough to even consider implantation. To improve it, he would have to take medication to stimulate egg growth and to improve his hormonal levels. During all this, Charlie reported that he had been threatened

They also discussed the possible difficulties of having a child together due to Lauren's intense emetophobia and risk of morning sickness. Zak was also in the series and another friend that is also transgender called Harry. Charlie's dad appeared as well, although it was discussed that he is not Charlie's biological father. A massive part of the series was their new business venture. Lauren has quit only fans, citing the pressure it put on her and Charlie's relationship, and wanted to do something else, so they had the idea to set up an LGBT friendly hair and beauty salon. The series saw its opening. Lauren's mum and Charlie's mum met for the very first time ever at this grand opening.

The business has been proposed to be an open queer friendly space as well as being disability and nut friendly.

Just watched now. Wasn't sure if these would have a thread here or tittok but they are more outside tiktok.

Wondering what the latest is as don't follow them

Reactions: 5
That’s a shame. I don’t see either of them come up as much on socials as they did during the pandemic and beforehand, maybe they’re just not in my algorithm but I defo feel like they’re not raking it in as they used to be

Reactions: 4
Oh God already? That's quite sad. At least they are waiting until all of their staff members get jobs elsewhere as a lot of places just close. It's just grim due to all of the effort they put into it, particularly with Charlie doing all of those extra delivery jobs and all of the physical work within the salon. I think Zak also quit work partly due to wanting to train as a barber just to work in the salon. Even a bulk of the BBC documentary was just about the setting up of the salon.

I did wonder how long it was going to last though with their business model, being first time owners of quite a unique venture and all of the other stuff going on. I wonder what's going on? It's not anyone's business but theirs really but it must be pretty big thing in order to just completely shut shop. You'd think maybe they would get someone else to manage it for the interim so they could go back to it.

Lauren seems to be off instagram completely and they said they’ve shut the shop due to health issues… wonder what’s going on

I get the impression Charlie is ok but Lauren isn’t. I think she looked very thin in pics and I hope her germ and sick phobias haven’t got her to a point she can’t eat properly :( The salon closed so quickly, surely someone could take over?