Lauren Faulkner & Charlie Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to mute them both on Twitter, couldnā€™t hack it anymore. Iā€™ve a pet fish with more personality than the two of them. Both are fuckin drips x

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t watch their videos often tbh, but I do follow their Instagrams and all Iā€™ve got to say is, does Lauren actually pay for any treatments she gets done? Itā€™s like she jumps at the chance to have anything done for free, even fillers that had gone wrong Iā€™m sure? Terrible really

Reactions: 1
two of the most annoying internet presences :ROFLMAO: haven't seen them on my twitter timeline as much after she got exposed saying the n word though

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Aw I am actually buzzing this is a thread on here now

Iā€™m from where they live, literally just down the road. When they walk about Asda next to mine they look as if they are expecting people to stop them and speak to them. Clearly think theyā€™ve hit the big time when really they are just so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
A YEAR AGO WAS 2019 IM SCREAMING THAT WAS LIKE YESTERDAY šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ has she duck been educating herself omg
Not to mention anyone with common sense in 2019 (or any year for that matter) knew not to say it so her excuse of ā€œnot knowing the impactā€ is bullshit. She only apologised because she got caught.

Description from their new TV show:

"Influencer couple Charlie and Lauren are dealing with difficult issues, with Charlie transitioning from female to male and Lauren tackling a serious mental illness."

Severe mental illness is a bit of a kick in the teeth, debilitating yes but Lauren is able to hold down a job. She has a strong support system, has accessed psychological therapy and previously mentioned coping techniques! Severe mental illnesses where people aren't able to work, often arise from lack of a support system, lack of finances to access psychological therapies, reliance on underfunded NHS services and dependency on benefits

Onlyfans is still a job, I wouldn't ever say her emetophobia isn't debilitating, but I also wouldn't say it's severe. Sex work is a highly demanding role, where you constantly have to think of new content, understand your own finances and utilise other sex workers for content. Lauren appears to be very high functioning for someone with a "severe" mental illness! She's maintained her home as well, so I think the use of severe is inappropriate šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Description from their new TV show:

"Influencer couple Charlie and Lauren are dealing with difficult issues, with Charlie transitioning from female to male and Lauren tackling a serious mental illness."

Severe mental illness is a bit of a kick in the teeth, debilitating yes but Lauren is able to hold down a job. She has a strong support system, has accessed psychological therapy and previously mentioned coping techniques! Severe mental illnesses where people aren't able to work, often arise from lack of a support system, lack of finances to access psychological therapies, reliance on underfunded NHS services and dependency on benefits

Onlyfans is still a job, I wouldn't ever say her emetophobia isn't debilitating, but I also wouldn't say it's severe. Sex work is a highly demanding role, where you constantly have to think of new content, understand your own finances and utilise other sex workers for content. Lauren appears to be very high functioning for someone with a "severe" mental illness! She's maintained her home as well, so I think the use of severe is inappropriate šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Tbh the only ever video I've watched of her is where she described her emetophobia and it did sound pretty severe but maybe it wouldn't to someone else with the phobia. Aside from that, why the duck are they getting a tv show I wanna scream

It makes sense for Charlie to get a documentary about his transition but why on earth is Lauren involved? All she does is cash grab on onlyfans and block people on twitter for a living.

Tbh the only ever video I've watched of her is where she described her emetophobia and it did sound pretty severe but maybe it wouldn't to someone else with the phobia. Aside from that, why the duck are they getting a tv show I wanna scream
Really? I found it very clickbait with the imagery/title.

The condition does sound debilitating when left unmanaged, however, she stated in the video she has extensive support from Charlie, her mum, friends and access to private therapy.

Sheā€™s very high functioning. I would view onlyfans as harder than a 9-5 job, as you constantly need to create content. Severe mental illness is when youā€™re completely unable to function, e.g reliant on benefits for 10+ years as a direct result of your condition

Reactions: 2
Loz on the scrounge for a free robot vacuum in her latest insta story. Isnā€™t it just so obvious when influencers post stuff in their stories in hopes they will receive it as a freebie :rolleyes: pretty sure a quick search in google will bring up what sheā€™s looking for

Reactions: 4
I follow them, idk why tbh as I find them kinda bland. Typical Fiat 500 Twitter but a little more "woke".

I think its good that Lauren highlights her mental health issues and shows that a pretty and "normal" girl can have mental health issues. You don't see conventional girls like Lauren post about mental health authentically beyond anything generic. Mental health doesn't just impact the more hipster/alternative influencers. Also, Charlie speaks openly and candidly about his transition in a way that allows a lot of cis people to be accepting of trans issues. A lot of people find trans issues polarising and are annoyed by the "preachy" way the community is, and people relate it to annoying "woke" culture a lot too. Charlie is again a kinda "normal" guy and he doesn't put up barriers when talking about his issues or makes people feel bad for being uneducated about LGBTQ+ issues.

The thing that annoys me about them is that went go off to Turkey for dodgy surgeries through a pandemic and sing their praises. Especially since they are both (or at least were in the past) outspoken about people breaking lockdown. I understand Charlie's was to correct a certain level of dysphoria (he had a hair transplant on his face so he can have a beard) but it seemed unnecessary because of the times. He passed absolutely fine if you ask me, and a surgery such as that could have waited. I don't think an awful lot of trans guys get that surgery. It would be different if it was his top surgery procedure. There is a lot of dodgy stuff going on in these clinics yet the pair are happy to shill them to their young following for surgeries they don't need or for a trans man to undergo a surgery that is highly infection prone.

Also, Lauren brakes social distancing rules 24/7 for Only fans collabs. I get that is her full time job but again, it is not necessary. I'm a keyworker and I've not been in close contact with any of my colleagues for almost a year, even the ones who have lost people this year or the people I would usually give a hug to around birthdays/the festive season.

Reactions: 9