Lauren Faulkner & Charlie Allan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Charlie seem so fakeeeee? Just seen a video of him saying he’s back on T because his eggs wouldn’t work for the transfer - and it’s as if he’s forcing himself to cry?! Cringe

Reactions: 7
Why does Charlie seem so fakeeeee? Just seen a video of him saying he’s back on T because his eggs wouldn’t work for the transfer - and it’s as if he’s forcing himself to cry?! Cringe
I’ve just went on and had a look lol he looks like he’s auditioning for a part on a soap or something. Get him an Oscar 🏆 I used to like them but can see right through them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just went on and had a look lol he looks like he’s auditioning for a part on a soap or something. Get him an Oscar 🏆 I used to like them but can see right through them now.
It actually made me cringe so badly watching it! So embarrassing 🤮 think the ‘fame’ has definitely went to his head!

I watched their tiktok live last week I can’t believe they have another documentary coming out! How do they keep getting these deals

Reactions: 1
Also saw Lauren’s stories of her crying because they HAVE to now do IVF with a donor sperm and her eggs, oh the struggle Lauren at least you have that option PRIVATELY too may I add, count yourself lucky some people don’t have any choice or luck!

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but I do think Charlie is genuinely gutted and upset about this. I think coming off testosterone had an incredibly bad impact on his mental health and to hear that your eggs are now not viable (possibly due to DIY hormone use or hormone use in general) must be a hard pill to swallow- especially as he seemed very keen for Lauren to carry his biological child. Going through any kind of fertility issues can take a toll on couples mentally and physically.

I'm going to be honest though and say that having children is a huge undertaking and I feel as if they need to be sure they are mature enough and are right place mentally to take on such a responsibility. (I am the same age as them and I personally do not feel ready yet and may not be until at least my 30's lol)

Reactions: 5
Maybe it's just me but I do think Charlie is genuinely gutted and upset about this. I think coming off testosterone had an incredibly bad impact on his mental health and to hear that your eggs are now not viable (possibly due to DIY hormone use or hormone use in general) must be a hard pill to swallow- especially as he seemed very keen for Lauren to carry his biological child. Going through any kind of fertility issues can take a toll on couples mentally and physically.

I'm going to be honest though and say that having children is a huge undertaking and I feel as if they need to be sure they are mature enough and are right place mentally to take on such a responsibility. (I am the same age as them and I personally do not feel ready yet and may not be until at least my 30's lol)
They are opening up a big salon who wants to plan a baby but also a business at the same time? I feel everything is for likes with them just my opinion though.

I’ve followed this couple for a while because I have a large friend group of the LGBTQ+ community but as their channel has gone on it’s been more on the “ how do we exploit our relationship” making maximum profits.
Even I was shocked that Charlie wanted his eggs harvested, purely because he was taking a shed tonne of steroids to bulk up his body.
Unless they weren’t honest about his T abuse I am surprised any clinic would of given them the green light in the first place?

Reactions: 4
They are opening up a big salon who wants to plan a baby but also a business at the same time? I feel everything is for likes with them just my opinion though.

Yep that was my thinking as well re opening a big salon and a baby- would make the most sense if you really wanted those things to do them separately. I sometimes feel as if there are people my age and younger who have this image of what having a baby is like but it is often not grounded in reality- you don't see the sleepless nights, the changes, and the emotional and physical exhaustion on social media usually.

I’ve followed this couple for a while because I have a large friend group of the LGBTQ+ community but as their channel has gone on it’s been more on the “ how do we exploit our relationship” making maximum profits.
Even I was shocked that Charlie wanted his eggs harvested, purely because he was taking a shed tonne of steroids to bulk up his body.
Unless they weren’t honest about his T abuse I am surprised any clinic would of given them the green light in the first place?

God that is grim- steroids can disrupt the maturation and release of eggs from the ovaries :/ so it isn't at all surprising that the egg results have not been good. Taking steroids plus HRT would render most people infertile I am sure. Not sure re the clinics but what I do know is that many private clinics are extremely expensive when it comes to egg harvesting and fertility, so it was perhaps a wait and see situation to see the quality of the eggs yielded. Having said that, egg harvesting and implantation is still a luck of the drawer, even so-called 'high quality' eggs can have a chance of not working.

Last edited:
I’m wondering this too, maybe their “influencer” funds or Lauren’s OF
I honestly don’t reckon she can make that much from onlyfans, she doesn’t really promote it so unless she’s got a lottt of loyal subs I can’t see her making more than a grand or two at most a month

I honestly don’t reckon she can make that much from onlyfans, she doesn’t really promote it so unless she’s got a lottt of loyal subs I can’t see her making more than a grand or two at most a month
Then however Charlie makes being a content creator lol. I’d like to know what Lauren’s mum does for a living I’ve seen comments on here saying she’s rich maybe she’s helped them out 🤔

Not 100% sure if she still does but ik she worked for a financial planning company and was quite a senior manager

mummy 😂 what does she do for work do you know?
Not sure what she does Job wise but she lives in an old town house central Edinburgh which are worth a few million, plus Lauren went to private school - two and two together, her mum has plenty cash. How do you think Lauren got a mortgage at 18 in a flat?

Lauren doesn’t work anymore cos of her OCD I think? Sure I saw that somewhere. Think social media is both her and Charlie’s full time job. Things are clearly financed in part by Lauren’s mum though. I’m sure Charlie is quite working class tho but obv making good money through sponsorships. I mind him working in a warehouse a few years ago so he could get his T and when he ”surprised” Lauren with that fiat 500 twitter boring ass makeup room or whatever back in like 2019 or something that was totally not a stunt

Reactions: 3
Did we ever find out what the mystery surgery lauren was having paid for as a present by Charlie that only a few people in her life have seen the area? Or I have I completely imagined that