Lauren Brazee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her most recent vlog has her explaining that she is seeking mental health help. Not putting her down for this by any means but between her and her husbands mental health issues not a good combo. This is only my opinion so trying not to offend anyone, but I think they have too much idle time to sit around and have this kind of stuff manifest. I know when I was raising my kids, I worked a full time job out of the house as did my husband as well as both kids in activities. There wasn’t time to dwell on things. I just think it isn’t a healthy environment to have two parents that are together 24/7 feeding off each other’s mental state. I know last year with the pandemic a lot of people were home together nonstop. Again, people may not agree with me but it’s like drug addicts, when in recovery they are told to not sit around with not much to do because they maybe triggered. I have a relative who has lived this and says idle time is very dangerous for them. I wish her the best but she and her husband need to refocus and have a purpose in life. She even stated she may re-evaluate doing Youtube. They need to pull themselves out of their funk especially with two kids to raise.

Reactions: 7
Her most recent vlog has her explaining that she is seeking mental health help. Not putting her down for this by any means but between her and her husbands mental health issues not a good combo. This is only my opinion so trying not to offend anyone, but I think they have too much idle time to sit around and have this kind of stuff manifest. I know when I was raising my kids, I worked a full time job out of the house as did my husband as well as both kids in activities. There wasn’t time to dwell on things. I just think it isn’t a healthy environment to have two parents that are together 24/7 feeding off each other’s mental state. I know last year with the pandemic a lot of people were home together nonstop. Again, people may not agree with me but it’s like drug addicts, when in recovery they are told to not sit around with not much to do because they maybe triggered. I have a relative who has lived this and says idle time is very dangerous for them. I wish her the best but she and her husband need to refocus and have a purpose in life. She even stated she may re-evaluate doing Youtube. They need to pull themselves out of their funk especially with two kids to raise.

Her husband neds to go out a get a job... a real one. That's the first step. If you're having recurring mental health problems and have an autistic kid to deal with why the duck would you bring another child into the mix? These people just don't make any sense.

Reactions: 5
When I saw the vlog title, I thought..
Its about damn time!
You guys are right. They definitely feed off each other's misery. That's pretty dysfunctional.
Lauren complains and whines about everything. She's never satisfied.
I agree that she has way too much time on her hands. Even with 2 kids.
If she moved her body more, I know that's hard for her but she could tread water in her mommy's pool...that would help.
She wants an instant solution. A pill. Something easy and quick. I don't think she wants to make changes or put in any work.
Most likely she will get Prozac or some other serotonin elevating pharmaceutical which has a high probability of not helping. It could even make her worse.
Lauren and John are definitely both disturbed. Nothing will change unless they both get up off their asses and work towards making changes.
Whatever those changes are.
But then again, I believe that the root of Lauren's problem is, Lauren wants desperately to BE Priscilla Maass. She wants everything she has and her failure to get the "success" aka money - has her all in her feelings.
It will be interesting to see what her diagnosis is and what pharmaceuticals they prescribe for her.

Reactions: 3
Its about damn time!
You guys are right. They definitely feed off each other's misery. That's pretty dysfunctional.
If she moved her body more, I know that's hard for her but she could tread water in her mommy's pool...that would help.
She wants an instant solution. A pill. Something easy and quick. I don't think she wants to make changes or put in any work.
Most likely she will get Prozac or some other serotonin elevating pharmaceutical which has a high probability of not helping. It could even make her worse.
Lauren and John are definitely both disturbed. Nothing will change unless they both get up off their asses and work towards making changes.
But then again, I believe that the root of Lauren's problem is, Lauren wants desperately to BE Priscilla Maass. She wants everything she has and her failure to get the "success" aka money - has her all in her feelings.
It will be interesting to see what her diagnosis is and what pharmaceuticals they prescribe for her.
Completely agree with you. I’m also interested to know how she has been - in her words- obese since the age of 8. How? Her mum lost some weight over the last few years but sounds like she was reasonably fit being a fire person and then getting her personal trainer qualification etc. Ella is clearly also on the path to be bigger than she should. John did really well last year losing 100lbs but has put some of it on again. They never seem to go anywhere other than to collect the shopping and to her mum’s house but never even a 10 minute walk.

Its about damn time!
Yep agree. It’s time he goes out and gets another job. Or both of them and get a sitter.

Lauren and John do not own their home. The deed to the house is in Lauren’s moms name. Perhaps that’s why neither of them seem to hurt for money and John doesn’t go back to work. Mortgage free.

John hasn’t done his No Skinny Genes videos in awhile and now has something out about Sept being mental health month and that he has had suicidal thoughts in the last month. I hope he is under some kind of therapy with this. It seems he has talked about this for awhile now. Sad being they just had a beautiful baby boy and have a special needs daughter who needs him to be there.

Reactions: 4
That is sad about John.
If he would get away from Lauren he'd be better off. IMO.
Can you imagine living with her?
She's a demanding, complaining, unthankful, mean 400lb female. She most likely puts the majority of child care on John too.
No doubt that she spews venom at John on a regular basis.
Emasculating him every chance she gets.

Reactions: 6
John hasn’t done his No Skinny Genes videos in awhile and now has something out about Sept being mental health month and that he has had suicidal thoughts in the last month. I hope he is under some kind of therapy with this. It seems he has talked about this for awhile now. Sad being they just had a beautiful baby boy and have a special needs daughter who needs him to be there.
I don't get why they would have ANOTHER child....they couldn't handle the life they had BEFORE a second child...it's just so bizarre. So now they have two kids and they're BOTH mentally unstable....GREAT CHOICE

• Heart
I'm sure they are very nice people but to be honest...two depressed overweight unemployed people whining on YouTube does not constitute "a job".

Not to be rude but I don't understand how anyone would be attracted to or respect a male figure who is not a provider in any way shape or form. (Perhaps this is behind the crux of the "issues"/weird cryptic couple venting videos). They both appear to have extensive psychological issues that I hope they seek treatment for. Clearly her parents subsidize and bankroll their entire existence...it's like trying to glorify the trailer park lifestyle on YouTube. 🥴

• Haha
I'm sure they are very nice people but to be honest...two depressed overweight unemployed people whining on YouTube does not constitute "a job".

Not to be rude but I don't understand how anyone would be attracted to or respect a male figure who is not a provider in any way shape or form. (Perhaps this is behind the crux of the "issues"/weird cryptic couple venting videos). They both appear to have extensive psychological issues that I hope they seek treatment for. Clearly her parents subsidize and bankroll their entire existence...it's like trying to glorify the trailer park lifestyle on YouTube. 🥴
From what I gathered, in the last video they did together, John had indicated that he had gotten "help" in the past. But it seemed like they were both saying they were counseling each other now. 🤪
What, what?
Once again John mentioned the word "suicidal" in reference to his struggles. How many times does he have to cry out for help before someone hears him?
Either they both are profoundly mentally ill or it's YouTube drama. Maybe it's both. They really need an intervention. Fast.
How her mother can sit idly by and watch them like this beyond comprehension. Her grandchildren have to live in that dysfunction.

Reactions: 1
From what I gathered, in the last video they did together, John had indicated that he had gotten "help" in the past. But it seemed like they were both saying they were counseling each other now. 🤪
What, what?
Once again John mentioned the word "suicidal" in reference to his struggles. How many times does he have to cry out for help before someone hears him?
Either they both are profoundly mentally ill or it's YouTube drama. Maybe it's both. They really need an intervention. Fast.
How her mother can sit idly by and watch them like this beyond comprehension. Her grandchildren have to live in that dysfunction.
I think they're two ends of the mental health spectrum. He is depressive, she is manic. She is also addicted to putting everything about their life on the internet. Both of these cannot be good for John at all. She tried anxiety medicine for one day and freaked out because it made her heart race and she quit, so she's not getting therapy and she's not taking medication. I do worry about him, and you're right, the fact that he admits to suicidal thoughts - if he isn't getting help...I don't even want to think about it.

I think they're two ends of the mental health spectrum. He is depressive, she is manic. She is also addicted to putting everything about their life on the internet. Both of these cannot be good for John at all. She tried anxiety medicine for one day and freaked out because it made her heart race and she quit, so she's not getting therapy and she's not taking medication. I do worry about him, and you're right, the fact that he admits to suicidal thoughts - if he isn't getting help...I don't even want to think about it.
WHY IF JOHN IS EXPERIENCING SUICIDAL THOUGHTS IS HE NOT GETTING THE HELP HE NEEDS???? LAUREN I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS.....YOUR HUSBAND NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP. MAKE HIM GET IT.

I agree....John SHOULD HAVE A REAL JOB. And you're probably right...her mother must be supporting them to an extent.

I'd like to understand why they both continue to articulate their feelings on their MH struggles whilst sitting on their backsides day in and day out...
She recently stated she was back doing WW and lost -0.6 in a week ( it was her period that week ) Why tell her Frands this if she's not actually going to embrace a change to her eating habits...

Who remembers some time ago a viewer donated a bike/trike thing from NIKKI TV .... has this EVER been used for Ella to exercise with either one of them because I haven't seen or heard it mentioned since the day it arrived ...

• Heart
I see that Lauren is still complaining!
How can she possibly be SO EXHAUSTED?
She barely moves her body!!
Someone somewhere referred to her house as a "shoebox house" and that really got under her skin. 🤣
I hope her and/or John read here.
If they weren't so blind they would see that what we say is true!!
Stay tuned for her "weight watchers haul".
So stupid.
Just buy good food at the store and make healthier choices!
She's as lazy as her idol, Percillerpotamus.

Lauren is paying her followers that schedule a dermatology appointment - literally. If someone messages her saying they scheduled an appointment she asks for their venmo.....she had a rash, freaked the duck out and of course is afraid she's dying of skin cancer and is hyperfocusing on it. She's preaching about making appointments for skin...the appointment she really needs to make is with a therapist. She calls it "health anxiety"....at best it's hypochondria, at worst it's munchausen syndrome. Her baby is learning to wave, and as babies do, their first waves are pointed toward themselves. And of course she's "red flagging" that it's flapping like Ella. Jesus. Get some help.

• Heart
From her last vlog sounds like she is headed for weight loss surgery. Wonder how this is going to go over for her friend Priscilla. Don’t think P will like it if Lauren is successful with this.

• Haha
From her last vlog sounds like she is headed for weight loss surgery. Wonder how this is going to go over for her friend Priscilla. Don’t think P will like it if Lauren is successful with this.
She will fail too.
100%
Percillerpotamus probably told her how views went up and it put money in her hands.
I can't imagine any real professional psychiatrist giving her the ok to have surgery as messed up as her relationship with food is.
She can't even stick to weight watchers! Always some excuse.
If she does manage to go the surgery, she will fail.
Just like her hero, Percillerpotamus.

Weight Watchers last month. Weight loss surgery this month. She won't even get out and take a walk with the baby in a stroller. Her mother is a personal trainer. She just will not follow through with anything (sound like anyone else we know?)

• Heart
I do think that surgery would work for her especially as she would be using insurance which needs therapy etc and various testing rather than big p paying private and not having to do anything therapy wise. I don’t however understand why they never walk anywhere especially to her mums which is literally a two minute drive!

Reactions: 2