Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I remember just before I unfollowed she alluded to a brand treating her badly and I assumed it was them cause she'd dropped them at the same time she started talking about it.
Nah that was def Califia Farms, the spon con she never got!! How could you stick with a company that treated you badly that long? Like she sure as tit made her money with REN. I didn't think she was one for lack of dignity just for a "few coins" (channelling my inner laurs there with said phrase)

Mustn’t have been REN cause she harped on about them for what seemed like forever 🙄 think they moved their brand out of Ireland? (Correct me if I’m wrong) and she was dropped/left then
It looks like they dropped her, 'cause there was another Irish instahun who was with them just in the end of the Irish site, and appeared still with them afterwards. Would make sense for her not mentioning them ever again (besides not being paid). Like she completely rehauled her skincare down to every product she apparently loveddddd after they dropped her. Every single damn product. You wouldn't go to those lengths unless you were burned. Girl is all for Irish produce/products but she's shifted a fair few british and other international products, so doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 6
Girl is all for Irish produce/products but she's shifted a fair few british and other international products, so doesn't make sense.
[/QUOTE]
Yah she’s all for Irish products when she is angling for/doing a paid post. That Califia thing was a little embarrassing for her no doubt.

Reactions: 4
Girl is all for Irish produce/products but she's shifted a fair few british and other international products, so doesn't make sense.
Yah she’s all for Irish products when she is angling for/doing a paid post. That Califia thing was a little embarrassing for her no doubt.
[/QUOTE]
Sure she gave up on coffee entirely for a while 😂😂 like a dramatic teenager 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louise Cooney had a #sp with ren the other day on her stories 😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Imagine writing that when you own sister got so much attention and on tv because of it?! Even if you thought it would you honestly tit all over your own bloody sister like that?! Pure jealously!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's a spiteful, jealous witch. Not that I have any time for Hilary, but like come on to duck Laura. Sissypants my hole.

Reactions: 13
Jealousy is a horrible trait in anyone. But to tit on your own sister- Jesus.

Reactions: 18
Well at least she can sleep easy in the knowledge that she isn't doing any damage to her hip joints from high-impact riding!!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She could have just said no it’s not for her but fair play to Hilary, no need to mention the potential negatives of skipping.

Reactions: 12
PURE dig at Hilary & jealously!!Well Laura..dig at this..Sissypants is 1000 followers behind you & will overtake you ANY DAY now🤣🙏🙏Whilst you hovering near 40K for last 3 years!!!Come on Hils..hurry up & overtake your green eyed sissy😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@MrsGyllenhall because of your comment now we are going to be subjected to a lip biting, crazy hair ‘sexy’ 😬 photo pose from Laura and an insinuation about a date, a ride or a vibrator. Please think before you type what you potentially have the danger to make us witness 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d say it is killing her that Hilary is gaining more followers.

@MrsGyllenhall because of your comment now we are going to be subjected to a lip biting, crazy hair ‘sexy’ 😬 photo pose from Laura and an insinuation about a date, a ride or a vibrator. Please think before you type what you potentially have the danger to make us witness 🤣🤣
you forgot the lipgloss and the plaid.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.