Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how Laura hasn't shared Hilary's transformation video or acknowledged it at all. Interesting when you consider that it kind of blew up
Hilary said on one of her stories that she went fully vegan also. I’d say laura isn’t too impressed that she’s not the only vegan in the family now

Reactions: 7
I don’t really think it’s fair to have a go at her for meeting a friend.. it is allowed since Monday and she is not the only one that has met a friend outdoors. People saying they haven’t seen their friends or family - you are allowed to travel within your county now and two people can meet outdoors so really no need to be complaining.
It’s not about her meeting a friend, I think it’s great to see people reunited. It’s about her not socially distancing or practicing the guidelines at all and blasting it on SM, especially when her and her colleagues are meant to be enforcing them.

Reactions: 6
It’s not about her meeting a friend, I think it’s great to see people reunited. It’s about her not socially distancing or practicing the guidelines at all and blasting it on SM, especially when her and her colleagues are meant to be enforcing them.
Exactly... yet another reason of why she is a tit guard

Reactions: 1
Annnnd she’s off referencing riding again... proving all our points 🙄 IDIOT

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Annnnd she’s off referencing riding again... proving all our points 🙄 IDIOT
Just coming on to say that - we have gotten our daily reference to riding. Wonder when she will announce she’s on her period.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't know what kind of a fool would be bothered with her, I pity him anyway whoever he is. Thoughts and prayers friend 🙏

Reactions: 2
The running leggings dressed up with heels and a crop top PLEASE. STOP. Make it stop :sick:
I know style is totally subjective, not everything suits everyone and we won't all agree on trends etc. but she has absolutely terrible dress sense, always has. I remember listening to one of the very early The Unpopular Opinion podcasts where they discussed bloggers/social media and Karla mentioned that Laura had tried to apply to get in on the whole Reward Style thing. She was refused. This was back when I actually still liked her but even then I wasn't remotely surprised. The only thing I've ever seen her wear that she actually got right was the Spanx Moto leggings, and that's only because they go with literally everything.

Reactions: 15
I know style is totally subjective, not everything suits everyone and we won't all agree on trends etc. but she has absolutely terrible dress sense, always has. I remember listening to one of the very early The Unpopular Opinion podcasts where they discussed bloggers/social media and Karla mentioned that Laura had tried to apply to get in on the whole Reward Style thing. She was refused. This was back when I actually still liked her but even then I wasn't remotely surprised. The only thing I've ever seen her wear that she actually got right was the Spanx Moto leggings, and that's only because they go with literally everything.
She has absolutely no sense of style IMO.

Reactions: 11
Agree. She dresses like she’s shopping out of an American thrift shop if that makes sense? Like the trends are way past it even by American standards. She also picks clothes that try to portray a certain image or character of who she’s trying to be that day (sporty, “sexy” mean girl, nerdy yoga type, librarian, cool college kid, earth mother hippy etc). She dresses in clothes to try give herself some personality or something

• Haha
Yeah. I'd describe her style as mainly functional! totally agree style is subjective and individual but I can't even get on board with this particular "look" in a not for me but yeah she rocks it way. Which is what I think about Hilary a lot actually - her style can be a bit out there. I wouldn't wear any of it in a FIT but I think she carries it off most of the time and looks cool! Hilary is a good 10 years younger than me though and probably actually is cool unlike myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Yeah. I'd describe her style as mainly functional! totally agree style is subjective and individual but I can't even get on board with this particular "look" in a not for me but yeah she rocks it way. Which is what I think about Hilary a lot actually - her style can be a bit out there. I wouldn't wear any of it in a FIT but I think she carries it off most of the time and looks cool! Hilary is a good 10 years younger than me though and probably actually is cool unlike myself :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's it exactly. Loads of the insta huns wear stuff I wouldn't be into but they make it work and by and large look really good... not the case with Laura. I suppose though, she has loads of male followers, she's so confident in her own skin, and so sexy, she doesn't need nice clothes to make her feel better about herself. Another feather in her 'Cool Girl' cap 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just the definition of a dose. If you worked with her she is the type who would overshare everything so you have to nod and smile or she wont go away and when she did walk away you would be rolling your eyes. Periods, sex talk, yoga, being vegan. That's literally everything that makes up her personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Will give Hilary a year until she’s complaining about the damage she has done to her joints with all that skipping. It’s way too much

Reactions: 3
She’s getting all hot and bothered about a song that is nearly TWENTY YEARS OLD 🙄 duck off laura
Also the song may be a comment on how society tells women to dress and carry themselves. Like they could be criticising r**e culture and sexual double standards rather than actually singing about it to promote it or agree with it

Reactions: 6
Laura is now a size 12 people. I think therein lies the answer as to why she failed to comment on Hilarys weight loss.

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.