Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, well, well ... She's adequately socially-distanced from her pal up the mountain today!! #laurathedosedoesnotreadtattle

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’d say she loves the attention we give her on here tbh

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed how Laura hasn't shared Hilary's transformation video or acknowledged it at all. Interesting when you consider that it kind of blew up

Reactions: 11
U said she doesn't compromise her job. I've told u yes she does. Maybe she doesn't care but she is 100% compromising her job. She literally could never deal with a member of the public again because of her antics online and is now in an office. She totally compromised her position as an active member of the gardai
How exactly? She is very annoying to follow and cringeworthy and attention seeking but I haven't seen anything that would mean that she couldn't do her job as a Guard....

Has anyone else noticed how Laura hasn't shared Hilary's transformation video or acknowledged it at all. Interesting when you consider that it kind of blew up
Especially since her usual response to Hilary so much as even breathing is:

HOW IS SHE MY SISSY PANTS? 😭😭 I GASPED AUDIBLY AT HER BEAUTY 😭😭😭

i think Laura might have liked being the thin sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How exactly? She is very annoying to follow and cringeworthy and attention seeking but I haven't seen anything that would mean that she couldn't do her job as a Guard....
Its quite a hard thing to explain because unless u are within a certain role its hard to understand. I personally would find it very hard to interview a suspect and have them ask me was I being a witch because I was on my period or ovulating this week or was it because I hadn't had the ride in a year. I just do not think she has done her career any favours. If u are a normal law abiding person this is hard to appreciate because u probably wouldn't find yourself in a position to use any of this against her and I get thats why u may not see the problem. Its a problem if somebody can use your personal life to belittle u when u should be in a position of authority and control. Not control in an abusive way but believe me u do not want personal stuff thrown at u in the depths of an investigation. It just causes hassle. I hope i am not coming across as argumentive towards u as that is totally not my intention here.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
There are certain jobs that you need to have a bit of decorum in.... like would you like a Solicitor to represent you that discusses when she last got the ride or how she’s on her period on her insta stories??? I would think being a Garda would be the same... I think the way laura behaves online shoots down any credibility that she has tbh

Reactions: 19
Doesn’t she live in Dublin? I’m not from the east coast but am I right that the sally gap is not in Dublin? Wicklow I think so breaking restrictions 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t she live in Dublin? I’m not from the east coast but am I right that the sally gap is not in Dublin? Wicklow I think so breaking restrictions 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ya but I think you can travel 20km into the next county... not too sure now 😬

Especially since her usual response to Hilary so much as even breathing is:

HOW IS SHE MY SISSY PANTS? 😭😭 I GASPED AUDIBLY AT HER BEAUTY 😭😭😭

i think Laura might have liked being the thin sister
I also think Laura might be scared Sissy Pants could surpass her in terms of followers and engagement etc

• Heart
Ya but I think you can travel 20km into the next county... not too sure now 😬
20km from your home. "From your home" being the objective. U can't just travel 20km into another county. U can travel 20km from your home if crossing county borders. So for instance if some lived in lucan and wanted to travel to Sally gap that is not allowed as it is a journey of 34 km. However If somebody resides in glencullen and wishes to travel to Sally gap that is fine as it is a journey of 20km. Hope that makes sense

Reactions: 8
20km from your home. "From your home" being the objective. U can't just travel 20km into another county. U can travel 20km from your home if crossing county borders. So for instance if some lived in lucan and wanted to travel to Sally gap that is not allowed as it is a journey of 34 km. However If somebody resides in glencullen and wishes to travel to Sally gap that is fine as it is a journey of 20km. Hope that makes sense
Ya I wasn’t too sure of the rules tbh, I just knew that it was something about 20km 🤣

I also think Laura might be scared Sissy Pants could surpass her in terms of followers and engagement etc
100% - hasn't even given her video a like.

Someone already said she probably doesn't like that Hilary has lost weight either - Laura used to be hefty before she went vegan and worked out, god forbid anyone else made her seem less interesting or unique 🙄

Its quite a hard thing to explain because unless u are within a certain role its hard to understand. I personally would find it very hard to interview a suspect and have them ask me was I being a witch because I was on my period or ovulating this week or was it because I hadn't had the ride in a year. I just do not think she has done her career any favours. If u are a normal law abiding person this is hard to appreciate because u probably wouldn't find yourself in a position to use any of this against her and I get thats why u may not see the problem. Its a problem if somebody can use your personal life to belittle u when u should be in a position of authority and control. Not control in an abusive way but believe me u do not want personal stuff thrown at u in the depths of an investigation. It just causes hassle. I hope i am not coming across as argumentive towards u as that is totally not my intention here.
Couldn't they could ask any women those questions?!! And no, I don't find it argumentative at all, really enjoy hearing differing opinions and views 😊

Isn’t she only temporarily in the office?
Yes she is and could find herself frontline again any day. Massive push for civilianisation in the job and she went to control on what we call temporary transfer. She is still officially attached to her old District. I'd hate to be her trying to handle even a basic public order incident and being asked to show her tits. But she would prob love it. The other gardai she is with not so much

Yes she is and could find herself frontline again any day. Massive push for civilianisation in the job and she went to control on what we call temporary transfer. She is still officially attached to her old District. I'd hate to be her trying to handle even a basic public order incident and being asked to show her tits. But she would prob love it. The other gardai she is with not so much
Can u imagine a superior officer...
Judge: what was the defendants reply to the charge?
Superior: Shows yer tits love, go on.. we see them on insta all the time!!!

Not the end of the world I concede but my god 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.