Lauracleanaholic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Laura back when she started her Instagram account. I love her cleaning tips and shopping trips, but lately getting sick of her being another one of them "every story is ad ad ad or gift gift gift".

Reactions: 5
I find her very patronising. Also a bit like a bad QVC presenter. Too false. Not for me

Reactions: 8
My friend has a business and messaged her. She was very rude and demanding and asked for money for a detailed post

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Glad it’s not just me! I’ve unfollowed. She used to be quite good, but now she comes across desperate for the money, every other post and story is an #ad. It’s so boring, and her monotone delivery grates on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Unfollowed also.
Sick of all the ads, the patronising attitude and she began to grate on me.
Only do many times you can walk around the shops and film what's for sale.

Last straw for me was the gifted steamer for the floor

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed also.

Exactly! She really irritates me - and I can’t even bring myself to mention the ‘m’ word... don’t get me started, you’d think she’d invented the bloody thing. She practically wets her knickers every time someone mentions it, and did you see when she spat the dummy for not getting credit for naming it??? Lol.

They all get the same bloody gifted stuff as well, so it gets so boring as every story you see features the same shite floor steamer, pan set, hoover, or whatever product it is this week. If brands had anything about them surely they’d phase the roll out of these things so we don’t get sick of seeing them everywhere. I’ve vowed never to buy a Swan product as I’m sick to back teeth of all these no marks shoving them down our throats with their discount codes, when they got them for free.

Exactly! She really irritates me - and I can’t even bring myself to mention the ‘m’ word... don’t get me started, you’d think she’d invented the bloody thing. She practically wets her knickers every time someone mentions it, and did you see when she spat the dummy for not getting credit for naming it??? Lol.

They all get the same bloody gifted stuff as well, so it gets so boring as every story you see features the same shite floor steamer, pan set, hoover, or whatever product it is this week. If brands had anything about them surely they’d phase the roll out of these things so we don’t get sick of seeing them everywhere. I’ve vowed never to buy a Swan product as I’m sick to back teeth of all these no marks shoving them down our throats with their discount codes, when they got them for free.
I know what you mean. Some of her posts, as well as other "cleaner" pages do demos of how to clean a floor or hoover.....as if nobody has ever done it before!

I feel refreshed after unfollowing her , I may start to unfollow others too - for my own sanity

I know what you mean. Some of her posts, as well as other "cleaner" pages do demos of how to clean a floor or hoover.....as if nobody has ever done it before!

I feel refreshed after unfollowing her , I may start to unfollow others too - for my own sanity
Totally agree with you. I’m going to do the same. It’s been annoying me for ages but I still can’t help myself watching. It’s just a bad habit I need to break.

Reactions: 1
Unfollowed also.

... only ‘SO’ many ... get the grammar right hun 😘🤷‍♀️

• Angry
What is she on about? Support ads as it’s paying for her content? No one asked you to go to Aldi and show all the tit love. I can do that myself 🙄 give that woman a medal for looking around the shops

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she on about? Support ads as it’s paying for her content? No one asked you to go to Aldi and show all the tit love. I can do that myself 🙄 give that woman a medal for looking around the shops
Haven’t seen her lately. Is she trying to justify the amount of ads she has? There’s no justification. As you say, her content pretty much only consists of her mooching round the shops, which I’m sure she would do anyway regardless of whether she had an Instagram account or not. Too many ads and if people have started to question it then good.

Haven’t seen her lately. Is she trying to justify the amount of ads she has? There’s no justification. As you say, her content pretty much only consists of her mooching round the shops, which I’m sure she would do anyway regardless of whether she had an Instagram account or not. Too many ads and if people have started to question it then good.
She was saying the money from the ads helps her create content. Actually laughable. To pay for her parking tickets and such

She was saying the money from the ads helps her create content. Actually laughable. To pay for her parking tickets and such
I’ve just had a quick look at her posts and almost every one is either an ad, gifted or a purchase from somewhere that she’s had some type of commercial relationship with at some point. I also watched the story - I was laughing, it reminded me (of a much more calm version) of the rant that Dazlin had a while back - poor me how will I afford to visit astonish, go on trips, film what I’m doing, etc if I don’t do ads? I can’t believe how entitled these people are. Nobody asked you to go on a jolly to astonish, and how much does Aldi car park charge ffs! Is she seriously trying to tell us that the ads only cover expenses and there’s nothing extra left over... so then to actually ask followers to support the ads to line her pockets, speechless.

Omg Plenty kitchen rolls yesterday now that god damn awful air freshener. Aren’t they supposed to last 90 days anyway? Sell out. How is she on 50k followers? I say she’s bought bots

This doll is sooo annoying, and her boring LONGGGG DRAWWWWN OUTTT VOICEEEE makes me want to punch myself in the face. She is sooooo irritating.

Reactions: 4
See this one is hanging off the back of Jottie now and “brand partner” of fabulosa 🙄
Zero content yet still growing. Bought followers?

Deffo think she buys followers! I havent followed her for agessssssss. Just looked and still the same boring crap from her

Wtf is that £500 iron??! Is she high! Another one who begs for freebies.