Lauracleanaholic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it doesn't look natural. I like her Reels and seeing what's in the shops but the smiles just seem fake to me.

Reactions: 3
Someone has bin maxing out the hubbys credit cards on bots lately … 🙄🙄 almost half a million followers 🤔
117C139E-F1C2-4380-B215-C9D884152240.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten all about her. How the duck has that bore got that many followers… unless, as you say, by foul means.

Reactions: 4
Yeah no chance those are real people following. She’s a bore and like above said, I’d forgotten she existed 😂

When I seen she has 500k followers I was shocked definitely something weird going on there!

Saw on Laura's stories something called Sensate that she's advertising. I refuse to click on Insta links for anything (I'm anti affiliate) but I googled and the Sensate starts at £299! In a cost of living crisis advertising something like that seems a bit much imo?! If it was £29 that would be better and potentially more in reach of people. Maybe I'm just sensitive but £299 is a lot of money!

• Angry
  • Wow
Saw on Laura's stories something called Sensate that she's advertising. I refuse to click on Insta links for anything (I'm anti affiliate) but I googled and the Sensate starts at £299! In a cost of living crisis advertising something like that seems a bit much imo?! If it was £29 that would be better and potentially more in reach of people. Maybe I'm just sensitive but £299 is a lot of money!
It’s absolutely taking the piss 🤬 All of these people make my blood boil. But the ones like Laura are the worst. Her bland stories, with her boring monotone voice, pretending to be your friend, it all appears so harmless. Then dropping in the adverts for the many things she loves and can’t be without, so her followers feel they need to have them too. Laura’s their friend and would never lie to them or encourage them to spend money they can’t afford to part with. Zero fucks given by Laura if people are getting into debt to keep up with the crap she flogs - she’ll just say it’s not her fault if they can’t control their spending. I hope she sleeps well at night 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Looked at the reviews for that vibrator! Total scam

Obviously she needed the money to buy more followers… 🙄🙄
Wow, those reviews are so bad. How could anyone in good conscience promote a brand that’s been treating customers so poorly. Disgusting.

Reactions: 1
Ive not been following this lady for long but according to her highlights she was doing a big reno. What happened to her front room with the huge fireplace? It never seems to feature on her grid? I'm just nosey 👀

Ive not been following this lady for long but according to her highlights she was doing a big reno. What happened to her front room with the huge fireplace? It never seems to feature on her grid? I'm just nosey 👀
She's not shown it for ages or mentioned it. Maybe it'll be a big review when she has time between her ads. Noticed it was mascara today 🙄

Reactions: 2
I don't understand this woman at all. What wlis/was her job? She seems not to work, goes shopping most days and lives in a listed building with a holiday let.

She isn't particularly interesting and yet has a book deal. Am I missing something?

I don't understand this woman at all. What wlis/was her job? She seems not to work, goes shopping most days and lives in a listed building with a holiday let.

She isn't particularly interesting and yet has a book deal. Am I missing something?
I know. Completely bloody boring, and that’s before she starts talking in that monotone voice. What on earth is there to write about in a book??? It must be the season for it though because every Insta hun under the sun seems to be releasing a book at the moment.

Shes written a book about doing laundry.... who on earth is buying these books....why do we need books to tell us how to do our laundry....absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha
Shes written a book about doing laundry.... who on earth is buying these books....why do we need books to tell us how to do our laundry....absolutely ridiculous.
I just hope there’s not an audiobook with Laura narrating… can you imagine. I suppose it would be good for insomniacs. Best not to listen while driving though.

• Haha
Surely this reel should have been advertised as an AD given she’s profiting from the sales of her book? 🤔
---
Who the duck is buying this shite. Surely people just look at the label on their clothes or better yet, whack everything in and hope for the best. Never had any issues personally, bleeping laundry self help book...

Who the duck is buying this shite. Surely people just look at the label on their clothes or better yet, whack everything in and hope for the best. Never had any issues personally, bleeping laundry self help book...
I know, right?! These publishers are making a fortune from mass producing these Wank influencers books. Hinch and Solomon paved the way for the likes of Greedy and everyone else to write their life stories, but this is a new level of desperate isn’t it

Reactions: 6