Lauracleanaholic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been waiting on for a Fabulosa order for over 10 days. Then she gets a box of the new stuff... Am I being petty that it's f***Ed me off a bit?

Reactions: 1
Could she be anymore obvious begging for a free lazy spa 😂😂
Why tag them in a “hint hint” story. Just email and ask for stockists if you are really desperate to “buy” one

Why has she shown us that skanky comb. Treat yourself to a new one Laura they’re about 39p ....

She also needs to stop buying followers. It’s so obvious when you see how many views and likes her grid posts are getting

My god she is sooooooo boring. How on earth does she gain her followers? Must be buying them from the same place as hinch. Her content is 0

Reactions: 2
She’s dull as ditchwater. Just watched her describing an eyeshadow palette as ‘autOmnal’ shades. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why is this woman filming today at homesense?! Don’t these people know they have contributed to the latest lockdown. Stay home it’s not difficult

Reactions: 4
Why is this woman filming today at homesense?! Don’t these people know they have contributed to the latest lockdown. Stay home it’s not difficult
My thoughts exactly! Every time I dip into her gram she’s going around the shops! She’s a disgrace! And don’t get me started on he voice! 😡

• Haha
She’s another one... because she’s boring as duck, got no other content if she can’t go shopping and film it her world comes to an end. She’s probably a super spreader but will never get the virus herself. As you quite rightly say, it’s down to fools like her out all the time for no good reason that we’re in the mess we’re in 😡

Another one that doesn’t like declaring ads. The Etsy is an affiliate link as my mate runs a store and said there is a commission program thing

So I never followed Laura or seen much about her but one of her videos randomly came up on a search suggestion page. She instantly just looks really false! I watched a couple more of her reels and she is so patronising 😳

Yeah. I think we’re all in agreement. It’s just that this thread’s quiet because she’s so bloody boring! 😂

• Haha
So I never followed Laura or seen much about her but one of her videos randomly came up on a search suggestion page. She instantly just looks really false! I watched a couple more of her reels and she is so patronising 😳
Her voice is horrendous 🙄🔫

• Haha
I’ve never understood why she has such a large following. She shows what’s in the shops in a monotone voice, does a bit of basic mopping or vacuuming and doesn’t post that much.

Anyone else find it cringe when she starts her stories smiling? I know it's so petty 😂 but I just imagine her sitting there waiting until the camera starts recording! Just seems awkward to me? Maybe I'm just miserable idk 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it cringe when she starts her stories smiling? I know it's so petty 😂 but I just imagine her sitting there waiting until the camera starts recording! Just seems awkward to me? Maybe I'm just miserable idk 🤣
That's proper made me laugh watching those stories 🤣🤣 I think it's more she just likes her own reflection, the smile is always so fake though whether it's a story or a reel. Always looks like it's through gritted teeth 😬

• Haha