Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I find her very patronising. Also a bit like a bad QVC presenter. Too false. Not for me

Reactions: 8

Abouttime

My friend has a business and messaged her. She was very rude and demanding and asked for money for a detailed post

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Saw on Laura's stories something called Sensate that she's advertising. I refuse to click on Insta links for anything (I'm anti affiliate) but I googled and the Sensate starts at £299! In a cost of living crisis advertising something like that seems a bit much imo?! If it was £29 that would be better and potentially more in reach of people. Maybe I'm just sensitive but £299 is a lot of money!
It’s absolutely taking the piss 🤬 All of these people make my blood boil. But the ones like Laura are the worst. Her bland stories, with her boring monotone voice, pretending to be your friend, it all appears so harmless. Then dropping in the adverts for the many things she loves and can’t be without, so her followers feel they need to have them too. Laura’s their friend and would never lie to them or encourage them to spend money they can’t afford to part with. Zero fucks given by Laura if people are getting into debt to keep up with the crap she flogs - she’ll just say it’s not her fault if they can’t control their spending. I hope she sleeps well at night 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Newbeee

Wait. Is the whole book about doing your washing??? Fuck off 🤣🤣🤣
Not that I'll be double checking as I genuinely couldn't think of anything worse than READING about laundry, but yes I think so. Apparently anyone can be a best selling author these days. Kind of looses all meaning to the statement now. I'm rambling but most washing machines quite clearly state the different functions, you choose what you need based on that. Or if you are like me and genuinely don't give a feck as long as you have clean washing - chuck it in and hope that you haven't left a radioactive colour of sock in with the whites. I'd rather never be an 'author' than 'write' a book around fucking laundry.

Reactions: 6
Who the fuck is buying this shite. Surely people just look at the label on their clothes or better yet, whack everything in and hope for the best. Never had any issues personally, fucking laundry self help book...
I know, right?! These publishers are making a fortune from mass producing these Wank influencers books. Hinch and Solomon paved the way for the likes of Greedy and everyone else to write their life stories, but this is a new level of desperate isn’t it

Reactions: 6
Saw on Laura's stories something called Sensate that she's advertising. I refuse to click on Insta links for anything (I'm anti affiliate) but I googled and the Sensate starts at £299! In a cost of living crisis advertising something like that seems a bit much imo?! If it was £29 that would be better and potentially more in reach of people. Maybe I'm just sensitive but £299 is a lot of money!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Newbeee

Surely this reel should have been advertised as an AD given she’s profiting from the sales of her book? 🤔
---
Who the fuck is buying this shite. Surely people just look at the label on their clothes or better yet, whack everything in and hope for the best. Never had any issues personally, fucking laundry self help book...

Chunkyegg

I used to really like Laura back when she started her Instagram account. I love her cleaning tips and shopping trips, but lately getting sick of her being another one of them "every story is ad ad ad or gift gift gift".

Hcjk

When I seen she has 500k followers I was shocked definitely something weird going on there!

Reactions: 4

If i told you …

VIP Member
Why is this woman filming today at homesense?! Don’t these people know they have contributed to the latest lockdown. Stay home it’s not difficult

Libertine1975

VIP Member
I don't understand this woman at all. What wlis/was her job? She seems not to work, goes shopping most days and lives in a listed building with a holiday let.

She isn't particularly interesting and yet has a book deal. Am I missing something?

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
This doll is sooo annoying, and her boring LONGGGG DRAWWWWN OUTTT VOICEEEE makes me want to punch myself in the face. She is sooooo irritating.

Teresa1974

Shes written a book about doing laundry.... who on earth is buying these books....why do we need books to tell us how to do our laundry....absolutely ridiculous.

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I don't understand this woman at all. What wlis/was her job? She seems not to work, goes shopping most days and lives in a listed building with a holiday let.

She isn't particularly interesting and yet has a book deal. Am I missing something?
I know. Completely bloody boring, and that’s before she starts talking in that monotone voice. What on earth is there to write about in a book??? It must be the season for it though because every Insta hun under the sun seems to be releasing a book at the moment.

Hcjk

Anyone else find it cringe when she starts her stories smiling? I know it's so petty 😂 but I just imagine her sitting there waiting until the camera starts recording! Just seems awkward to me? Maybe I'm just miserable idk 🤣

• Haha

Shineyshine

VIP Member
I’d forgotten all about her. How the fuck has that bore got that many followers… unless, as you say, by foul means.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Why is this woman filming today at homesense?! Don’t these people know they have contributed to the latest lockdown. Stay home it’s not difficult
My thoughts exactly! Every time I dip into her gram she’s going around the shops! She’s a disgrace! And don’t get me started on he voice! 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3