laurab_mua

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on til I come on with my BS story about some poor unfortunate paying for my course but not included.... But really I'm just trying to show off my Range in the background.... But not too close, so it's not obvious 😛.... Go away u spoon, and take ur free PR tack with ya
She doesnt even suit that house !

Seriously who the f stops you ‘masked’ to compliment you on perfume. Get away with yourself

In cong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Getting signed up to Andrea Roche means Andrea Roche thinks she can make money out of you. She takes 18-28% of a few depending how long you’re with her and how well you negotiate. But watch the shifts, more bigger people have left her... style fairy has moved agency and I see so many others are gone to collaborations agency and other places too. It used to be all Andrea. My friend who is a cork mom blogger used to be with her but left as she felt it was definitely a game of favourites and lick arses. There’s a promise of so much more work but the truth is some brands will use an agent for influencers and some won’t. And I understand why you’d want the security of an agent handling your add and influencer especially when you consider the train wreck of faces by grace ( who either got dropped or left Andrea Roche too) but as an influencer wouldn’t you prefer the brand to contact you directly and not give anything to the agency to just make the contact! So I see both sides but the way Laura B acts as if she’s been signed by a Hollywood agent - wrong. It just means any new collabs or ads will mostly come via AR and also it means that Laura will have been promised so much more potential work 🙄 but remember there’s a few!

Reactions: 3
Surely im not the only one who hates the bits of hair slicked at the side with the comb when she has it up. Awful

Getting signed up to Andrea Roche means Andrea Roche thinks she can make money out of you. She takes 18-28% of a few depending how long you’re with her and how well you negotiate. But watch the shifts, more bigger people have left her... style fairy has moved agency and I see so many others are gone to collaborations agency and other places too. It used to be all Andrea. My friend who is a cork mom blogger used to be with her but left as she felt it was definitely a game of favourites and lick arses. There’s a promise of so much more work but the truth is some brands will use an agent for influencers and some won’t. And I understand why you’d want the security of an agent handling your add and influencer especially when you consider the train wreck of faces by grace ( who either got dropped or left Andrea Roche too) but as an influencer wouldn’t you prefer the brand to contact you directly and not give anything to the agency to just make the contact! So I see both sides but the way Laura B acts as if she’s been signed by a Hollywood agent - wrong. It just means any new collabs or ads will mostly come via AR and also it means that Laura will have been promised so much more potential work 🙄 but remember there’s a few!
I dont understand when she says she only does things that fit. So she started as a make up artist and now flogs ready meals and sweets . How does that fit ?!?! I dread to think what crap is coming next with AR cos the ads shes doing currently are bad enough. Shes just greedy basically thats all it comes down to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
18-28% is a big wedge 👀

Space buns, the eye look. Just ugh. I’m not even sure who or what her demographic is anymore

Reactions: 1
I loved her when she first started but I just looked at her pic on her grid.
She 100 percent looks like a traveller.
I’m not knocking traveller women, they have their sense of style and make up etc and each to their own.
I’m a professional working woman. It’s not the look I’m going for.
Dont come at me.... I’m not criticising how traveller women dress or do their hair or make up, but it’s not a look I want to emulate.
they’d probably think what I wear is boring and staid.... guess that’s what makes life so interesting
Totally get what your saying...!! She may have traveller blood which would explain it and is fine 👌

I loved her when she first started but I just looked at her pic on her grid.
She 100 percent looks like a traveller.
I’m not knocking traveller women, they have their sense of style and make up etc and each to their own.
I’m a professional working woman. It’s not the look I’m going for.
Dont come at me.... I’m not criticising how traveller women dress or do their hair or make up, but it’s not a look I want to emulate.
they’d probably think what I wear is boring and staid.... guess that’s what makes life so interesting
Totally get this vibe of her aswell. All the jewellery would remind you of a traditional traveller woman. She wear 2 and 3 necklaces at a time and so many rings everyday. There are some people that love this type of look, not for me unfortunately.

Ah I have you. Thanks for taking the time to explain it all.

• Heart
I unfollowed Laura a while ago now as I was so sick of her swipe ups and her page selling whatever she can get her hands on. I clicked on to her today to see if I was mistaken only to hear her rave about Luna by lisa airbrush product and how much better it is than Charlotte tilbury but used CT every single day back in the day when she actually used her page to do make up. Her content today seriously solidifies for me she will now sell ice to the eskimos and it's all about the money. Couldnt trust a word from her. Which is disappointing as I used to really rate her.

Laura has sold out big time. Shes tagging all PR Companies and brands all the time Id love to find a blogger that uses products without tagging them.
I dont follow Laura anymore. Too fake.

I prefer smaller blogger pages now ones with less than 10,000 so they don’t have the swipe up. Not the wannabe influencers with AF codes though. I’m sick of being sold to constantly

She’s become a totally different person to who she used to be online, maybe she’s just being more of who she really was all along 🤷🏻‍♀️

I find most of the clothes she wears ridiculous looking on her, as well as her opening and closing lines on all her stories being so patronising lately. As well as the swipe ups for her granny’s soul. It’s a pity because I would have thought she was one of the more genuine ones until the last few months

Reactions: 7