laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insurance company didn't get back to her today, how ever will we manage having to wait another day.
Off to Dublin for an event tomorrow the bodyguard is going to, you'd think he'd stay ar home with kids, they are only back from New York.
She doesn't like been away from him and kids.I say she only says that as excuse to why she can't stay overnight at events.Its he couldn't get time of work to go and stay

Reactions: 2
All the money she is making, the big house, car etc would not be enough for me to be controlled by a man like that. She obviously traded her freedom for money and a life with a man old enough to be her dad. Rough

Reactions: 9
She doesn't like been away from him and kids.I say she only says that as excuse to why she can't stay overnight at events.Its he couldn't get time of work to go and stay
What's the story with the hubby ? She takes him everywhere. He looks much older than her.

Reactions: 3
She would sell her granny now.. it’s constant!! Yawn!! And as for the subscribe link… the greed

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion, Laura b mua…….. a running joke , literally ………………

• Haha
And jump........ Latest bandwagon....she's Perri menopause! Yes I know you can start it at any age but she's what 32ish ....Why is it every time she speaks I think lies.....Run club update later today, I will lose all faith in the human race if people pay to run with her ....

• Haha
  • Wow
And jump........ Latest bandwagon....she's Perri menopause! Yes I know you can start it at any age but she's what 32ish ....Why is it every time she speaks I think lies.....Run club update later today, I will lose all faith in the human race if people pay to run with her ....
She have add next for vitamins.If her memory is as bad as she saying I wouldn't be taking supplements straight to doctor.Nothing wrong with memory when charging people to run with her.join her fee instergram page.

Reactions: 7
Oh when she started pullin out vitamins I ff’d through the stories. She’s so disingenuous. I can’t believe a word out of her mouth, it’s all so put on.
Between all her femfuel and electrolyte drinks and now swallowing multiple vitamin pills it’s OTT.
Tickets for a run…it just makes me burst out laughing when she starts that…it’s a wonder she isn’t doing a lottery for tickets like the NY marathon. Anyone that pays for a ticket to go and run in a public place with her, that they could go to and run for free is absolutely nuts.
She thinks she is creating something fun and giving back but she’s charging you for the measly cup of tea at the end. She isn’t even giving her takings to that go fund me she set up. No she’ll have a separate raffle for that. Nothing out of her pocket. It’s pathetic.

Reactions: 6
32ish? I thought she was in her forties. Now in fairness I thought she looked good for 40+

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed. She is so disingenuous and thinks her piss is champagne. If she was chocolate she'd eat herself. She genuinely thinks she's a celebrity. Especially those thanksgiving Oscar speeches she does 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.