laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah here is she for real saying couldn't go to goss as ash couldn't go and she wouldn't stay in hotel herself.She really is so co dependent on him.who would want there kids looking st that tit.

Reactions: 8
So she’s like 32, he’s around 50 odd. They have what oldest is 10? Doesn’t sound good to me

Reactions: 10
She’s gone to plenty events before and driven home the same night because she has to wake up in her own bed. It’s very odd

Reactions: 6
So now he’s going to New York too ?’ bleeping hell. Never mind that I think it’s a disgusting joke yay any Irish person is going and giving the us economy any money atm specially over at Patrick’s day when they as supporting the murder of innocent children and woman and men.

Reactions: 3
Do yie want come with me to pack think I start with makeup.Then it's sell sell sell.Donate donate.

Reactions: 5
What a weird set of stories. Coming on with a full dinner that she actually couldn’t eat on camera. Manic talking about (and selling) make up while not being packed. Washing his shorts at 10.30 at night?
We get it Laura, you like the lip oil. It was all weird.

Only half way on the idonate. I raised more single handedly for a charity and I ain’t no influencer
---
As an aside do they take the money out of donations to cover their expenses ?

Reactions: 2
Did BPerfect or FemFuelz donate?
Seeing as their best seller didn’t even take a break from selling from a New York hotel room while she’s away on a charity run. No break from selling and no break from the husband either. Her shadow.

Did BPerfect or FemFuelz donate?
Seeing as their best seller didn’t even take a break from selling from a New York hotel room while she’s away on a charity run. No break from selling and no break from the husband either. Her shadow.
He is so creepy

Reactions: 2
I thought she was running with Ella & Jo? There was a brief glimpse of Niamh at the start and then only her creepy husband the rest of the way

Reactions: 4
Very strange there's no picture of the Laura and Niamh at either the start or the finish of the race. I've done a good few and even though we'd all finish at different times we'd take a few pictures. I wonder did they have a fall out? The Niamh one has only 2 pics and none with Laura.
Or is it because they didn't raise as much as expected they had to do a giveaway to get donations in...
Or was it the husband coming along.
Alan Clarke is on a cruise and they are all popping up pics of each other.

Reactions: 7
Very strange there's no picture of the Laura and Niamh at either the start or the finish of the race. I've done a good few and even though we'd all finish at different times we'd take a few pictures. I wonder did they have a fall out? The Niamh one has only 2 pics and none with Laura.
Or is it because they didn't raise as much as expected they had to do a giveaway to get donations in...
Or was it the husband coming along.
Alan Clarke is on a cruise and they are all popping up pics of each other.
Def the husband.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.