laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all do this. Like we aren’t meant to have tummies or arses after having kids ! Charlene Flanagan was at it too the other day. The constipated pose I call it! duck sake show us how it looks on a real woman and not a bending filtered constipated duck

Reactions: 5
All I heard was my holidays this. My holidays that for the past few weeks.

They're on holidays.

In TENERIFE 😂😂😂😂😂
These huns are starting to wreck my head. Just because we CAN travel doesn’t mean we should. There’s no need to tell the world her family ignored the advice to stay home and limit their contacts. I’d love them to have to pay extra to be stuck there.

Reactions: 1
While that is correct, there is a general advisory that we should ‘exercise a high level of caution in any decisions about international travel’, and the rest of us are being asked to cancel our Christmas parties and limit who we see. Laura and her cohorts call themselves influencers, and they are influencing against public health advice. FBG was slated for travelling to the uk for a Christmas party (and rightly so, albeit very different to a family holiday!). If they’re going to go away at least have the sense to keep quiet about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

she’s absolutely insufferable & moreso lately 🤣

While that is correct, there is a general advisory that we should ‘exercise a high level of caution in any decisions about international travel’, and the rest of us are being asked to cancel our Christmas parties and limit who we see. Laura and her cohorts call themselves influencers, and they are influencing against public health advice. FBG was slated for travelling to the uk for a Christmas party (and rightly so, albeit very different to a family holiday!). If they’re going to go away at least have the sense to keep quiet about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

she’s absolutely insufferable & moreso lately 🤣
What irks me about is those are school going children taken out of school to go on holiday when they have missed so much school already and they literally have 2 weeks off very soon. It’s careless parenting.

Reactions: 3
What irks me about is those are school going children taken out of school to go on holiday when they have missed so much school already and they literally have 2 weeks off very soon. It’s careless parenting.
And it’s not like she can’t afford to take them during their time off. She has made a fortune with her courses

did Laura come on last night when the children were going to sleep saying Ash is in hospital but yet this morning say he got home yday. was the big poor me story just for engagement

Am sorry but has anyone else noticed she’s wearing a wedding band with her engagement ring since early last week???

it could also be the fact she wears rings on every finger anyway and just has a random one on with her engagement ring but I don’t think so……

I think they went to Tenerife to get married 😏🤔

Am sorry but has anyone else noticed she’s wearing a wedding band with her engagement ring since early last week???

it could also be the fact she wears rings on every finger anyway and just has a random one on with her engagement ring but I don’t think so……

I think they went to Tenerife to get married 😏🤔
I would say unlikely. Can't see that being Laura's style.

They always holiday a few times a year and usually tenerife. Pre pandemic they would go minimum twice a year and usually one around late winter

She said she's 32 in two days 😳 definitely thought she was older than that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.