laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Laura saying that her partner is getting the snip ?! 😵💫😵💫😵💫 or am I losing it 😂
I thought that too 🤣🤣 but she said the dog is getting the snip.
Poor wee dog got attacked, must have been scary for everyone- I have a dog that size and I worry for her around other dogs because she’s a witch and would provoke bigger dogs thinking she’s a hard one 🤪

Her stories automatically played on my phone….. Jesus she looks like she belongs on fraggle rock 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She offers nothing now only #ads and her course. She grew her page on being personable and friendly. Not now which is a shame. Anyone know anyone worth following ?

Reactions: 4
Is she aware that if you aliexpress image search any piece of jewellery or hair accessory from enchant.ie that they are blatantly cheap items from China that they sell at a marked up price?! She posted a 3 ring set that was €30 that I loved, I got it for £2.62 and its the same rings!!!!

Really wish the bloggers would wake up to these fake "local" companies 🙄

Reactions: 11
What a gowl saying that Mrs makeup’s new lipstick is so much better than Mac. She’s the biggest kiss ass that hypes everything up from other huns who “loves this” “obsessed with this” “this is unbelievable” calm down hun

Reactions: 8
What a gowl saying that Mrs makeup’s new lipstick is so much better than Mac. She’s the biggest kiss ass that hypes everything up from other huns who “loves this” “obsessed with this” “this is unbelievable” calm down hun
I see the I-glow obsession didn't last long..... And it was the 'best thing ever' ... I wudnt buy a thing she 'loves' or 'is' obsessed with'
👃BS

Reactions: 5
It's sad really as she was so genuine at the start there is not one product now that she disses.

Think about it how many influencers ever mention Rimmel or Max Factor or even mac it's because they are not paid to do so.

It's very annoying. I'm done with the lot of them wouldn't trust any of them now.

Reactions: 7
I haven’t watched her stories in ages because the gormless look she puts on doesn’t do it for me. I used to like her a lot but she sold out a long long time ago,

Did the make up room ever get finished?

I’d say Mrs near wet herself at being told her lippyz are better than Mac’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are hairdressers not meant to be still wearing masks? Serious question. Haven’t had my hair done for a while so unsure.

Are hairdressers not meant to be still wearing masks? Serious question. Haven’t had my hair done for a while so unsure.
Yes hairdressers are supposed to wear masks as are clients. Such a bad advertisement for herself as a makeup artist and for her hairdresser. I have done all of Laura's courses but I will not be putting more money in her pocket after that display of stupidity.

Reactions: 2
She’s gone real cheap & nasty with everything lately. So different to how she used to be.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.