laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a strange one…. I met him (and her obvs 🤣) at one of her events ages ago & I got odd vibes from him

Reactions: 2
He’s a strange one…. I met him (and her obvs 🤣) at one of her events ages ago & I got odd vibes from him
She absolutely adores him, she has him on some kind of pedestal, it's almost like she is afraid to lose him.

Reactions: 3
She absolutely adores him, she has him on some kind of pedestal, it's almost like she is afraid to lose him.
I don't get it. I think he's creepy, don't know hime or her but he gives me the creeps. She does seem to think he's amaxing and is gushing about him constantly but maybe thats just their type of love.
I'm more private. My thing to my husband is I don't need to post snout how much I love you on Facebook because I married you, destroyed my body to give you 3+ children (currently preggers) and pick up and wash your filthy socks etc it's clear I'm not here cause I dislike you 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I miss her old ways! She’s was a great page to follow and now has totally sold out and is bloody boring 🥱🥱

Reactions: 5
Do you remember when she used to do the chest make up and all - too busy flogging so hasn’t time for that I guess

Reactions: 4
Here we go flogging another course. I would love to know how much she’s made from these. They are a huge huge money spinner with little to no overheads. Genius really!

Reactions: 2
Here we go flogging another course. I would love to know how much she’s made from these. They are a huge huge money spinner with little to no overheads. Genius really!
I did the original courses which I found very helpful but she rarely does a makeup look anymore. She has sold out and seems to flog anything

I did the last course, for mature skin. There was over 850 of us in the IG group at €30 a head! 😱

• Wow
I did the original courses which I found very helpful but she rarely does a makeup look anymore. She has sold out and seems to flog anything
I did one too at the beginning of these, can’t remember how many were on it though

Reactions: 1
I did the last course, for mature skin. There was over 850 of us in the IG group at €30 a head! 😱
Just checked - there were 1120 in the one I did, probably similar price. She must have raked in close to quarter of a mil on these as she’s done quite a few!

Just checked - there were 1120 in the one I did, probably similar price. She must have raked in close to quarter of a mil on these as she’s done quite a few!
She's done very, very well out of them alright. In fairness I did learn a bit, but as others have said, she's sold out since then so I wouldn't dream of giving her my €30 now!

Does anyone think she might be pregnant going by the inthestyle clothes she was wearing?

Does anyone think she might be pregnant going by the inthestyle clothes she was wearing?
I can kinda see it and she’s holding her hands weirdly over her stomach in her last few full length pics and kinda awkward like she’s trying to hide something?

I can kinda see it and she’s holding her hands weirdly over her stomach in her last few full length pics and kinda awkward like she’s trying to hide something?
I'd say just conscious of a bit of belly weight like many of us.

Is that course she's selling now for January? As in, on in January?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.